/* */

PDA

View Full Version : BEAUTIFUL Duaas

arabianprincess
08-02-2008, 08:28 AM
:sl:

well i posted duaas in arabic but then ppl needed in english so i found these n i had to share it...

Beautiful Duaas

*O Allah! I ask of You integrity and soundness in my religion, my life, my family, and my possessions.
*O Allah! Cover my shame, pacify my fears, guard me from what is in front of me and behind me, from what is on my right and on my left, over my head and under my feet.
*O Allah! Grant health to my body. O Allah grant health to my hearing. O Allah! Grant health to my sight. There is no deity except You.
*O Allah! I seek refuge in You from unbelief and poverty, and from the punishment of the grave. There is no Deity except You.
*O Allah! You are my Lord. There is no deity except You. You are my Creator and I am your creature. I try to keep my covenant with You and to live in the hope of Your promise as well as I can. I seek refuge in You from my one evil deeds. I acknowledge Your favours to me; and I acknowledge my sins. Forgive me my sins, for there is no one who can forgive sins except You.
*O Allah! I seek refuge in You from worry and sorrow. I seek refuge in You from impotence and sloth, from stinginess and cowardice, and I seek refuge in You from the burden of debt and from being humbled be men.
*O Allah! Make the beginning of this day good, the middle prosperous, and the end successful. I ask You to grant me the good of this world and of the Hereafter, O Most Merciful of all Who show us mercy!
*O Allah! I ask you to make me pleased with what You decreed for me return to good life after death, and I earnestly seek the pleasure of looking at Your Glorious Countenance and the craving to meet you, without distress or affliction or misguiding trial. I seek refuge in You from oppressing others or being oppressed, from doing wrong or suffering wrong, and from committing an error or a sin, which you will not forgive.
*O Allah! I seek refuge in You from the feebleness of old age. *O Allah! Guide me to the best of deeds and the best of morals, as none can guide to the best except You, and save me from bad deeds, as none can save me from what is bad except You.
*O Allah! Strengthen my faith, expand my living space and bless me in my livelihood.
*O Allah! I seek refuge in You from negligence, degradation and destitution; I seek refuge in You from unbelief, wickedness, vanity and show; and I seek refuge in You from blindness, deafness and leprosy and bad diseases.
*O Allah! Give my soul piety and my conscience purity. You are the Master of my soul and the Guardian of my conscience.
O Allah! I seek refuge in You from a knowledge, which does not benefit, from a heart, which does not tremble, from an ego, which is not stated, and from a supplication, which is not accepted.
*O Allah! I seek refuge in You from the evil of what I did and from the evil of what I did not do; from the evil of what I know and from the evil of what I did not know.
*O Allah! I seek refuge in You from a decline in Your favour, from a change in Your protection, from Your sudden punishment and all Your displeasure.
*O Allah! I seek refuge in You from ruin and falling, from drowning and burning and from senility: I seek refuge in You from being bitten by venomous creatures. I seek refuge in You from greed, bad manners, bad actions, bad desires and bad desires. I seek refuge in You from the burden of debt, from being humbled by people and from ridicule of enemies.
*O Allah! Strengthen my religion, which is my fortress, make this world a better place of sojourn for me, and grant me a good life in the Hereafter which will be my abode. Make my life increase in all goodness and my death a rest from all evil.
*O Allah! Support me and help me, and do not let others overpower me; guide me and make the following of Your Commands easy for me.
*O Allah! Make me grateful to You, mindful of You, full of fear toward You, devoted to obedience of You, humble before You, earnest in supplication, and penitent. My Lord, accept my repentance, wash away my sins, answer my supplication, establish my veracity, guide me heart, make my tongue truthful, and remove all ill-feeling from my heart.
*O Allah! I ask You for a resolute mind and firmness in following the guidance. I ask You to make me thankful for Your favour, to be good service to You, and to grant me a sound heart and a truthful tongue. I ask You to grant me what You know to be good and to give me refuge from what is evil, and to forgive me – and You are the Knower of the Unseen.
*O Allah! Inspire me with good conduct and save me from the evil of my selfishness. O Allah! I ask You to guide me to the doing of good deeds and abstaining from bad deeds and love those who are humble, and to forgive me and show mercy to me. And if You wish a trail for Your servants, take me to You before falling into it.
