/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Before one dies do they.....?

ayan333
08-01-2008, 12:27 AM
:sl:

before one dies,do they know they are dying before the moment strikes or what?

when one is dying a slow death do they see the Angel of death the whole time or at the last moment?

ive heard things like the person knows is awarethat they'll die soon bu cant but cant,or are not able to tell anyone or act upon it (by doing alot of good deeds)..i know it sound crazy but just wanted to know

Shukran in advance

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MaiCarInMtl
08-01-2008, 03:43 PM
I've heard some stories where people know death is coming soon. Not so much a question of seing the "angel of death" but other thigns like simply feeling it or seing signs.

I am reminded of the story a good friend of mine told me. Her grandmother was in the hospital and her family was there visiting. Suddenly she said that she could see her husband (who had passed away many years ago), he was in the corner of the room. I think then she and everyone knew it was time. She passed away shortly after (within 3 days if memory serves me well). I've heard of similar stories here and there, where people will see deceased loved ones. I think it sounds wonderful.

Patience7
08-01-2008, 10:20 PM
i've heard that people who are going to die soon let slip some phrases/words or actions that serve as signs for others, but ppl usually don't get them until after he/she has passed away and realize ohhhh...but don't know if the person (who is going to die) really knows..hope i made myself clear...

And yeah i want to know too if they get to see the angels of death and get to know if that's their last moments....

ayan333
08-01-2008, 10:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *Star7*
i've heard that people who are going to die soon let slip some phrases/words or actions that serve as signs for others, but ppl usually don't get them until after he/she has passed away and realize ohhhh...but don't know if the person (who is going to die) really knows..hope i made myself clear...

And yeah i want to know too if they get to see the angels of death and get to know if that's their last moments....

ya i heard that a person knows theyare dying days before hand but arenot able to act upon it..i really wana so if anyone knows plz let us know Insh ALLAH

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
cute123
08-02-2008, 11:11 AM
I dont know . Though i was not near mumma when she died infact none of us were near her . she had been to a marriage to stay there very very happy. i was suppose to meet her after 1 week. but believe me i had that uneasy feeling growing in me for the past 1 year before death. i couldnt figure it out or put in words. and it grew worse when her time came. obviously even in the wildest thoughts i couldnt imagine that its mumma going to die. it was a weird feeling. when i left her - seeing her the last time - i felt something very bad , very worse - this was 2 months before her death. and i prayed it was just so involuntary - i prayed the prayer . Oh Allah reward me with the pain and that i am loosing with something better . i used to ask myself have i gone mad. but when i came across this dua allahuakbar i was shocked to see that it is the dua one is supposed to read when some near one passes away.

my brother exactly 1 month before he saw in his dream that mumma passed away. the whole day he was with her being scared.

As for her - she had become weak and more away from the world not from her children though. she took herself more to prayers and just kept away from the worldly matters to a greater extent. Mumma was very religious so we thought its the same. these were the hints secondly she was not that healthy. this is also a sign. well this is all what i expereinced. and i dont know its a weird feeling i go through when someone is to die . i know that sounds very scary - just imagine what i go through and i dont know why. i experienced the same with one of my uncles case. just before 1-2 weeks before his death. i had this weird feeling and this time not able to control i just wept like mad in front of family and they calmed me down . saying it happens its human mind. but allahuakbar its a horrible feeling

Its being 1 year mumma passed away. May Allah Tallah forgive her and grant her highest of place in paradise. she was very sweet not because she was my mom but as a person i have never seen anybody so selfless.

Imam
08-02-2008, 07:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ayan333

when one is dying a slow death do they see the Angel of death the whole time or at the last moment?

According to Islam the angel of death comes at the last moment,whether it is a slow or sudden death.....

format_quote Originally Posted by ayan333
ive heard things like the person knows is awarethat they'll die soon bu cant but cant,or are not able to tell anyone or act upon it (by doing alot of good deeds)..:w:
Two possible cases when a person knows they will die :

1-A person going to a battle,war,risky voyage.

2- A person to have a dream could be interpreted as a death coming to him,her or to someone else..

True dreams are of so much importance to ,actually according to Albukhari Hadith it is a kind of inspiration by Allah ...

I believe strongly that and had lots of interesting experiences with dreams that came true according to its iterpretation:

once I had a dream that I was walking and stopped looking at my right hand ,suddenly found one of my fingers (the smallest) is cut and absent from my hand !!!!!

when I wake up I thought too much,what such dream means?!!

I asked my grandfather (May Allah bless his grave),for help ,and we try to interpret the dream.....

He told me the key word for that the number 5 .... and added ,either this dreams mean that a family or group of five ,you know ,lost one !!!!!

I told him ,I know no group like that ....

he said ..well Do yo pray consonantly all the 5 prayers?

I told him except one prayer !!!!! all the last month ever prayed it !!!!

