/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Al-Qaeda woman suspect sent to US

FatimaAsSideqah
08-05-2008, 01:02 PM
As Salaam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

A Pakistani woman suspected of links with al-Qaeda has been extradited to the US from Afghanistan to face charges of trying to kill American agents.

Aafia Siddiqui, 36, a former US resident, was arrested on 17 July in Afghanistan's Ghazni province.

When US military officials went to pick Mrs Siddiqui up from the detention centre, she fired two rounds at them.

While she did not hit anyone, she was shot in the chest by a US officer who returned fire.

A US attorney said Mrs Siddiqui, who is married with three children and is a former student of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, is scheduled to appear at New York's Southern District court.

At the time of her arrest, Mrs Siddiqui was carrying documents on how to make explosives and descriptions of various US landmarks, including in New York City, in her handbag, said Michael Garcia, US Attorney for the Southern District of New York.

Mrs Siddiqui is charged with assaulting US officers and employees and attempting to kill US officers and employees.

If convicted, she faces a maximum sentence of 20 years in prison on each charge, Garcia said.

Mrs Siddiqui's lawyer, Elaine Whitfield Sharp, called the charges "a tall story" and disputed claims by the US that her client had gone underground for several years before her capture.

Her family believes that Mrs Siddiqui was secretly held by US agents since her disappearance in Pakistan in 2003, before authorities finally brought charges to justify her detention.

"I believe she's become a terrible embarrassment to them, but she's not a terrorist," Ms Sharp was quoted as saying by the Associated Press news agency.

"When the truth comes out, people will see she did nothing wrong."

Source from http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7542249.stm

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
FatimaAsSideqah
08-06-2008, 02:05 PM
:bump:

qassy!
08-06-2008, 02:08 PM
At the time of her arrest, Mrs Siddiqui was carrying documents on how to make explosives and descriptions of various US landmarks, including in New York City, in her handbag, said Michael Garcia, US Attorney for the Southern District of New York.
"I believe she's become a terrible embarrassment to them, but she's not a terrorist," Ms Sharp was quoted as saying by the Associated Press news agency.

"When the truth comes out, people will see she did nothing wrong."
Well if she was carrying those documents, what are the US military ment to think?

Izyan
08-06-2008, 02:09 PM
I see the parts you highlighted but I have one question for you. How many lawyers say "Yeah my client is guilty"?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
FatimaAsSideqah
08-06-2008, 02:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by qassy!
Well if she was carrying those documents, what are the US military ment to think?

good question. is she the first Al-Qaeda woman to be arrested?

qassy!
08-06-2008, 02:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by FatimaAsSideqah

good question. is she the first Al-Qaeda woman to be arrested?
I have no idea, but she shouldn't be carrying those documents in the first place should she? If she didnt have those documents, I doubt she would of been arrested. You cant blame the US military!

FatimaAsSideqah
08-06-2008, 02:13 PM
I have no idea, but she shouldn't be carrying those documents in the first place should she? If she didnt have those documents, I doubt she would of been arrested. You cant blame the US military!
Yeah I've agree what you have said. Maybe she never thought about that.

qassy!
08-06-2008, 02:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by FatimaAsSideqah
Yeah I've agree what you have said. Maybe she never thought about that.
Sister, there's nothing to think about. You shouldn't be carrying those sort of documents in the first place, why would you need that information ?

FatimaAsSideqah
08-06-2008, 02:19 PM
Sister, there's nothing to think about. You shouldn't be carrying those sort of documents in the first place, why would you need that information ?
I don't have idea! Loq. I think something wrong with inside in her mind. Maybe she feels guilty by what she have done. I don't know because there is not enough of information about her.

The_Prince
08-07-2008, 06:05 AM
oooooooooooooooo this is the great mighty war on terror!!!!!!!!!!!!! they just convicted bin ladens drive too, ooooooooo the guy who fixed the tires and put the oil in. oooooooooooooooooooooooo the war on terror my God im on the edge of my seatttttt AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

suffiyan007
08-07-2008, 06:53 AM
this all stupid American us presidents fault....making so much issues of AlQaeda claim that terrorrist...and etC..! this just defense them from people!

