/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How the News Brainwashes you

The_Prince
08-07-2008, 06:01 AM
well here is a great example of how the media brainwashes you, on yahoo's front page they have a list of headlines, one of them reads:

Israel considers military option for Iran nukes

and here is the article itself:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080807/..._striking_iran

i HOPE im not the only one who sees the deception here?

notice the title itself, israel considers option against Iran NUKES!

wait a second, Iran has NO NUKES!!!!!!!!!!! secondly theres no proof that they are trying to make any! do you see the brainwashing they do here? they are 100% making it seem that Iran has nukes, for the average person who reads this headline he will immidietly assume Iran has nukes, and number 2 it will sub conciously start making you think Iran has nukes.

this is what they call journalism! HA what a joke. its all brainwashing and stupid people believe this. :enough!:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
coddles76
08-07-2008, 06:07 AM
The Yahud have always been known for there deception, for there lies and mischief on earth. That will never cease until the end of times. Allah SWT has spoken to us about that in the Glorious Quran and also tells us not to worry and don't feel uptight or worry about it because his light will be perfected regardless of what they plot and plan because Allah SWT is the best of planners.

Quran 3:54
And (then Unbelievers) plotted and planned, and Allah too planned, and the best of planners is Allah.

Quran 2:11
When it is said to them: "Make not mischief on the earth," they say: "Why, we only want to make peace!"

Quran 9:32
Fain would they extinguish Allah's Light with their mouths, but Allah will not allow but that His Light should be perfected, even though the Unbelievers may detest (it).

Eeman
08-07-2008, 06:38 AM
thats why i never watch the news in fact tv in itself...

people in my family think im para that i think there's a whole mel gibson conspiracy theory thing going on with me!!!! :(

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.