/* */

PDA

View Full Version : He is No to me and Yes to her. Heartbroken

AnonymousPoster
07-26-2008, 05:58 PM
:sl: I hope you are all well and have good Iman and health.
About a year ago I proposed to this brother in my college, masha allah i really liked him.
I sended 2 people to him and he said he wasnt ready for marriage or something along those lines, two days ago i found he got married.
He got married 4 months ago and i am devasted.

I dont understand why he said no to me and then went to marry someone else not even giving me a chance.
I am so upset now, in my head i always though that he would come knocking at my door in a couple of years and we would live happy ever after.
But i guess i am not good enough.
He is pious and a bit of a geek so for him to get married came as a shock.

I know i am going to sound like a bunny boiler but i need to find out who he is married to and maybe just see him again, i want to see who this special girl or should i say better deal is.
i am heartbroken:cry:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Brother_Mujahid
07-27-2008, 12:23 AM
amazingly amazing, not your predicament but i came across this ayah i just read a while ago.

"Allâh (Alone) is Sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs (for us).[]" its in surah imran verse 173

theres also some other dua which one the wives of the prophet said before marrying the prophet, it was along the lines of replacing what she had lost with something better. she had lost her husband and later married the prophet.

arabianprincess
07-27-2008, 02:04 AM
never in my life i heard a female going n asking for a guys hand ( i know in the past it happen ) ,i just believe its was in the past,. , i mean personalllly i would never do it.i just think it might make a gurl look desperate . n wat he did n got married it was simply she was his naseeb.. n inshallah u ll find urs ... just be paitent

Ibn Abi Ahmed
07-27-2008, 02:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Brother_Mujahid
amazingly amazing, not your predicament but i came across this ayah i just read a while ago.

"Allâh (Alone) is Sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs (for us).[]" its in surah imran verse 173

theres also some other dua which one the wives of the prophet said before marrying the prophet, it was along the lines of replacing what she had lost with something better. she had lost her husband and later married the prophet.
:sl:

I think it might be the following Dua':

‘To Allaah we belong and unto Him is our return. O Allaah, recompense me for my affliction and replace it for me with something better.’

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
07-27-2008, 04:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Sayyad

I think it might be the following Dua':

‘To Allaah we belong and unto Him is our return. O Allaah, recompense me for my affliction and replace it for me with something better.’
Yup.. that is it....
Life is full of disappointments and our reaction to them...
Reciting inna lilah wa'inna ilyhi raji3oon is the best reaction.. probably reaps the most rewards as well..

If you do like this brother, then wish him well and leave him be with his new bride, and may Allah swt reward you for your sabr

:w:

truemuslim
07-27-2008, 04:17 AM
I don't get why the girl would propose to the guy . But mashallah sis.
Its ok, Allah has already written who your lucky guy is so don't worry, its all by allah, and you missed this one, but only because you inshallah will get a much better, MUCH better brother instead of this one. Who knows, this one was probably not what you thought, maybe the opposite of what you thought, and maybe he wasn't good. inshallah you real man is going to be the best, and inshallah you can both be blessed with khair.
And don't say you weren't good enough for him, its actually the other way around. HE wasn't good enough for you.
Believe in Allah and no one else, you will inshallah get your man and live a great life with great family inshallah. :)

BlissfullyJaded
07-27-2008, 04:28 AM

How much do you really know about him sis? What you think about a person and the reality may prove to be different, and that can be more heartbreaking. Also, his being pious and being a geek wouldn't make it hard for him to get married, cuz you liked him despite his being geeky...

Anyway, he may have already had interest in the girl he is now married to. Or he knew his family may not accept him marrying you. Or he felt there may be some incompatibility. There are many different possibilities for why he said no, and ultimately as painful as it is, realize that you will get somebody better inshaAllah! Try not to dwell in the pain, or hurt yourself more by seeking out to meet the girl he married. Simply make the dua that was up there by bro Abu Sayyad... Allah does not dissapoint us, we just have to turn to Him.

Eeman
07-27-2008, 04:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
About a year ago I proposed to this brother in my college, masha allah i really liked him.
I sended 2 people to him and he said he wasnt ready for marriage or something along those lines, two days ago i found he got married.