Izyan
08-07-2008, 11:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by The_Prince
oooooooooooooooo this is the great mighty war on terror!!!!!!!!!!!!! they just convicted bin ladens drive too, ooooooooo the guy who fixed the tires and put the oil in. oooooooooooooooooooooooo the war on terror my God im on the edge of my seatttttt AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
He was an accomplice. He did more than just driving he sat in on the meetings. He's gonna sit right next to Atta in SuperMax and rethink his involvement

Izyan
08-07-2008, 11:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Suffiyan007
this all stupid American us presidents fault....making so much issues of AlQaeda claim that terrorrist...and etC..! this just defense them from people!
So what was her purpose for carrying documents on how to make explosives and descriptions of various US landmarks, including in New York City, if it wasn't to plan an attack?

The_Prince
08-07-2008, 12:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Izyan
He was an accomplice. He did more than just driving he sat in on the meetings. He's gonna sit right next to Atta in SuperMax and rethink his involvement
he sat in what? says who? you call these trials an actual trial then you need some help.

seriously you peeps are a joke, this driver you think had something to do with september 11th? the supposed master mind himself said he had nothing to do with it.

its so amazing that you people believe such nonsense to the point where i look down on you and truly believe a dog is smarter than you. we all saw what happened on september 11th, and 98 bombings, and to think that this driver is somehow involved is truly amazing and is an amazing insight into how stupid people can be to believe this as well!

lets go after the cook next, im sure he fed them some stuff that made them even smarter!

The_Prince
08-07-2008, 12:27 PM
lol ok so september 11th was planned by men in caves, including a driver, who has no expertize in anything but driving and making sure the car is in good shape. and it was executed by 19 men, with box cutters. 19 men who could barely speak english, and could barely fly a plane, manage to get 4 planes, and manage to illude norad air defense, and hit 75% of their targets.

by golly weeeee i tell you it was the cook, he must have fed these men something I TELL YA! he must be hunted down ASAP!

Izyan
08-07-2008, 02:40 PM
he sat in what? says who? you call these trials an actual trial then you need some help.

seriously you peeps are a joke, this driver you think had something to do with september 11th? the supposed master mind himself said he had nothing to do with it.

its so amazing that you people believe such nonsense to the point where i look down on you and truly believe a dog is smarter than you. we all saw what happened on september 11th, and 98 bombings, and to think that this driver is somehow involved is truly amazing and is an amazing insight into how stupid people can be to believe this as well!

lets go after the cook next, im sure he fed them some stuff that made them even smarter!
no one said he helped planned the attacks. In the US if you are with someone who commits a murder and you do not A)try to stop him, B) try to help him get away, C) don't turn him in you are concidered an accomplish and is given the same sentence as if you had committed the murder yourself.

Izyan
08-07-2008, 02:58 PM
lol ok so september 11th was planned by men in caves, including a driver, who has no expertize in anything but driving and making sure the car is in good shape. and it was executed by 19 men, with box cutters. 19 men who could barely speak english, and could barely fly a plane, manage to get 4 planes, and manage to illude norad air defense, and hit 75% of their targets.

by golly weeeee i tell you it was the cook, he must have fed these men something I TELL YA! he must be hunted down ASAP!
Ok who did it?

The_Prince
08-07-2008, 03:12 PM
Ok who did it?
ok, if someone studies all the evidence the conclusion will be as follows:

September 11th was planned by members of a ficticious group called Al-Qaeda, basically bin laden and a few of his top peers, they werent called Al-Qaeda or bal qaeda, they were just a few hundred men and thats it. they were given such names after 9-11 to have an US vs THEM tone to a war.

However so members of the US goverment, and branches of intelligance knew about the impending attack, and did nothing to stop it, rather they assited with it and let it go through. there is no doubt what so ever that bombs were planted in the buildings, which can be seen going off, and even heard and reported on the fire fighters radio transmissions which you can hear for yourself. on top of that i believe the planes were controlled from the ground, and not piloted by these hijackers, these hijackers were stooges all the way thinking they were completly in charge.

thats it in a nutshell.

no sane rational person can truly believe that men in caves including a driver, and 19 hijackers with very bad english and piloting could do such an act on their own. these men have very big imaginations and plans, but at the end of the day they arent sophisticated enough to carry them out.

The_Prince
08-07-2008, 03:16 PM
they also confused Norad so Norad wouldnt be able to intercept the planes as well. do you think its a coincident that on the same day as september 11th norad were having multiple excercises of planes being hijacked and even crashing into buildings? and then on the same day it happens for real?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! common izyan open your eyes! anyone who studies attacks or assasinations know you always get security off before you pull the attack, or you confuse them so they cant be able to work properly. thats exactly what they did! oh woah what a coincidence the same happened on 7-7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what more proof do you need that there is more to this than a bunch of men comming from pakistani-afghan caves?!

