07-31-2008, 11:31 PM

In the Qur'an Allah

, says,

"The life of this world is just the enjoyment of delusion"

- {Surah Al 'Imran, 185}

[Lessons from this verse]

See the materialism of this world for what it is

. It's just a

rest stop, just some shade, on the highway to the hereafter.
Treat it as such.

With best wishes to see you succeed at the highest level!
- Muhammad Alshareef

~

How many times do we give value to the happiness we get out of being attached to
the materialism of this Dunya? its all temporary subhan'Allah and won't change the scales
of our 'good deeds' on Yawmul Qiyamah, rather it can contribute to our Bad

but isn't it heavy enough?
Lets try to want things that are of benefit and limit ourselves in choosing all that is Best for us
rather than potentially harmful! may Allah

protect us all from disobedience to Him!
and purify our souls with His Love & Mercy so we grow Closer to Allah in everything we do!! Aameeeeen!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ayan333
07-31-2008, 11:56 PM
:sl:

Mash ALLAH..i never really reply to your posts although i read most of them.they are al beneficial andh have effected me in one way or another..for the better that is..defenitly for the better

jus thought i thank you for your efferts

keep of the good work and may ALLAH (SWA) reward you with success in this life and the hereafter,insh ALLAH..Ameen

Hope to meet you in Janaul-Fardous.Insh ALLAH..Ameen!!!!!!!!!!!!

:w:

Güven
08-01-2008, 07:56 PM
:sl:
AMEEEN MashAllah

Pure Imaan
08-01-2008, 08:13 PM
Ameeeen, mashallah I love your posts sis, May Allah (swt) reward you for your good intentions, ameen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nájlá
08-01-2008, 10:25 PM
ameeeeeeeeeen ya rab

jazakiallah khair ukti

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.