/* */

PDA

View Full Version : We should Only have ONE worry!

coddles76
08-01-2008, 03:16 AM
Al-Hakim reports in al-Mustadrak, "God will suffice he, who makes his worry in life one; and he, who is branched by worries, God will not care in whichever valley of life he perishes".

The meaning of this is that one should concentrate one's worries from beginning to end on obeying Allah subhanahu wa ta`ala and preparing oneself for his meeting, for this is the greatest of all worries, and the greatest of all matters. For this very reason messengers were sent, and books were revealed, and the trade of Paradise and Hell was set, and the Sirat (the bridge over Hellfire) was laid down, and for which the Scale was put forth.

He who Allah made to see and awakened his heart, gathers his concerns and directs his thought towards the meeting with his creator and master. For this matter is enough to engage one and exhaust all the rest.

Furthermore, the more life enters the heart the more the worry and the preparation. You will not find a man knowledgeable in his religion, sound in his mind but had gathered his soul in this very worry. He would not work, stand nor sit down but in awe of God, unique in his highness and the greatest of all duties ordained. His senses would be directed to serving his master and his tongue would only speak of his praise, and his heart would beat with gratitude, and his eyes would show his deep love with truthful tears.

As for he who channels his worries in all matters of life, don't ask about his well-being, for he is anxious, disturbed, perplexed, sorrowful and lost without any sort of benefit. He is forever in continuous sadness because whoever falls in love with life is killed and who lusts for it will fall sick and who serves it will end up disappointed. We ask Allah subhanahu wa ta`ala to channel all our worries in pleasing him, and dedicate our lives for his obedience, and his worship.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ayan333
08-01-2008, 11:22 AM
:sl:

subanALLAH!

Great post

So true....May ALLAH(SWA) make our worries beneficial to us in the Hereafter,may HE (SWA) save us from Hellfire and the tourment of the grave and May HE (SWA) soften our hearts and grant us Janaul-Fardows.InshALLAH..Ameen
:w:

coddles76
08-04-2008, 12:20 AM
Ameen Ameen Ameen

al.Ghurabaa'
08-04-2008, 12:28 AM
JazakAllahukhairan for this great thread sis!! MashAllah...:thumbs_up

SubhanAllah...May Allah grant us all Jannatul Firdous and guides us always on the straight path...Ameen...

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
al.Ghurabaa'
08-04-2008, 12:30 AM
Sorry ... I was meant to say JazakAllahukhairan bro... not sis...forgive me...I can't edit my post ... really sorry...

^Thuma Ameen to Ayan's du'aas

coddles76
08-04-2008, 12:35 AM
Forgiven, I've made the smae mistake before aswell ;)

May Allah also forgive us on the day of judgement InshAllah.

al.Ghurabaa'
08-04-2008, 12:37 AM
JazakAllahukhairan

^Ameen...

Abdul-Raouf
08-04-2008, 12:41 AM
Ameen
format_quote Originally Posted by coddles76

The meaning of this is that one should concentrate one's worries from beginning to end on obeying Allah subhanahu wa ta`ala and preparing oneself for his meeting, for this is the greatest of all worries, and the greatest of all matters
True

And only by obeying ALLAH subhanahu wa ta`ala we can get inner peace.

Good Reminder brother.

coddles76
08-04-2008, 12:52 AM
Yes Brother and this is what society is lacking. Our society is in desperate need of that inner peace which only comes from the worship of Allah SWT.

Quran 3:51
"It is Allah Who is my Lord and your Lord; then worship Him. This is a Way that is straight."

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.