/* */

PDA

View Full Version : wat should I DO...

AnonymousPoster
08-07-2008, 03:20 AM
:sl:

salam wa 3lykom

my first question.

1- if u know one of your friends is doing something wrong and you have tried to convince them its wrong but they dont listen.
should you tell on them to there parent n get them busted ( cuz thats the only way to let em stop) . because i heard ) من ستر علي مسلما ستر لله عليه في لدينا الاخره )
and if i dont say . but i still know would i get a sin. n if her parents find out , they will ask me why didnt i say anything. what should i respond.! since we r close friends :exhausted..

2- should a muslim live in fear all there life. because i started to feel like that n i cant sleep n i keep thinking about death. n that will make u to not enjoy life..hmmm isnt that the reason we shouldnt enjoy life hmm now im confused.

3- 3- when i try to repent i hear some kinda voice in me telling me that like im just doing it for the sake of lying to my self.or like anything i wanna do .. like any good deeds im tryin to do for ex pryin.. i cant pry next to no BODY cuz i i get these thought like im tryin to pry prefect next to ppl just to show off... i was thinkin maybe its the shytan but then THE thoughts DOESNT go !away... im tired...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhammad
08-07-2008, 09:43 AM
Thread Approved.

IbnAbdulHakim
08-07-2008, 09:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender

salam wa 3lykom

my first question.

1- if u know one of your friends is doing something wrong and you have tried to convince them its wrong but they dont listen.
should you tell on them to there parent n get them busted ( cuz thats the only way to let em stop) . because i heard ) من ستر علي مسلما ستر لله عليه في لدينا الاخره )
and if i dont say . but i still know would i get a sin. n if her parents find out , they will ask me why didnt i say anything. what should i respond.! since we r close friends :exhausted..
if i was you i would try help the friend stop as best as i can and then tell parents, not suppose to keep bad company anyway. Help the friend... be patient with him/her. if they dont listen then do what you think is best for them (might mean a huge fight and argument tho but im sure your willing to go through that right?)

2- should a muslim live in fear all there life. because i started to feel like that n i cant sleep n i keep thinking about death. n that will make u to not enjoy life..hmmm isnt that the reason we shouldnt enjoy life hmm now im confused.
A muslim should keep balance, we should always fear sinning but we should also keep hope (for mercy jannah etc). A beautiful example by a great imaam would be, fear and hope are like two birds of a wing, if only one wing is flapping the bird will fall. And also to despair Allahs mercy is a huge sin, so please always keep hope in Allah ! he is ar-rahmaan (most merciful) but he is also great in his chastisement!

3- 3- when i try to repent i hear some kinda voice in me telling me that like im just doing it for the sake of lying to my self.or like anything i wanna do .. like any good deeds im tryin to do for ex pryin.. i cant pry next to no BODY cuz i i get these thought like im tryin to pry prefect next to ppl just to show off... i was thinkin maybe its the shytan but then THE thoughts DOESNT go !away... im tired...
thts normal just keep praying, even if people are around, do your part. Dont worry about that shaytaan. Before you pray seek refuge in Allaah, if you still ge tthese nagging whispers then spit to your left three times and seek refuge in Allaah.

ayan333
08-07-2008, 10:00 AM

dont worry we all go through these phases...when the shaydaan sees that your Iman is high and notices your good intentions then he'll try to play with your head n tell you all sorts of garabage..i know its hard but ignore it!

i went through this similar poblem

link

http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-s...56-i-fear.html

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Eeman
08-08-2008, 02:24 AM

salam wa 3lykom

my first question.

Salam alaikum sis,
ok I will Insha'Allah try to tackle and give you my 2 pence worth on each quesion.

1) should you tell? you want to know if i was in your shoes what would i do?
i would instead of thinking about grassing my friend up to her parents, try to talk to her as much as i can and somehow through some way make her realise and if she does not then make loads of dua for her cos as a muslim you have done more than enough and it is upto Allah swt to guide her Insha'Allah if He wills. No soul bares the burden of another souls sins so no.

the main reason why i would do this is cos a few years back something similar like this happened among our friends and in return I pray that Allah swt bestows peace upon her and she is rewarded with Jannah Insha'Allah, one friend made the mistake of telling the parents of the other friend with a good intention to try and make her stop but as a result which we would have never even thought in a 100000 years the father did an honour killing on her and stabbed her brutally to death.

2) the way i percieve fear is that i have no fear for no one and nothing save Allah swt and His wrath, yes i do fear death, the reason for this is cos i fear that i will die without enough righteous deeds to get me to my destination in the akhira so that in itself is a motivating thing for me that makes me strive harder to please Allah swt. so what im saying is that you can use it in a positive manner rather than get all scared and freaked out about it and forever paranoid that OMG i'm gonna die, cos whenever and wherever it is written for it to happen by the will of Allah swt it will happen.

3) this is something that happens to me as well, and at times when it happens a lot i avoid doing acts of worship in front of others. i believe that they are the whispers of shaytaan, before i used to do dhikhr at home around other family members using my tazbi (prayer beads) but whenever i go through these stages i stop using my tazbi and just do it in my head making sure that no one knows ad therefore that i am not dloing so just to show off and look all holy and blessed.
at times it does become annoying and hard but hey that is out mission everyday cos each and everyday we are engaged in a battle within ourselves against the accursed shaytaan fighting jihad.
But make loads of dua and ask Allah swt for help in order to defeat the whispers of the shaytaan and from their presence around you. Insha'Allah then it will be easier.

wa salam.:statisfie

mas
08-11-2008, 10:39 PM

salam wa 3lykom

my first question.

i say telllllllll her parents

you shouldnt think that way cuz if u do as u said u wont enjoy life keep everything wasat.
always remember to say aozo men el shytan el rajeem that helps me :)

Sahabiyaat
08-12-2008, 04:22 PM
i'd like an anwser to 2 and 3 myself!

number 1 : dont tell, Let Allah teach her a lesson, lessons taught by Allah stick with you longer.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!