/* */

PDA

View Full Version : More British media brainwashing...(YAWN)

S1aveofA11ah
07-26-2008, 11:20 PM
Two british women attempt to destory a passenger jet including all on board:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...y-landing.html

If they were Muslims then ISLAMIC TERRORISTS would have been mentioned in all papers and on the front pages too. Also the font would have been very big and bold.

At the end of the day ALL Muslims are potentially terrorists aren't they?!?!. Then again all cars are potentially weapons aren't they? - especially if these two ladies got behind the wheel, binged-up on a few few bottles of the socially accepted drug known as alcohol ((http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...-problems.html) ) and went for a nice cruise.

Actually how many people die in car crashes each year as opposed to Muslim terrorism each year in the UK?. 3,000 people are killed and seriously maimed every year in the UK by drunk drivers. That’s 58 a week. People who drive at twice the legal alcohol level are at least 50 times more likely to be involved in a fatal car crash. Postmortems on dead UK drivers show that 1 in 6 had illegal drugs in their system when they crashed. Its a good thing then that there are driver Muslims who follow the ISLAMIC teachings prohibiting intoxiants!!!.

Hmmhh....58 a week?, sounds like about the number of people those Muslim Terrorists killed on July 7 in London. Lets declare a "War on Cars" - come on we all know they are the root of the worlds problems.

But were these two nightmare passengers Muslims?. Were they wearing Niqaabs when they boarded the plane?. Maybe they hid booze under they jilbaabs?. Did they sneak on boxcutters as well as booze?. Were they also previously on those planes that hit WTC 1 and 2 on 9-11 but parachuted out before impact. Who knows?.

Well they were drinking alcohol and very sadly some Muslims do drink alcohol (even though it is 'Haram' which is an Arabic word meaning 'Prohibited' in English) - but who knows the article doesn't mention anything about these terrorists religion - wow, how strange!. The article describes them as terrorists indirectly as the third paragraph says:

"Terrified passengers applauded the cabin crew when they wrestled the two women to the ground and used plastic cuffs to tie their hands behind the backs".

Is it 'Report terrorism but don't mention religion day'?. Have I missed something guys?. Is it because they were Christians or Jews perhaps?.
Maybe they were Sikhs or perhaps Rastas?. Is there Rastarfarianistic Terrorism?!?!! - have I just invented a new expression?, one the media never knew about?. No hold on - I've read in the media a number of times in the past of Rasta gang drug warlords being involved in shooting and killing rival dealers. They shoot fellow Rastas or even enemy people like Jamaicans who might not be Rastas. That is terrorism too isn't it or have I missed something?. Why have I never heard the media saying 'Rastarfarianistic Terrorism'?. Am I surprised?...no, I'm not actually (YAAAAWWWWNN)...

Does the media know what 'peace' is?. I think the world should declare a "War on Media" until more peace is brought to the world.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.