/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I'm CRAZY!

Usayd
08-05-2008, 09:21 PM
Asalamualaikum!

Haven’t written on here for ages (despite very interesting discussions)! Why? Because I’ve been training for my 60 mile cycle from London to Oxford! Why? Because I want to do what I can to help orphans in Bangladesh!

Okay, well theoretically that’s true. I think I’ve done my psychological training than physical, but hey, I’m doing the cycle next Sunday so wish me luck! Actually, wait, there was something else I wanted to ask for…Oh yea, please sponsor me too!

Click Here to Sponsor me Now!
http://www.justgiving.com/usayd

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
08-05-2008, 09:28 PM
:salamext:

Masha'Allah! May Allah (swt) aid and reward you, Ameen!

I think somebody emailed me about this also. JazakAllah khayr

:wasalamex

Na7lah
08-05-2008, 09:39 PM
mashallah!!! 60 miles??

FatimaAsSideqah
08-05-2008, 09:43 PM
As Salaam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

Wow Masha'Allah 60 miles?!

May Allah Taala rewards on you for spend for the charity!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nájlá
08-05-2008, 10:16 PM
ameeen to that sis

mashallah

Usayd
08-06-2008, 12:01 AM
jazakAllah for ur comments but remember the orphans! please sponsor me ;)

Whatsthepoint
08-06-2008, 12:05 AM
Is 60 miles that lot? Why not do the entire Britain, from London to Aberdeen or something?
Anyway, I hope you achieve your goals.

al.Ghurabaa'
08-06-2008, 12:07 AM
:sl:

MashaAllah, May Allah make it easy for you and reward you abundantly for your work...Ameen...

Let's remember the orphans in our du'aas too aswell as sponsoring them. Just imagine how many rewards we'll get. Allah provided this money, let's use it to help those who are less fortunate than us...and, Let's try and restore hope into their hearts...

May Allah bless them and us and grant us all Jannatul Firdous.

:w:

FatimaAsSideqah
08-06-2008, 12:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by al.Ghurabaa'
:sl:

MashaAllah, May Allah make it easy for you and reward you abundantly for your work...Ameen...

Let's remember the orphans in our du'aas too aswell as sponsoring them. Just imagine how many rewards we'll get. Allah provided this money, let's use it to help those who are less fortunate than us...and, Let's try and restore hope into their hearts...

May Allah bless them and us and grant us all Jannatul Firdous.

:w:
As Salaam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

Ameen on your duas!

"They ask you, (O Muhammad), what they shall spend. Say: that which you spend for good (must go) to parents and near kindred and orphans and the needy and the wayfarer. And whatsoever good you do, lo! Allah is Aware of it." (Al Baraqah 2:215)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.