/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Pro Islam gear

ayan333
08-04-2008, 01:56 PM
:sl:

Ive searched the web but havnt seen many sites were i can find some Pro Islam gear..

school starts in a week Insh ALLAH and i want to rep Islam...silly?..but as a women would hat be haram because i might be attracting attention with my "pro Islam" gear?

you thoughts on that plz?

JazakALLAH Khair

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Faye
08-04-2008, 05:54 PM
Where are you living? Are you sure you want to invite discrimination at school by looking like a Muslim/Jihadi/Terrorist/Suicide Bomber? Things can get pretty tough, and this is not something you have to do.

Having said that, I suggest wearing an Abaya. If you want to really make a statement, wear a Niqaab as well. And pick all black gear, even wear black shoes and gloves. Almost everybody recognizes that as Muslim gear.:D

aamirsaab
08-04-2008, 05:56 PM
You could wear a long sleeve t shirt saying: ''100% halaal''

Well, I would wear that. No, actually I wouldn't.

Just wear a burqah or hijab.

ayan333
08-04-2008, 06:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Faye
Where are you living? Are you sure you want to invite discrimination at school by looking like a Muslim/Jihadi/Terrorist/Suicide Bomber? Things can get pretty tough, and this is not something you have to do.

Having said that, I suggest wearing an Abaya. If you want to really make a statement, wear a Niqaab as well. And pick all black gear, even wear black shoes and gloves. Almost everybody recognizes that as Muslim gear.:D

Wow!!! lol you got me totaly wrong *cracking up*....

I live in America..and wearing the kind of "Islamic gear" im talking about wont bring any kind of discrimination,but would rather bring people to intrest..its not like ima go to school with black niqab,abaya,hijab,shoes,cloves with a big sihn in yellow that read "Bomb aboard"..wow lol what sort of idiot would i be.i want to help bring people to Islam not make them run away.

SubhanALLAH that was funny

I was thinking more on the lines of,you know,shirts,tote bags,pins ect.. with Islamic quotes,Inspirational words,
Ex: a tote bag with like a logo that says "Got Islam?"..or a shirt that says the true meaning of taliban (students)...
jus something that would clear up misconseption (if thats how u spell it)... about Islam

by having this i wont have to say anything because the shirt would u know?

btw i finally going to wear abays to school..not a big deal for those who leave in islamic coutries or communities..but i leave were theres about 3 or so plp with Hijabs although to my suprise i find out that some of the plp i talk to have been Muslim all along lol

but now that i think about it this might bring too much attention from males then instead if gdoing good with Dawah on my cloth im sinning because im casuing plp to pay attention to me...idk...

format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab
You could wear a long sleeve t shirt saying: ''100% halaal''

Well, I would wear that. No, actually I wouldn't.

Just wear a burqah or hijab.

i do wear a Hijab..as a Muslim thats a must!!! not obligatory...sorry if that came out as offencive..Insh ALLAH ill ware a Abaya and stuff..i would ware a Niqab but then i would have to continue waring it because you cant take it off and put it on,,its not a game you know..lol..but thanks for the shirt advice

lol i like that 100% but i live in Amrica were many peoples heads are in the gotter..always thinking nasty or what not,so therefore they wolud take it another way you know..

shukan though

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
crayon
08-04-2008, 09:01 PM
I saw this t-shirt online, can't remember where though... it said:
"Woops, there goes my wudu!"

:D

That doesn't really help, though, does it?.. lol.
Try searching online, there's probably loads of stuff that mention islam..

Re.TiReD
08-04-2008, 09:32 PM
:salamext:

Have this on your top- 'When I grow up I wanna be like Hadhrat Khadija (ra)'.....then everybody will ask you who she is/was and there you have it...Da'wah central! Lol although you're already 'grown-up' lol sorry *grin*

:wasalamex

crayon
08-04-2008, 09:41 PM
LOL what a coincidence! I was just checking my email and I saw a forward my friend sent me. It's full of "pro islam gear"... No idea where to find it onlien though, can't seem to find a link in the email. Here they are:

imagephp?typeimage&amppartner id1502280&ampproduct id7794593&ampimg id1&ampsizehuge&ampbgcolor imageswhite -
imagephp?typeimage&amppartner id1502280&ampproduct id7791557&ampimg id1&ampsizehuge&ampbgcolor imageswhite -
imagephp?typeimage&amppartner id1502280&ampproduct id7745316&ampimg id1&ampsizehuge&ampbgcolor imageswhite -
imagephp?typeimage&amppartner id1502280&ampproduct id7744975&ampimg id2&ampsizehuge&ampbgcolor imageswhite -
imagephp?typeimage&amppartner id1502280&ampproduct id7745199&ampimg id1&ampsizehuge&ampbgcolor imageswhite -
imagephp?typeimage&amppartner id1502280&ampproduct id7741481&ampimg id1&ampsizehuge&ampbgcolor imageswhite -
imagephp?typeimage&amppartner id1502280&ampproduct id7798052&ampimg id1&ampsizehuge&ampbgcolor imageswhite -
imagephp?typeimage&amppartner id1502280&ampproduct id7808397&ampimg id1&ampsizehuge&ampbgcolor imageswhite -
imagephp?typeimage&amppartner id1502280&ampproduct id7797651&ampimg id1&ampsizehuge&ampbgcolor imageswhite -
imagephp?typeimage&amppartner id1502280&ampproduct id7741343&ampimg id1&ampsizehuge&ampbgcolor imageswhite -
imagephp?typeimage&amppartner id1502280&ampproduct id7741015&ampimg id2&ampsizehuge&ampbgcolor imageswhite -
imagephp?typeimage&amppartner id1502280&ampproduct id7740550&ampimg id1&ampsizehuge&ampbgcolor imageswhite -
imagephp?typeimage&amppartner id1502280&ampproduct id7740141&ampimg id1&ampsizehuge&ampbgcolor imageswhite -
imagephp?typeimage&amppartner id1502280&ampproduct id7739662&ampimg id1&ampsizehuge&ampbgcolor imageswhite -
imagephp?typeimage&amppartner id1502280&ampproduct id7875634&ampimg id2&ampsizehuge&ampbgcolor imageswhite -
imagephp?typeimage&amppartner id1502280&ampproduct id7735457&ampimg id1&ampsizehuge&ampbgcolor imageswhite -

edit- an article about the guy who designed them:http://www.todayszaman.com/tz-web/de...0217&bolum=116

Re.TiReD
08-04-2008, 09:44 PM

Masha'Allah they are cool! Some may be available from IlmWear and some from Reflections Clothing online insha'Allah

P.S Here you are http://www.reflectionsclothing.com/

^^ I got some stuff from here too, masha'Allah fab!

ayan333
08-04-2008, 09:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by JσℓιєFℓєυя

Have this on your top- 'When I grow up I wanna be like Hadhrat Khadija (ra)'.....then everybody will ask you who she is/was and there you have it...Da'wah central! Lol although you're already 'grown-up' lol sorry *grin*

im not all grown up yet..how old do u thinki am? lol..it must be ment to be lol

[QUOTE=crayon;983955]LOL what a coincidence! I was just checking my email and I saw a forward my friend sent me. It's full of "pro islam gear"... No idea where to find it onlien though, can't seem to find a link in the email. Here they are:

Alhamdulilah,thats jus what i was looking for although i love the Kadijah (ra)comment...is there anyway u can ask ur friend what the link is,if not it fine.

ayan333
08-04-2008, 09:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by crayon
I saw this t-shirt online, can't remember where though... it said:
"Woops, there goes my wudu!"

:D

That doesn't really help, though, does it?.. lol.
Try searching online, there's probably loads of stuff that mention islam..

that funny! but i dont think it would be appropriate u know..lol funny though,real funny

ayan333
08-04-2008, 09:59 PM

Masha'Allah they are cool! Some may be available from IlmWear and some from Reflections Clothing online insha'Allah

P.S Here you are http://www.reflectionsclothing.com/

^^ I got some stuff from here too, masha'Allah fab!

o shukran sis!!!

they're so cool!!! lol

crayon
08-04-2008, 10:01 PM
[quote=ayan333;983969]im not all grown up yet..how old do u thinki am? lol..it must be ment to be lol

format_quote Originally Posted by crayon
LOL what a coincidence! I was just checking my email and I saw a forward my friend sent me. It's full of "pro islam gear"... No idea where to find it onlien though, can't seem to find a link in the email. Here they are:

Alhamdulilah,thats jus what i was looking for although i love the Kadijah (ra)comment...is there anyway u can ask ur friend what the link is,if not it fine.

I can ask, but I don't think she'll know, it's one of those forwards that just spread all over.

ayan333
08-04-2008, 10:05 PM
[QUOTE=crayon;983979]
format_quote Originally Posted by ayan333
im not all grown up yet..how old do u thinki am? lol..it must be ment to be lol

I can ask, but I don't think she'll know, it's one of those forwards that just spread all over.
she posted it above,i jus didnt see it

there cute though

Re.TiReD
08-04-2008, 10:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ayan333

o shukran sis!!!

they're so cool!!! lol
Wa'alaykum salam

Lol no probs sis. You could also check out.... http://www.ilmwear.com

ayan333
08-04-2008, 10:09 PM
Wa'alaykum salam

Lol no probs sis. You could also check out.... http://www.ilmwear.com

wow thanks so much!!!!!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.