*O Allah! I ask You for Your love and the love of those who love You, and for the love of every action which will bring me closer to Your love.
*O Allah! I ask You the best of the request for the best in my supplication, for the best success and the best reward. Strengthen me, make heavier my balance of good, confirm my faith, elevate my rank, accept me worship, and forgive my mistakes, and I ask You for good beginnings, good endings, the totality of goodness, from the first to the last, from within and from without, and I ask of You the highest ranks in the Garden.
*O Allah! I ask You to exalt my fame, lighten my burden, purify me heart, keep me chaste, forgive me my sins and I ask of You a high rank in the Garden.
*O Allah! Bless me in my sight, in my hearing, in my soul, in my body, in my conduct; bless me in my life, in my family, in my work; accept my good deeds, and I ask of You a high rank in the Garden.
*O Allah! I seek refuge in You against difficulties, calamities, troubles, oppression and the ridicule of enemies.
*O Allah! O Controller of the Hearts! Keep my heart firm in Your religion; keep it contented with Your worship.
*O Allah! Grant us increase and not decrease, honour and not dishonour; give us Your favours and do not deprive us; prefer us, let not others be preferred to us.
*O Allah! Grant us the best of outcomes in all our affairs, and save us from disgrace in this world and from punishment in the Hereafter.
*O Allah! Grant us such fear of Your as will come between us and acts of disobedience to You; such obedience to You as will bring us to Your Garden; and such certainty that the calamities of this world will be made easy for us by You. Let us enjoy our hearing, our sight and our faculties as long as You grant us life, and let it be the last to be taken away from us. Avenge us from those who have wronged us and help us against our enemies. Let no calamity be fall our religion; let not worldly affairs be our greatest care or all about which we know; and Let not those who have no fear of You and who do not show mercy toward us rule over us.
*O Allah! I ask You to bestow your mercy on me, to forgive me, to protect me from every sin, to give me a share of every good, and to grant me the attainment of the Garden and salvation from the Fire.
*O Allah! Leave not for us a sin, which You have not forgiven, nor a shortcoming which you have not concealed, nor a wary which You have not removed, nor a debt which You have not paid, nor a need from among the needs of this world or the Hereafter, the fulfilment of which is beneficial for us and pleasing to You, which You have not fulfilled, O Most Merciful of all show us Your Mercy!
*O Allah! I ask for a mercy from You by which You will guide my heart, settle my affairs, remove my worries, protect me from what is unseen to me, make my face radiant, purify my deeds, inspire me with wisdom, avert calamities from me, and protect me from every evil.
*O Allah! I ask You for success on the day of Judgement and a life of happiness, and the rank of martyrs, the companionship of the prophets, and victory over the enemies.
*O Allah! I ask You for correctness of belief; for a faith which leads to good conduct; for a success which results in eternal felicity, for mercy, health and forgiveness from You, and for your pleasure.
*O Allah! I ask You for health, for integrity, for good character, and that I may be pleased with my portion.
*O Allah! I seek refuge in You from the evil of my self, and from the evil of every creature which You are grasping by its forelock. O my Lord, keep me on the straight path.
*O Allah! You hear my words, You behold my situation, You know what is open and what is hidden within me; nothing is hidden from You. It is me alone who is in need, a humble seeker of Your forgiveness. I beseech You with humility in my heart, with trembling and fear, in prostration and utter helplessness.
*O Allah! Grant me soundness of belief, goodness of character, forgiveness of my sins, and Your eternal pleasure in the Hereafter.
May Allah’s blessings be upon Muhammad (S.A.W) and his family and Companions]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Simply_Logical
08-02-2008, 08:32 AM
subhanallah!
jazakallah khair! :D

can you put arabic up as well pls?
thanks

arabianprincess
08-02-2008, 08:38 AM
salam wa 3lykom

i did post like last week duaa's in arabic .. but some ppl wanted them in english...

well here is my other thread

http://www.islamicboard.com/arabic/1...ed-d-duas.html

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.