/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please help your Brother

Trn2allah
08-02-2008, 03:36 PM
:sl:
Brothers and Sisters your help is urgently required, one of our muslim brothers is currently being held in custody in an assylum centre in London and faces being deported if he does'nt provide evidence indicating the possibility of torture and injust treament upon return to his country of origin.

The brother has requested me to help him find incidences of torture and injust treament of previously returned assylum seekers from his country Ethiopia.

Please if any can help or put me in the right direction it would be much appreciated

Jazaakumullah Khair

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Eeman
08-06-2008, 08:28 PM
Oh my salam alaikum brother,

im so sad to say that i dont know of anyone from the country actually i used to but they are jehovah's witnesses and another girl that works for my sister she is catholic i will try and ask her Insha'Allah but all i can do for now is make dua for the brother.
do keep us posted Insha'Allah
wa salam

TrueStranger
08-07-2008, 03:14 AM
Ethiopia????

Meles Zenawi.....

It is ruled by a dictator, and on top of that Ethiopia’s Human Rights record is hideous. The genocide in the Somali region of Ethiopia is enough evidence.

north_malaysian
08-07-2008, 03:18 AM
contact the nearest UNHCR

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
qassy!
08-07-2008, 12:36 PM
So you need proof that his under threat from the country he came from ? Because as far as I am aware thats how asylum works, how are we ment to provide you proof ?

Muslim Woman
08-07-2008, 12:44 PM
:w:

format_quote Originally Posted by Trn2allah
:sl:
Brothers and Sisters your help is urgently required, one of our muslim brothers is currently being held in custody
Jazaakumullah Khair

why not talk to a lawyer for legal advice ? InshaAlla he will be in our dua.

Trn2allah
09-07-2008, 12:38 PM
Assalamu Alaikum
Brothers and Sisters Jazakallahu Khairan for your Advice and Duas
Alhamdulillah the home office hase released this brother and as of now he is free to roam wherever he wants.
May Allah give you all Ajran Athzeem

nadia85
09-07-2008, 12:48 PM
Alhamdulillah thats good

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.