Izyan
08-07-2008, 03:45 PM
ok, if someone studies all the evidence the conclusion will be as follows:

September 11th was planned by members of a ficticious group called Al-Qaeda, basically bin laden and a few of his top peers, they werent called Al-Qaeda or bal qaeda, they were just a few hundred men and thats it. they were given such names after 9-11 to have an US vs THEM tone to a war.

However so members of the US goverment, and branches of intelligance knew about the impending attack, and did nothing to stop it, rather they assited with it and let it go through. there is no doubt what so ever that bombs were planted in the buildings, which can be seen going off, and even heard and reported on the fire fighters radio transmissions which you can hear for yourself. on top of that i believe the planes were controlled from the ground, and not piloted by these hijackers, these hijackers were stooges all the way thinking they were completly in charge.

thats it in a nutshell.

no sane rational person can truly believe that men in caves including a driver, and 19 hijackers with very bad english and piloting could do such an act on their own. these men have very big imaginations and plans, but at the end of the day they arent sophisticated enough to carry them out.
You keep saying just some men sitting in a cave but Osama has a degree in civil engineering from King Abdulaziz University. His family is a construction family and he has a deep background in engineering. Khalid Sheikh Mohammed has a mechanical engineering degree from North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University. Abu Turab Al-Urduni had training in hijackings, disarming air marshals, explosives, and bodybuilding from his time in Jordan. All the hijakers went to flight school. The list goes on. This wasn't a group of Camel herders.

The_Prince
08-07-2008, 03:58 PM
You keep saying just some men sitting in a cave but Osama has a degree in civil engineering from King Abdulaziz University. His family is a construction family and he has a deep background in engineering. Khalid Sheikh Mohammed has a mechanical engineering degree from North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University. Abu Turab Al-Urduni had training in hijackings, disarming air marshals, explosives, and bodybuilding from his time in Jordan. All the hijakers went to flight school. The list goes on. This wasn't a group of Camel herders.
they went to MILLITARY US OWNED flight schools, and miserably failed, the guy who supposedly hit the pentagon was terrible and you believe he did the turn they say he did on 9-11? pilots have said it is near impossible to do what he did, or you would have to be a top top top pilot expert, which he wasnt. going to flight school a couple of times doesnt make you qualified to fly a large commercial passenger plane! you know how much flight training you need before you fully know how to control such a plane and manover it and understand which button is for which?

either way, fact remains, bombs were in the buildings, fire fighters admit it! theyre the heroes of september 11th, they went in, and they talk about it. and the issue with Norad remains. as i said, these al-qaeda boys were stooges in a much larger scheme, they were guine pigs who were used.

Izyan
08-07-2008, 03:59 PM
Al Queda was created in 1988 and was first utter in the US in 1998 in by then Pesident Bill Clinton.

However so members of the US goverment, and branches of intelligance knew about the impending attack, and did nothing to stop it, rather they assited with it and let it go through. there is no doubt what so ever that bombs were planted in the buildings, which can be seen going off, and even heard and reported on the fire fighters radio transmissions which you can hear for yourself. on top of that i believe the planes were controlled from the ground,
Do you know how demolitions of buildings work? You have to strip the walls down to the support beams and wire massive amounts of explosive to those beams. I'm sure exposed beams would have set off alarms considering how many people go through the twin towers not including the Malls at the bottom of both and the Port Authority that never closes.

and not piloted by these hijackers, these hijackers were stooges all the way thinking they were completly in charge.
Have you ever tried to fly a small RC plane? It's not exactlly easy.

So in conclusion you are saying, the FBI, CIA, NSA, FAA, FCC (regulates things going over the air with a range of more than 5 miles like let's say a RC Plane), NYPD, NYFD, The Port Authority, TSA, Thousand of withnesses and no one has blown the lid off this thing? Not even a peep? I mean this Administration can keep a lil thing no WMD in Iraq a secret but can pull off the greatest conspiracy in US history?