I dont understand why he said no to me and then went to marry someone else not even giving me a chance.
I am so upset now, in my head i always though that he would come knocking at my door in a couple of years and we would live happy ever after.

I know i am going to sound like a bunny boiler but i need to find out who he is married to and maybe just see him again, i want to see who this special girl or should i say better deal is.
Walikum asalam sister wa rahmatullahi wa baraktuh,

Dear sister the pain that the heart feels and its immense pain is something that you can sit there and try explaining to another human being, its something that you can try explaining to your closest and dearest friend that may have known you all your life and you may think or it may seem that no one knows you better, but you will fail to do so, none can feel the pain other than you, none can hurt from it other than you and none can understand it other than you.

each and every single human being on this planet has been created unique in its own way in every aspect, to the way he disntinctively look, the way we are characteristics wise, our backgrounds, our life long dalily occurences, our feelings emotions EVERY single thing, yes you may find similarities or things in common with others but everything is distinct in its own sense, thatis the beauty of the creation of the Almighty.

So through all this never forget that what you feel, the pain your going through and this hardship, and what it feels like only One being understands and that is Allah swt cos it is He that has willed for this to happen it is He who decreed for it to be this way and it is He who who is putting you through all this, and yes there is a reason behind it all, the Almighty Lord has not created the heavens and the earth and all that exists in vain.
everything has been created for its own purpose and everything in His creation happens for a reason, but unfortunately us human's dont see things this way even as much as we believe in it and know it at times when despair hits home itis the best time for shaytaan to take over and start whispering all sorts in our hearts.

Like i said nothing and no one understands your pain, nor ever will, no one will understand what you are going through or can do anything to change it or heal you or make things better or easier for you save Him, so turn to Him and make dua, turn to Him and make all your complaints to Him, but first you need to sit and ponder about why is it that it has happened this way.

as a muslim we must believe in al qadr and al qadr is something that is way beyond our control, some things will be and happen the way they will no matter how much we may want it otherwise or the opposite cos, only Allah swt knows best, yes it may hurt and it may hurt too much and at times the pain would be so unbearable that it kills, but thats what happens when we deny and not understand fully the meanings of al qadr. once we accept it, everything makes more sense and the soul finds peace, then we turn to Allah and put all our trust in Him and make dua and Insha'Allah we will in time see what the reason for that thing not happening as you wanted is.

This brother was not destined for you he was destined for someone else and you need to start off by accepting that and accept and believe with firm believe in al qadr.

I know cos you are in despair now shaytaan whispers all sorts in your heart, trust me talking from experience it happens to everyone, your probably thinking why? when you were so sincere in your proposal, what does she have that you dont, what is it that you lack and whats wrong with you? and many other things i am sure.

but you need to sit and reflect about the beauty of Allah swt, His attributes and His mercy, educate yourself further to understand the whole meaning and purpose of life and why we are here and sometimes why things happn the way they do and what can you do as a believer and how can you cope.

we all know that life is a test, so from the day that we are born although we are so young and lack intelligence it is a test each and everyday is until the second we take our last breath, and the biggest elements that will help a believer succeed are, firm belief in islam, taking heed and practising its teachings and implying it in ones life and everyday doings in every aspect, striving hard for His sake to please Him, patience and dua.

what you need to realise is that although your heart took such a liking to this brother and wanted him and you wanted and dreamt of marrying him, it wasnt meant to be cos maybe Allah swt has something much better bigger and brighter out there for you, but now you dont see that cos as i said despair and whispers of shaytaan makes one forget these things, but Insha'Allah is the case and with patience you will realise.

