/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Tears of Blood

Re.TiReD
08-01-2008, 04:44 PM
:salamext:

Tears of Blood
By: Shariffa Carlo

As I walk through the streets of Kuwait (and this could be almost any “Muslim” nation), my heart is filled with tears. Tears of blood. It is filled with the blood of all the martyrs who gave it freely and gratefully so that Kuwait and all of the Khaleej would be Muslim.

Generation after generation of warriors, honored men and women have battled with the sword, the tongue and the pen to ensure that this great deen of Islam would reign supreme in this blessed land. Allah gave us this great favor, this great gift and how do we behave? We act like spoiled children, taking this gift, chewing it up and spitting it out. Worse yet, we behave with a level of disrespect and insolence that even the most spoiled of children would balk at. We reach levels of disobedience that would tear a mother’s heart, without even blinking an eye. We simply cannot be bothered with obedience to Allah. Allah guide us!

We have the nerve to forge lies against Allah, belying our lack of fear of Him. As I walk through Kuwait University, I see the painted faces of women whose naffs overshadows their taqwa as thickly as their eye powder and kohl overshadows their eyes. I see the beardless faces of jean-clad youth whose love for all things American and Western smothers their love for Allah. I see clothing so tight on both sexes that it constricts their hearts as well as their bodies.

As I write this, sitting in a computer lab at Kuwait University – I am dismayed by the display of a group of giggling young men – chatting on the internet – showing obvious enjoyment of the conversation in play.

Do we not reflect upon the warnings of Allah? Are we so blinded by the satellite images of a false Jannah that we forget that a real one exists? Are we so enamored of a present where America and the West rule over the world by subjugating it into complacency that we forget the past wherein Muslims – our grandparents, our cousins or ancestors - brought light and knowledge to their dark continent - where Muslim scholars brought knowledge and enlightenment to a people who forbid their own subjects to read their own holy text, the bible, because it might harm their faith???

Are we so brainwashed by the glitter and gold that we have forgotten Allah and the beautiful gift He has bestowed upon us in His Mercy and Beneficence?

As I walk around Kuwait I cry out. I cry out to Allah.

Ya Allah! Guide us! Allah! Open the eyes of our youth. Let them smell the fires that burn beneath the desires. Let them know that it is the fires of Hell. Let them know, so they will wake up!

Ya Allah! Let them turn off the plug-in drugs, these narcotic fantasies transmitted by the Romans of today who would gladly see our blood flowing through the street as it flowed from their swords over the streets of Al Andalus!

Ya Allah! Let our youth’s eyes be opened to the true images of their brothers whose heads are separated from their believing hearts, of their sisters who are raped and murdered. Let them see how their beloved West turns a blind eye to the massacre of their brothers and sisters all over the world – as they allow others to do their dirty work.

Ya Allah, let us not turn a blind heart, falling asleep as we watch the flickering images of their sedative transmissions! Let us look to the faces of the Muhammad Durras of the world. Let us see the pain and the misery of our Muslim family – not just see it – but feel it, as we feel the pain in our own idle hands.

Ya Allah! Open the hearts of the Muslim men - men who have been fooled into acting like children. Let them turn their eyes and hearts away from the artificial battles of computer generated massacres, so that they may see the real-life massacres of their sisters and brothers in Chechnya, Kosovar, Kashmir, Palestine, Indonesia, Sudan, Algeria, Bosnia, India, Tamil, and so many other nations.

Ya Allah! Make our young men –our shabab – love the shahadah more than they love their computers!

Ya Allah! Look upon Kuwait and the Khaleej, these nations blessed with black gold, these nations of riches and prosperity. For our beloved Prophet did not fear for us for anything as much as he feared for us prosperity. Ya Allah! Look upon us and help us to make this prosperity work for us – not against us. Ya Allah! Give these nations another chance. Protect them once again from the Roman legions, the descendants of the original Romans, whose ultimate goal has not changed – to make the Muslims submit.

Ya Allah! Let us submit to none but You!

Ya Allah! Cover our sisters with a veil of purity as you uncover their hearts from the false gods of vanity and glamour.

Ya Allah! Strengthen our Brothers with honor and courage and love for you, as you clean their hearts from the stench of the dunya.

Ya Allah! Save us from ourselves!

:wasalamex

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
TrueStranger
08-01-2008, 05:01 PM
That is beautiful, and clearly illustrates just how the West is trying their best to change the ways of the Muslim Youth, and so far they are successful in their plans.

Have you seen how they welcome you with open hearts and widened smiles when you "assimilate" into their God-Forbidden culture, and have you seen how they walk pass you, looking over you, And when they smile for you their eyes are piercing with hatred.

Re.TiReD
08-02-2008, 04:38 PM
:salamext:

JazakAllah khayr for the insightful comment sis.

Ameen wa Thumma Ameeeen @ the adiyaat!

:wasalamex

Souljette
08-08-2008, 01:22 PM
:sl:

Subhanallah I just read this ..WOW Ameen to the dua's

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.