Izyan
08-07-2008, 04:09 PM
they went to MILLITARY US OWNED flight schools, and miserably failed, the guy who supposedly hit the pentagon was terrible and you believe he did the turn they say he did on 9-11? pilots have said it is near impossible to do what he did, or you would have to be a top top top pilot expert, which he wasnt. going to flight school a couple of times doesnt make you qualified to fly a large commercial passenger plane! you know how much flight training you need before you fully know how to control such a plane and manover it and understand which button is for which?

either way, fact remains, bombs were in the buildings, fire fighters admit it! theyre the heroes of september 11th, they went in, and they talk about it. and the issue with Norad remains. as i said, these al-qaeda boys were stooges in a much larger scheme, they were guine pigs who were used.
Where are you getting your info from? They went to SimCenter flight school in florida which is a commercially owned company that teaches you to fly jumbo jets.

The_Prince
08-07-2008, 04:10 PM
do you know the debate of whether bombs were in the building could be ended so fast, let us simply examine the debris of the wtc....oh wait its all been shipped off to China or destroyed! the biggest crime scene is no moreeeeeeeeeeeeee! another coincidence right?

lets think about it, since 9-11 there has been no official investigation, goverment refuses it, and on top of that they immidietly shipped all the crime scene away and tampered with the evidence, hmmmmm something sees strange dont you think so? 9-11 is the biggest attack in American history, and you know where the investigation was made? on CNN, FOX NEWS, BBC etc the investigation was in the media!!!!!!!!!!!!! they said al-qaeda did it and everyone said okay they did it and that was that.

Keltoi
08-07-2008, 04:29 PM
How did this thread stoop to discussing the same old tired conspiracy theory?

FatimaAsSideqah
08-07-2008, 04:36 PM
Greetings.

Please stop to discussing off-topic. It is waste of time. This is about Al-Qaeda woman.

The_Prince
08-07-2008, 04:38 PM
is it a theory that no investigation has been made? is it a theory that all the evidence was shipped off? is it a theory that norad could not intercept one plane which is virtually impossible? is it a theory that on the same day as 9-11 the millitary was practising the same exact events? is it a theory that audio transmissions which you can listen to by firefighters record them mentioning bombs in the building?

hmm which one is the theory? beats me

The_Prince
08-07-2008, 04:50 PM
isnt it amazingggggggggggggggg that were all supposedly talking about conspiracy 'theories' while this very news article only suggest a theory! why is this lady an al-qaeda woman? wheres the proof? suspected links to al-qaeda? wheres the PROOF!

see?! you Muslims feed this garbage called al-qaeda! every day u read a report, LINKS TO AL-QAEDA! you read an attack AL-QAEDA STRIKES!!!!!!!!! wake up man, you want an end to conspiracy theories than stop spreading this propaganda garbage around of al-qaeda this and al-qaeda that.

this btw proves what i said in my earlier posts, that this is all planned, to give the image of an US vs THEM, to make this war seem legit and real. after all you cant fight a war with no enemy, so you must create one.

The_Prince
08-07-2008, 04:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
yeah the same old tired conspiracy theory that everyone is al-qaeda or linked to al-qaeda, strange you never complain about this theory which 99% of the time ends up false. strange you have no problem with it ey? very strange i mean its obvious lies and brainwashing but no its okayyyyyyyyyyy we the people could care less about the none stop concious brainwashing on us by creating the myth that everybody is al-qaeda and has links to them! we just loveeeeeeeeeeee reading those stories of ppl being arrested to see our favorite tag line WITH LINKS TO AL-QAEDAAAAAAAAAAAA.

and by golyyyyyyyyyyyyyy wee this latest news is so exciting we now have al-qaedaaaaaaaaa womennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

i hope people see the sarcasm in this, and then see how pitiful the situation really is. like keltoi, speaks about 9-11 conspiracy theories as if their bad and lame and old and finnished, yet he blindly follows so many, like the very article in this thread. amazing isnt it? you have a real brainwashed man right infront of you.

The_Prince
08-07-2008, 05:03 PM
americans: i hate conspiracy theories!!!!!!!!!!!!!

news: today we arrest someone with SUSPECTED links to Al-qaeda (for the 500th time in 5 years)

americans: ohhhhhh good on them god bless america!

news: turns out those folks were not al-qaeda

americans: uhhhhhhhhhhhh

news: we arrest someone with al-qaeda links!

americans: god bless america catch em all!

do you see the circular brainwashing here??????? the same ppl who nag against conspiracy theories follow it on a weekly basis. this is perfect proof for all of you of the strong brainwashing that is taking place.

lol its so funny infact, when keltoi complained about old conspiracy theories one could say which one?! the 9-11 one? or the one with everybody is linked to al-qaeda?!

yes lets all be brainwashed and now believe in al-qaeda women. next we will have madam fatima side by side with osama bin laden, and side by side they will take the world over.

