/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Looking for...

Re.TiReD
07-30-2008, 09:04 PM
:salamext:

I'm looking for several things insha'Allah if anybody could help....

I'm looking for a saying....one of the salaf I think, about how everybody is the same but they show distinction when they are faced with calamities.

Also a hadeeth about music being used with the recitation of the Qur'aan close to the Last Day.

Also something about the 4 ways in which Allah (swt) answers our Du'aas.

Any help will be greatly appreciated insha'Allah.

:wasalamex

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Makky
07-30-2008, 09:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by JσℓιєFℓєυя

I'm looking for several things insha'Allah if anybody could help....

I'm looking for a saying....one of the salaf I think, about how everybody is the same but they show distinction when they are faced with calamities.
jazaki Allahu khairan for seeking the knowledge from its considered source (salaf = the prophet's companions and thier Followers and the follwoers of the followers....
Also a hadeeth about music being used with the recitation of the Qur'aan close to the Last Day.
i haven't heard before about any saheh (authorized correct hadith) talking about this point.

Also something about the 4 ways in which Allah (swt) answers our Du'aas.
4 ways ? do you mean the time in which the duaa is recommended?
Any help will be greatly appreciated insha'Allah.

Re.TiReD
07-30-2008, 09:22 PM

Wa Iyaaki Akhee.

At the last one, I'm not sure if its a saying or a hadeeth or tafseer of a hadeeth- Allahu A'lam but basically I read somewhere that Allah (swt) answers our Du'aas in 4 ways. He either gives us what we ask for and we are happy with that, or He doesnt give it us but gives us something better instead, or He doesnt give it us but removes a calamity in place of it or He doesnt give it us at all. Its something like that but I need to be 100% sure since I'm not at the mo. JazakAllah khayr

Na7lah
07-30-2008, 09:32 PM
Wa Iyaaki Akhee.
wa iyaki is for femenine :D

At the last one, I'm not sure if its a saying or a hadeeth or tafseer of a hadeeth- Allahu A'lam but basically I read somewhere that Allah (swt) answers our Du'aas in 4 ways. He either gives us what we ask for and we are happy with that, or He doesnt give it us but gives us something better instead, or He doesnt give it us but removes a calamity in place of it or He doesnt give it us at all. Its something like that but I need to be 100% sure since I'm not at the mo. JazakAllah khayr
i remember hearing something like this in a lecture a while back
i think it was a hadeeth but i'll try to see if i can find it
though i can't promise anything

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Re.TiReD
07-30-2008, 09:36 PM
I've been doing that a lot these past few days *smacks head* sorry akhee :-[ its coz most of the ppl I talk to are sisters :-[

Na7lah
07-30-2008, 09:40 PM
lol ^

i think the hadeeth was about 4 ways Allah answers your dua,
He gives it to u in the dunya
He holds it off for u so u can get it in the akhira
He gives u something better
He doesnt give it to u cuz it mayb harmful 4 u

Allahu A3lam

Makky
07-30-2008, 09:55 PM
I've been doing that a lot these past few days *smacks head* sorry akhee :-[ its coz most of the ppl I talk to are sisters :-[
jazaki Allahu kharian Sister I wish if our sisters are all like that , I mean to avoid unneeded interaction between opposite genders..may Allah reward you insha Allah

Makky
07-30-2008, 09:56 PM

Wa Iyaaki Akhee.

format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah421
lol ^

i think the hadeeth was about 4 ways Allah answers your dua,
He gives it to u in the dunya
He holds it off for u so u can get it in the akhira
He gives u something better
He doesnt give it to u cuz it mayb harmful 4 u

Allahu A3lam

Here is what you are searching for sisters!

but they are three not 4

It was narrated from Abu Sa’eed that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “There is no Muslim who does not offer any du’aa’ in which there is no sin or severing of family ties but Allaah will give him one of three things in return: either He will answer his du’aa’ sooner, or he will store it up for him in the Hereafter, or He will divert an equivalent evil away from him because of it.” They said: “We will say a lot of du’aa’.” He said: “Allaah is more generous.” Narrated by Ahmad (10749), classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Targheeb wa’l-Tarheeb (1633

Re.TiReD
07-30-2008, 10:13 PM

JazakAllah khayr akhee and ukhtee! And ameen at your du'aa

One down, two to go. lol

Na7lah
07-30-2008, 10:14 PM
Here is what you are searching for sisters!

but they are three not 4

It was narrated from Abu Sa’eed that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “There is no Muslim who does not offer any du’aa’ in which there is no sin or severing of family ties but Allaah will give him one of three things in return: either He will answer his du’aa’ sooner, or he will store it up for him in the Hereafter, or He will divert an equivalent evil away from him because of it.” They said: “We will say a lot of du’aa’.” He said: “Allaah is more generous.” Narrated by Ahmad (10749), classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Targheeb wa’l-Tarheeb (1633

Re.TiReD
08-01-2008, 03:20 PM

:bump:

I really want the first one insha'Allah

Makky
08-01-2008, 06:12 PM

I don't understand ...what do you mean by everybody is the same?

'Abd al-Baari
08-01-2008, 06:16 PM
:sl:

I had the first one in my sig at one point..i'll try and find it again.

We are all the same through and ease and happiness, but when calamity falls true distinction is shown..

It was something like that, but i'll try and find the exact one, Insha'Allah.

Pk_#2
08-01-2008, 09:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Makky
jazaki Allahu kharian Sister I wish if our sisters are all like that , I mean to avoid unneeded interaction between opposite genders..may Allah reward you insha Allah
May Allaah (Subhana Wa Ta'ala) reward her, Ameen. :thumbs_up Good girl, heres a *cookie* wait..I'll post it!! :BeRightBack:

Re.TiReD
08-02-2008, 04:26 PM

Thumma ameen hun and @ Abdul Baari, akhee thats the one I'm looking for! If you find it would be great insha'Allah!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!