I understood him and was amazed ,really Allah inspired me with such dream and it is a kind of blame of my fault regarding the prayer no.5 !!!!!

another interesting dream ,once I was away from Allah ...not praying at all .....and lead a bad life

I had the following dream lots of time at the same week...

the dream was that I was lost in strange land and was walking on my hands like the clown !!!!

such repeated dream made me think lots !!!!

one day I was listening to the Quran o Radio and a verse stopped my mind

[Mulk 67:22] So is one who walks inverted upon his face more rightly guided, or one who walks evenly on a Straight Way?

the verse made the dream clear for me and I felt ashamed of myself and repent ...!!!

another common dreams used to have:

1- the gnawing of teeth means a trouble you will have (I had such dream and came true all the time i had it!!!)

2- If you walk on muddy place and you got you feet or body dirty.....it is a big sin you will commit.

3- if you see a man without moustach (in real life) have one in the dream ,then this man should have sinned..

4-watermelon is a bad thing to see.

5- losing tooth is losing one of the family or a dear friend.

and many others I don't recall now....

all such dreams i used to have and always the same results....

sorry for such personal post ,I usually post my posts with academic material,but I just felt to talk personal ,as I feel here I'm among real brothers and sisters in our great LI ..

May Allah bless all

ayan333
08-03-2008, 12:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Imam
According to Islam the angel of death comes at the last moment,whether it is a slow or sudden death.....

Two possible cases when a person knows they will die :

1-A person going to a battle,war,risky voyage.

2- A person to have a dream could be interpreted as a death coming to him,her or to someone else..

True dreams are of so much importance to ,actually according to Albukhari Hadith it is a kind of inspiration by Allah ...

I believe strongly that and had lots of interesting experiences with dreams that came true according to its iterpretation:

once I had a dream that I was walking and stopped looking at my right hand ,suddenly found one of my fingers (the smallest) is cut and absent from my hand !!!!!

when I wake up I thought too much,what such dream means?!!

I asked my grandfather (May Allah bless his grave),for help ,and we try to interpret the dream.....

He told me the key word for that the number 5 .... and added ,either this dreams mean that a family or group of five ,you know ,lost one !!!!!

I told him ,I know no group like that ....

he said ..well Do yo pray consonantly all the 5 prayers?

I told him except one prayer !!!!! all the last month ever prayed it !!!!

I understood him and was amazed ,really Allah inspired me with such dream and it is a kind of blame of my fault regarding the prayer no.5 !!!!!

another interesting dream ,once I was away from Allah ...not praying at all .....and lead a bad life

I had the following dream lots of time at the same week...

the dream was that I was lost in strange land and was walking on my hands like the clown !!!!

such repeated dream made me think lots !!!!

one day I was listening to the Quran o Radio and a verse stopped my mind

[Mulk 67:22] So is one who walks inverted upon his face more rightly guided, or one who walks evenly on a Straight Way?

the verse made the dream clear for me and I felt ashamed of myself and repent ...!!!

another common dreams used to have:

1- the gnawing of teeth means a trouble you will have (I had such dream and came true all the time i had it!!!)

2- If you walk on muddy place and you got you feet or body dirty.....it is a big sin you will commit.

3- if you see a man without moustach (in real life) have one in the dream ,then this man should have sinned..

4-watermelon is a bad thing to see.

5- losing tooth is losing one of the family or a dear friend.

and many others I don't recall now....

all such dreams i used to have and always the same results....

sorry for such personal post ,I usually post my posts with academic material,but I just felt to talk personal ,as I feel here I'm among real brothers and sisters in our great LI ..

May Allah bless all

thanks for the reply

its so ironic becuse we were jus discussing thi s yestrerday..i found out that my Qu'ran teacher learnd how to interpet dreams..so ocourse we were asking her so many Questions..she told us a few of her amazing stories/dreams that became true...she even told us about how the Prohpet (saw) came to her in a dream,im not goingto go into dtilbut she was to advise someone and everthing he (saw) told her in her dream was or come true..this was all new to me so i was amazed..she perceded to tell us tht nothing (shaydan or jinn) can come to in the form of the Prophet (saw) so if you strongly believe that you did inded see the prophet (saw) and he (saw) had the characteristics that were described of him in teh hadeeths then you truley have seen our beloved Prophet (saw)..

anyways back to your post..all the dreams that you mentioned dont all have the same interertation at all...for example aman cam eto dream interperter and he said that in his dream he saw himself making the Prayer call and he interperted this dream as him going to Hajj.. a second man came and he said he had the same dream but he interpeted as him being a theif..two oppostite interpertation so you dream interpertation can be the same

i was also told that one she only tell the dreams that they would like interperted to some one who has experience and not one who envies.i was also told that not to listen to all your dreams that oumoght think is good dream,or a blessing from ALLAH (swa)..such as soemone or something telling you thatyou dont hve to Pray 5 rimes a day or Worshp ALLAH (SWA) any more because your iman has reached a certain point,or anything of that nature.

the one time have someone to intepert your dream sitting next to me,SubhanALLAh i coudl remember any lol

but those who are intrested in this should go listen to this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAswq_33Wjg

really informative

dont go by have i said..for i am a human n i do makemistakes (alot lol) so if you intrested listen to these serious of fecures.(link above)

if you dont have anytime then ill tryto post some really good knows Insh ALLAH

sorry for he long reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.