Only Allah swt brings pain to the heart and only He can heal and cure the heart, so turn to Him, Allah swt says in the Quran that He has sent down the Quran as a mercy and healing to mankind so use that tool that He trough His mercyhas provided us with and heal yourself with it, turn to the one that has afflicted you with the pain in your heart and make dua and ask Him to cure it for you and remember Allah swt answers all duas made to Him with a sincere heart and firm belief that it will be answered unless you ask for something that He knows is not good for you then He removes affliction and evil from you or saves it for you in the hereafter.

no you dont need to see him again nor see who he is married to these are nothing but whispers of the shaytaan, why call her a better deal, who can be superior than any other through any means other than piety?
what you want to see if she is more externally blessed than you physically or less? would it make you feel better if she is not as pretty as you and make you feel bad if she is? what does worldy things have to do with anything, being a better deal or a human beter than another is not through physical means in Allah swt's eyes its through piety and only piety.

there is no need nor encouraged for a young muslim sister to see a married man, whom she has feelings for, cos the intentions in your heart are not totally clean since you have feelings for this brother, not that im saying your intentions are bad but remember the shaytaan is forever looking at opportunities to attack us. so dont put yourself in that position.

you dont need to see her, or who is she cos yet again, if she turns out to be pretty than you then feeling of jealousy and envy will become stronger i know that the traces are already there cos it is only natural and as i said i am speaking from experience so im not calling you a jealous or envious person we all have these in us and its traits of the shaytaan and things we have t constantly seek refuge in Allah swt from.

Jealousy and envy are things that only erode the soul of the person who is the jealous and envious one so do not put yourself in that position for tha to God forbid happen to you, cos it will do nothing but simply burn you inside and destroy you.

so you need to leave them both alone and seek refuge in Allah swt from the whispers of the shaytaan and concentrate soley on yourself, let the past be the past, it is for a reason why it has reached your past and not your present bury it and move on, keep yourself occupied and focus on yourself and heal yourself, by turning to Allah and put all your trust in Him cos i promise you sister this too shall Insha'Allah pass.

after every hardship there are two reliefs i myself to this day am still waiting for my reliefs and Insha'Allah through patience we will reach that stage and our reliefs will be given to us. Just hold on tight cos i promise you things Insha'Allah will be so much better.

come on smile now and wipe that tear! :statisfie

ma salama.

Eeman
07-27-2008, 04:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by arabianprincess
never in my life i heard a female going n asking for a guys hand ( i know in the past it happen ) ,i just believe its was in the past,. , i mean personalllly i would never do it.i just think it might make a gurl look desperate . n wat he did n got married it was simply she was his naseeb.. n inshallah u ll find urs ... just be paitent
dear sis i personally dont think there is anything wrong with a sister not beating around the bush and being sincere and honest about what she wants and doing things the halal way, it seeming or coming across as desperate is only the view that society holds and fortunately there are a lot of views that society holds that are not in tune with the actual and real means of how we should be living life which is following the message of God. :)

Tania
07-27-2008, 05:13 AM
I would never propose a man but i agree with the above advices: you will get a good husband :) and try to forget him. Don't go to see him or her. He made his choice.

truemuslim
07-27-2008, 05:16 AM
Oh yeah also sis, if he already was in love with another girl, then ALHAMDULILLAH YOU DIDNT GET HIM! NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER get married to someone who has loved another person before. EVER.
Allah knows inshallah you will get your good person :)

cute123
07-27-2008, 06:34 AM
this is another trick of shaitaan. be away from it liking a person toooooooooooo much is not good either. just pray to allah subhana wa tallah for your marriage with a good human being. everything will be alright. nothing has gone wrong. u havent lost anything. just anything. u havent been cheated.and what u like not necessarily the front person likes and its like we should give hime the space to decide what he wills as we give space to our ownself. and so calmly without hurting your honour he said no. and its simply like u liked him and he didnt like u - a great deal. someone else likes u but u dont like him. whats the difference. everybody has the right of choice isnt it. and there is nothing to feel bad abt it. or as if u r not worth him - this is a proud factor though u are u diminishing ur self in front of him. take it simply and easily stop day dreaming and employ ur time in some good work.

anonymous
07-27-2008, 04:31 PM

errrr sis no1- gals dont propose to guys, shud b d oda way round

no2- hes moved on so shud you

no3- what do you hope 2 achieve from seein him again, TRSSSSUT ME itl make you feel worse

sori 2 sound harsh jus sayin how it it hun, jus remeber thisold sayin lol ''OUT WID D OLD IN WID D NEW ' N DATTTTTTTT ;)

07-27-2008, 05:01 PM

sister just beacuse he didn't accept your proposal doesn't mean you are unworthy or 'not good enough', it was probably already decided that he was getting married to someone else.

