/* */

PDA

View Full Version : You shall not enter Heaven unless you !!!

arabianprincess
08-02-2008, 07:55 AM
well i was thinking to make a thread which is for anyone who is online can come in n say salam wa 3lykom ..n add a duaa on ur way out ......as u all know the prophet BPUH said

Abu Hurairah (ra) related that Rasulullah (saw) said, "You shall not enter Heaven unless you have Faith and your Faith is not complete until you show love towards one another. Would you want me to show you how you can achieve this? Shower your Salam upon one another."

this is just to show the importance of saying it ..cuz in this life we started to get used to saying hi to friends etc.. when we can say salam wa 3lykom so since i have to get used to it .. im starting here :D :)

General meaning -- When we give our salam to another Muslim and he answers it, we are actually praying for each other's peace in life. Thus our relationship will become closer. This is one of the signs of people who have Faith.

p.s i dont reallly know if there one like this thread but if there is .. it wont HURt to have 2 :D :)) inshallah salamz
since im online i ll start....

:sl:

[اللهم أنت ربي لا إله إلا أنت، خلقتني وأنا عبدُك وأنا على عهدك ووعدك ما استطعت، أعوذ بك من شر ما صنعت، أبوء لك بنعمتك عليَّ وأبوء لك بذنبي، أغفر لي فإنه لا يغفر الذنوب إلا أنت]

O Allah! You are my Lord. There is no deity except You. You are my Creator and I am your creature. I try to keep my covenant with You and to live in the hope of Your promise as well as I can. I seek refuge in You from my one evil deeds. I acknowledge Your favours to me; and I acknowledge my sins. Forgive me my sins, for there is no one who can forgive sins except You...

same duaa but in english...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ayan333
08-02-2008, 11:52 AM
:sl::sl::sl::sl::sl::sl::sl:
ok.i found this,hope its useful

12.b Raise your hands in front of your face, but not above your head.
Umayr saw the Prophet (peace be upon him) praying for rain at Ahjar az-Zayt near az-Zawra’, standing, making supplication, praying for rain and raising his hands in front of his face, but not lifting them above his head.
Source: Narrated Umayr, the client of AbulLahm, in Sunan Abu Dawood, hadith #450

12.c. Supplicate with the palms of your hand upward.
The Prophet (s) said. “[...] Supplicate Allah with the palms of your hands; do not supplicate Him with their backs upwards. When you finish supplication, wipe your faces with them.”
Source: Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas in Sunan Abu Dawood, hadith #578.

13. Repeat your supplication three times..
Abdallah b. Mas’ud reported that the Prophet (s) loved to repeat his supplication three times, and pray for forgiveness three times.” (Abu Daw’ud)
Source: Fiqh-us-Sunnah, 4, 113a

14. Supplicate with attention and humility, in a voice neither loud nor low.
Allah says: “Neither say your prayer aloud, nor speak it in a low tone, but seek a middle course between.” Qur’an 17.110 And “Call on your Lord with humility and in private, for Allah does not love those who go beyond bounds.” Qur’an 7.55

Abu Musa Al-Ash’ari reported, “Once the people raised their voices in supplication. At this the Prophet, peace be upon him, said, ‘Be easy on yourselves. You are not calling upon someone deaf or absent. You are calling upon one Who is All-seeing and All-hearing. He is nearer to you than the neck of your mount. O Abdallah b. Qais, shall I tell you a word that is one of the treasures of Paradise? It is: “There is no power nor any might except with the permission of Allah”.’ (Muslim and Bukhari)
Source: Fiqh-us-Sunnah, volume 4: 111d

15. End your supplication (dua) with amin.
We went out with the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) one night and came upon a man who made supplication with persistence. The Prophet (peace be upon him) waited to hear him. The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: He will have done something which guarantees (Paradise for him) if he puts a seal to it. One of the people asked: What should he use as a seal? He replied: Amin, for if he ends it with Amin, he will do something which guarantees (Paradise for him).
Source: Narrated by AbuZuhayr an-Numayri in Sunan Abu Dawood, hadith #361

:w::w::w::w::w::w::w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.