The_Prince
08-07-2008, 05:04 PM
:laugh: i agree with you for once! how did we make another thread to discuss the same old conspiracy theory of everybody with a bomb or bomb making papers being linked to al-qaedaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. :blind:how how how howwwwwwwwwww i say!

Izyan
08-07-2008, 05:27 PM
Someone bump the juke box it's repeating (for those old enoungh to remember the old record Wurlitzers):D

Keltoi
08-07-2008, 05:33 PM
The reason this woman is considered to have possible Al-Qaeda links is because she was married to the nephew of Khalid Sheik Muhammed, the guy who drew up the plans for the 9-11 attacks. The papers in her possession tend to lend credence to that suspicion.

MTAFFI
08-07-2008, 09:28 PM
to try and create 9/11 into a conspiracy theory is rather silly, and should be thought through more carefully than simply reading off conspiracy sites.. The reason it is a conspiracy is because there is no REAL sound basis to create any facts, just the same old people blaming things on the government as they have for years and years. debunking911.com answers nearly every theory there is... as for the clean up, well it took years to clean up, what is to be expected? Leaving 2 100 story building destroyed in the middle of a city that has 1000000 people living in it per sq mile? That is rather ridiculous.. I hope I dont offend you bro and I apologize if I have, but there is plenty of facts to support exactly what happened.. OBL himself has admitted to the attacks multiple times, he has released the tapes of the men who were doing it, to demolish those buildings using bombs would have taking extraordinary amounts of TNT that would have been purchased from somewhere, and whoever would have sold it would have probably come forward by now.

:w:

suffiyan007
08-07-2008, 11:19 PM
So what was her purpose for carrying documents on how to make explosives and descriptions of various US landmarks, including in New York City, if it wasn't to plan an attack?
this a good question,for me to answer...if the American dont attacked iraq,iran,and all muslim country for stealing petroleum,and all economic sources in the muslim country this doesnt make the muslim guerrilla attack American...american steal things from muslim country and hurts lotsa palestinian,lebanon,bosnia-herzegovinia,iraq,iran and etc of cause they are angry and fight back...dont ever play a fool with muslim...! and american hurts lotsa people in the muslim country...is it this not ashamed.:cry:

Keltoi
08-08-2008, 07:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Suffiyan007
this a good question,for me to answer...if the American dont attacked iraq,iran,and all muslim country for stealing petroleum,and all economic sources in the muslim country this doesnt make the muslim guerrilla attack American...american steal things from muslim country and hurts lotsa palestinian,lebanon,bosnia-herzegovinia,iraq,iran and etc of cause they are angry and fight back...dont ever play a fool with muslim...! and american hurts lotsa people in the muslim country...is it this not ashamed.:cry:
Yeah, all those U.S. troops in Palestine, Lebanon, Bosnia, Iran....yeah, I can see where you're coming from. **** those Americans for stopping the Serbs from committing more genocide. :rollseyes

The_Prince
08-08-2008, 01:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MTAFFI
to try and create 9/11 into a conspiracy theory is rather silly, and should be thought through more carefully than simply reading off conspiracy sites.. The reason it is a conspiracy is because there is no REAL sound basis to create any facts, just the same old people blaming things on the government as they have for years and years. debunking911.com answers nearly every theory there is... as for the clean up, well it took years to clean up, what is to be expected? Leaving 2 100 story building destroyed in the middle of a city that has 1000000 people living in it per sq mile? That is rather ridiculous.. I hope I dont offend you bro and I apologize if I have, but there is plenty of facts to support exactly what happened.. OBL himself has admitted to the attacks multiple times, he has released the tapes of the men who were doing it, to demolish those buildings using bombs would have taking extraordinary amounts of TNT that would have been purchased from somewhere, and whoever would have sold it would have probably come forward by now.

:w:
i dont mind if people dont believe my views on 9-11. i just hope others, not referring to you, but others who can rationaly discuss the issue as you just did rather than demonize the opponents.

The_Prince
08-08-2008, 01:57 PM
Yeah, all those U.S. troops in Palestine, Lebanon, Bosnia, Iran....yeah, I can see where you're coming from. **** those Americans for stopping the Serbs from committing more genocide. :rollseyes
USA controls Palestine and Lebanon by proxy through Israel, although in Lebanon that control is dying down, while in Palestine mainly the west bank that control is going up.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.