I think it would be a bad idea to go to see this girl. He's already married now and it's not going to help you in any way, except maybe making you even more depressed or developing feelings of anger and hatred towards his wife.

Life has it's ups and downs but you need to MOVE ON. Maybe he wasn't good for you and if you did get married to him what if you weren't happy together? Allah does everything for a reason. This was completely beyond your control so think it as having happened for the best and let it go inshaallaah.

It's like that man who had a very important bussiness meeting in another country, but he was running late. And by the time he reached the airport he realised he had missed his flight. This meeting was really important to him and he was so upset at having missed it! Anyway when he got home he was listening to the radio and he heard that the very flight he had missed, had crashed. Subhaanallaah! now he was so grateful that he missed it!
Now imagine this, what if he didn't know the plane had crashed? In that case he would continue feeling remorse and would be really depressed for having missed the flight. But what if he put his trust in Allah and thought maybe there was something better in this happening? In that case he would accept it as qadr and move on. So whether or not he knew about the plane having crashed he should accept it and move on.
Allah knows what we do not know, so put your trust in Him and move on inshaallaah.

And read that dua: innalillahi wa inna ilaihi raaji3oon allahumma ajurni fi musibati wakhlufli kharan minha

All the best sister
Fi amanillah

The_Prince
07-27-2008, 05:05 PM
Khadeeja was the one who proposed a marriage to the prophet Muhammad, so theres nothing wrong with a sister proposing a marriage nor is it desperate.

Sahabiyaat
07-27-2008, 05:08 PM
LOLLLL :D

aww darling dont be hurt, just get a sticker and write 'GEEK' on it and go stick it on his back :D

in all seriousness, you should just leave it. dont ruin the geeks marriage and his geek wife, just let them be geeky. :)

crayon
07-27-2008, 05:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by The_Prince
Khadeeja was the one who proposed a marriage to the prophet Muhammad, so theres nothing wrong with a sister proposing a marriage nor is it desperate.
Just what I was going to say. I personally don't think I would ever do it, but it's perfectly alright if other women want to.

Cabdullahi
07-27-2008, 06:35 PM
I think the sister was very brave in proposing especially in this society its kinda hard if the girl wants marriage, she just has to play the waiting game and hope a good muslim brother will come along and ask for marriage,but instead she just went for it and that shows that she obviously wants to do it the halal way and therefore allah will reward her,inshallah!

AnonymousPoster
07-27-2008, 07:13 PM
:sl: Jazakallah Kheir for all your replies, I dont think there is nothing wrong with a sister proposing I dont regret it.

Also I feel much better after reading your replies, everyone, like Eeman said the way I feel cant be put into words i passed the denial stage In my head i always though that he will come back for me, he knows where I live, and in all seriousness I really through I would marry Him, thats why it hurts even more.

I am not going to look for him or his wife he is married I guess I have to accept it and ignore the sheytan, even though I am curious to see them, I am not going to.

I dont like the unknown I like to plan things and know who I would marry I am that kinda of person but i dont know i guess is not meant to be.

I will write down all the duas that have been given to me and recite them when I am sad.
Is funny because at times I will completly forget what has happened and i would be happy but as soon as I remember that he is married i am upset again.

I think he was with her before I proposed as i heard that from someone in my selfish head i think he should have left her:-[ thats just how i feel but hey.

And I would also like to add that this was the first time of me proposing is not something I do often and is something i will never do again, he is pious and a good person I just though that people like that especially at a young age dont come often so i took my chance.
WASALAM

jannat
07-27-2008, 07:29 PM

Love hey, what do gals do to deserve this??ALLAH HU ALIM, inshallah tala, Allah tala will give u a much better muslim Man. , it most really hurt, and like everyone has said, It wasnt decreed, What ur going through only u know , THATS WHY am nt saying Dont cry, coz u will! its going to hurt, we wont understand, But remember just because it wasnt decreed, dont mean it happened wrongly, Allah knows the affairs of the believer and he will do best for u.. The number of times i heard that from my friends... Inshallah Everything will work out for the best, and remember tears dont make u stronger or change the decree, Your imaan in Allah SWT will help you.:D

Sister, ur a a great person, a very brave sis, who will deserve a great muslim, inshallah, u are worthy of the best, Pious sisters derseve the best of men in this dunya and akhira inshallah.Ameen.

