/* */

PDA

View Full Version : chicken and beef flavoured crisp!!!!!!!!!

bint_muhammed
07-29-2008, 12:16 PM
are they halal?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aamirsaab
07-29-2008, 02:20 PM
:sl:
Yes cus its only flavouring (i.e artificial). Should note; chicken flavoured crisps are absolutely disgusting - don't waste your money on that one. Never tried beef but I have tasted Mcoys buffalow wings - smelly but kinda spicy actually.

AnonymousPoster
07-29-2008, 02:32 PM
Usually if the they are going to be halal, they have the 'suitable for vegetarian' symbol, and you should always read the ingredients just to be sure too.
Allah knows best.

ayan333
07-29-2008, 03:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
Usually if the they are going to be halal, they have the 'suitable for vegetarian' symbol, and you should always read the ingredients just to be sure too.
Allah knows best.

yes,i totally agree...many chips that we eat on a daily bases are not halal,they usually contain pork,beef enzymes...

The ones i know that are haram are:

1.Flaming Hot cheetose
2.Nacho Cheese
3.buffalo ranch daritos

these are the ones i called the company about but they never give me a straight answer.when i call them he repersentatives all give me different answers so i stay away from

1.regular cheetose
2. blue ranch daritos..

the list jus keeps going really...

the only thing you can really do is call the number on the bottom or back side of the product and ask if they have any animal products other then milk you would be suprised to see what all is haram

i hope you find the answers your looking for

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
07-29-2008, 03:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab
chicken flavoured crisps are absolutely disgusting - don't waste your money on that one. .
DISAGREED!!!!!!

chicken flavour is niiiiice

ayan333
07-29-2008, 03:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
DISAGREED!!!!!!

chicken flavour is niiiiice

doesnt sound too good

:w:

Eeman
07-29-2008, 04:25 PM
their are HALAL??????????
OMG i always thought they were haram cos obviously chicken, beef. oh jazak'Allah khair for that now i have an issue with noodles too...
i have not had noodles since i have started to eat halal i used to love chicken flavoured noodles is that halal too?

Tania
07-29-2008, 04:26 PM
I don't know if they are healthy. The chips are on the black list and will be forbidden to sale them in schools caffeteria.

aamirsaab
07-29-2008, 04:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eeman
their are HALAL??????????
OMG i always thought they were haram cos obviously chicken, beef. oh jazak'Allah khair for that now i have an issue with noodles too...
i have not had noodles since i have started to eat halal i used to love chicken flavoured noodles is that halal too?
I don't know bout noodles. You'll have to check the packet; if it says 'suitable for vegetarians' then it's ok (cus it means it doesn't contain any meat - the flavouring is all artificial like the meat flavoured crisps)

Again, just check the package: if it's ok for veggies, it's ok for muzzies.

sangeeta
08-07-2008, 06:06 PM
I love chicken flavour crisps,and they are suitable for vegetarians,so no meat content.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.