/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Introducing ProductiveMuslim.com

productive
07-30-2008, 10:46 PM
Assalamu'alaikum everbody!!
I joined Islamic Board so I can share with you all this exciting new project that I've started up, and which I need all of your help please please please!! :D

Ever wondered if Islam taught us productivity? Ever wondered how productive our ancestors were? I've started a website called www.ProductiveMuslim.com to explore just that. We look in the Quran, the Seerah, and the history of the Islamic civilization for snippets and lifehacks that would make our life productive!

Please please, join us, discuss with us, share this site with others, let us all work towards a productive Ummah!

I'm looking forward for your replies, feedback, advice, ideas, or suggestions!! + team members!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Uthman
07-31-2008, 12:58 PM
Wa 'Alaykum As-salaam,

Welcome! I checked out your website and it looks really beneficial, MashaaAllah.

Please stick around on IslamicBoard too, InshaaAllah.

:w:

Nájlá
07-31-2008, 01:19 PM
welcome to the forum bro
btw ur site looks good

productive
07-31-2008, 01:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Osman
Wa 'Alaykum As-salaam,

Welcome! I checked out your website and it looks really beneficial, MashaaAllah.

Please stick around on IslamicBoard too, InshaaAllah.

:w:
JazakAllah khair!! keep sending me ideas, suggestions, comments, feedbacks, and even start discussions on productivemuslim.com itself.. let's get this rolling inshaAllah!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
productive
07-31-2008, 01:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by najla93
welcome to the forum bro
btw ur site looks good
JazakiAllah khair... make dua for it plz.. and just as i said to osman, keep sending me ideas/feedbacks/suggestions..etc..

Muhammad
08-04-2008, 10:22 PM
:sl:

I had a look at the site and Masha'Allaah it looks very beneficial.

I read the two posts about Fajr and I liked them very much... looking forward to the third.

May Allaah bless the site and make it beneficial for all Muslims, Aameen.

productive
08-04-2008, 10:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muhammad
:sl:

I had a look at the site and Masha'Allaah it looks very beneficial.

I read the two posts about Fajr and I liked them very much... looking forward to the third.

May Allaah bless the site and make it beneficial for all Muslims, Aameen.
JazakAllah Khair bro for your kind words and dua!

Any help/advice/feedback/suggestion is deeply appreciated.

p.s. the 3rd post is up and running.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.