May Allah make it easy for u and give what you wish in this dunya and akhira inshallah.Allah SWT always keep u happy sweet,Ameen.

jannat
07-27-2008, 07:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sahabiyaat
LOLLLL :D

aww darling dont be hurt, just get a sticker and write 'GEEK' on it and go stick it on his back :D
wont mind doing that some people i know.

S_87
07-27-2008, 10:53 PM
He was probably taken aback by the way you proposed. To be honest, in colleges there is enough fitna without sisters going proposing to brothers through friends.
But anyhow, because he said no doesnt mean you are unworthy. He could have been taken already, or not interested, not because theres anything wrong with you but simply because-hes not interested. do NOT go chasing him to see him again or whatever, dont lose your dignity. Hes a taken married man, move on with your life.

May Allah bless you with someone you are happy with :)

IbnAbdulHakim
07-27-2008, 11:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by The_Prince
:)

and as sis arab said, we all get whats destined for us, khalas !

lol forget him for now sis, jus live for the day, coz 2moro's not a promise...

Eeman
07-28-2008, 02:56 AM
:statisfie
:sl: Jazakallah Kheir for all your replies, I dont think there is nothing wrong with a sister proposing I dont regret it.

Also I feel much better after reading your replies, everyone, like Eeman said the way I feel cant be put into words i passed the denial stage In my head i always though that he will come back for me, he knows where I live, and in all seriousness I really through I would marry Him, thats why it hurts even more.

I am not going to look for him or his wife he is married I guess I have to accept it and ignore the sheytan, even though I am curious to see them, I am not going to.

I dont like the unknown I like to plan things and know who I would marry I am that kinda of person but i dont know i guess is not meant to be.

I will write down all the duas that have been given to me and recite them when I am sad.
Is funny because at times I will completly forget what has happened and i would be happy but as soon as I remember that he is married i am upset again.

I think he was with her before I proposed as i heard that from someone in my selfish head i think he should have left her:-[ thats just how i feel but hey.

And I would also like to add that this was the first time of me proposing is not something I do often and is something i will never do again, he is pious and a good person I just though that people like that especially at a young age dont come often so i took my chance.
WASALAM
:statisfie salam sis,
i pray that Insha'Allah Allah swt written for you a humble, righteous, loving, caring, understanding, respectful, merciful and kind spouse, who will treat you like a princess for the rest of your life.

so hold on to sabr and Insha'Allah Allah swt will multply your rewards and belssings showered upon you Insha'Allah.

And there is ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong with you proposing for something that is halal, yet again Allah swt will reward you for this and your clean intentions in your heart.

Ansariyah
07-31-2008, 09:39 AM
Plenty Fish in the Sea sis. Dont worry sis it'llbe alright. Let him go. Let him be happy with his new Life n make dua that Allah blesses his marriage. You know why? Narrated from Abu Darda that the Prophet (sallallahu alaihi wa-sallam) said, 'The Dua of a person for his Muslim brother in his absence will be answered. At his head there is an angel, and every time he prays for him for something good, the angel who has been appointed to be with him, says, 'Ameen, may you have likewise.' (*62)

My sweet sis In Islam, Look wat ur lord says to u:

And with Him are the keys of the Ghaib (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in (or on) the earth and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but he knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record.

Say Alhamdulilah ukthee..
[Qur'an 6/59]

You deserve a brother who has only eyes for u.:-[

AnonymousPoster
07-31-2008, 10:30 AM
:sl: Wow Nice masha AllAh. One thing I have noticed is that you are all very optimistic lol lately I havent been practising like I should be and he has always been pious, maybe Allah swt knows that he is too good for me and granted him a sister who is on his level piety wise.

Like someone said earlier she might not be a better deal looks wise or so however piety wise she can easily and probably is way above me.
But I am ok now I am ready to move on with my life :statisfie
Yanorah you are right I dont want to marry someone if his heart is not in it.

Aw i love you guys walahi only Allah swt knows how much your words did, it stopped from making the mistake of trying to find him.
w.salam

Ansariyah
07-31-2008, 11:09 AM
:sl: Wow Nice masha AllAh. One thing I have noticed is that you are all very optimistic lol lately I havent been practising like I should be and he has always been pious, maybe Allah swt knows that he is too good for me and granted him a sister who is on his level piety wise.

