/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help Islamic Relief with just a CLICK!!

Nirvana
08-03-2008, 06:32 PM
:sl:

I hope this is the right place to post this. If not, then please forgive my newbie-ness Feesabeelillah.

Assalamu Alaikum.

We wanted to make you aware of a fantastic opportunity to contribute to a Islamic Relief without even having to put your hand in your pocket. There is a government-sponsored research project taking place, and for every person who completes an ANONYMOUS questionnaire £1 will be donated to Islamic Relief (or another charity of your choice).

We should grab this opportunity with both hands, as all it will cost you is 10-15 minutes of your time, but the money that gets donated to charity could make a huge difference in someone else’s life.

Please follow this link: http://www.zapsurvey.com/Survey.aspx...1-62a87b6dc027

It’s important that you complete the whole survey for the donation to be made – but it should only take 15 minutes at most. I hope this information is useful to you. Please note that the survey is for people who live in the United Kingdom ONLY, so apologies to those living outside Britain. Please FORWARD this message to all of your contacts. Jazak’Allahu Khairan.

Wassalam

Please post here once you complete the survey, because it will bump it back to the top and insha'Allah more people will be encouraged to help the cause.

Alternatively, if the Mods can make this a "sticky" thread for a while it would be great. Jzk.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nirvana
08-04-2008, 09:03 PM
:bump:

Re.TiReD
08-04-2008, 09:07 PM
Wa'alaykum salam sis

JazakAllah khayr! I'll try this insha'Allah!

:wasalamex

Nirvana
08-06-2008, 10:46 PM
:w:

Thanks Fleur

PS i'm not a sister :statisfie

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Na7lah
08-06-2008, 11:33 PM
aww i wish this was in the US too

Nirvana
08-07-2008, 09:17 PM
Salaam brothers and sisters

Just wanted to let you know that this opportunity will not be available for much longer, so if you haven't done so, please take a short amount of time out of your busy schedule to help Islamic Relief receive some much-needed cash!

:laugh:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.