Like someone said earlier she might not be a better deal looks wise or so however piety wise she can easily and probably is way above me.
But I am ok now I am ready to move on with my life :statisfie
Yanorah you are right I dont want to marry someone if his heart is not in it.

Aw i love you guys walahi only Allah swt knows how much your words did, it stopped from making the mistake of trying to find him.
w.salam
Aw Thats the Spirit..Way to go Girl....:sunny:

Aww "virtual" Hug...lol ~~Hugs~~

xx luv u too sis..

Blue Rose
08-05-2008, 08:36 AM
girls DO propose to guys...

its jsut society saying that its a mans job to do.. but a guy can be shy too

so if a girl stays quiet because of her pride that a guy should ask and the guy is genuinely shy then what? it wasn't meant to be? how would you know if you haven't tried.

the guy must have had his own reasons to saying no to you. in his opinion maybe you weren't his type??

there'll be someone bett er for you, you'll realise that when mr. right comes knocking on your door:) or other way round :D

IbnAbdulHakim
08-05-2008, 09:10 AM
^ you would know it wasnt meant to be if it isnt tried.

EVen if both are shy, if its to be then one of them will come forth (in a halal manner of course) with a proposal.

if both are TOO shy, then i would just take it as a sign from Allaah that this isnt in my qadr.

Blue Rose
08-05-2008, 10:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
^ you would know it wasnt meant to be if it isnt tried.

EVen if both are shy, if its to be then one of them will come forth (in a halal manner of course) with a proposal.

if both are TOO shy, then i would just take it as a sign from Allaah that this isnt in my qadr.
yes but if you think that the person is 'amazing' then isnt it worth a shot?

yes its qadr but then u can't just sit back and say it's qadr you have to put the effort in as well... and then say it's qadr

IbnAbdulHakim
08-05-2008, 10:58 AM
^ if the whole world came together to attempt to harm a fly they wouldnt be able to if it wasnt written.

if i put in all my effort to approach this amazing person i cant if it wasnt meant to be.

thats how i look at it

Blue Rose
08-05-2008, 02:34 PM
^^ my point... u have to try:)

IbnAbdulHakim
08-05-2008, 02:54 PM
^ my point, you cant try if its not written for you to :)

Eeman
08-05-2008, 04:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Blue Rose
yes but if you think that the person is 'amazing' then isnt it worth a shot?

yes its qadr but then u can't just sit back and say it's qadr you have to put the effort in as well... and then say it's qadr
agreed:D

its like i want to work and get into work but not apply for any jobs and say oh cos its al qadr therefore the boss of the company will knock on my door i dont need to even move a muscle.

Blue Rose
08-05-2008, 08:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eeman
agreed:D

its like i want to work and get into work but not apply for any jobs and say oh cos its al qadr therefore the boss of the company will knock on my door i dont need to even move a muscle.
EXACTLY!!! :D

if its not meant to be it won't happen i know that... but you don't know until you TRY

sangeeta
08-07-2008, 09:24 AM

If he has married some one else, what is the loss to you, I wouldnt marry someone forgive me, if I had to propose to him.If you ever propose to anyone there is always a possibility of being declined,thats life for both men and women,it does not indicate that there is something wrong or lacking in the proposer,its just one has a right to decline.Be happy for them and God willing the right person will be brought to you.One day you will laugh about this yourself, and be thankful to the almighty.

IbnAbdulHakim
08-07-2008, 09:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Blue Rose
EXACTLY!!! :D

if its not meant to be it won't happen i know that... but you don't know until you TRY
and you wont TRY if its not meant to be

ok best way to say it:

if i do something its coz its written
if i dont its coz its not written

you NEVER miss anything in life
you get EVERYTHING your supposed to get

if your suppose to break your hand then you will, if your suppose to go really fit you will, if your suppose to lose a leg then you will, if your suppose to get a beautiful pious partner you will, if your suppose to be heartbroken then you will etc etc, its not about the losses or test but how you react or cope with it really.

ok hope thats clear :blind:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.