/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ¢нαяιту ωαя∂ѕ σff ¢αℓαмιту...

Re.TiReD
08-07-2008, 06:28 PM
:salamext:

Charity is an important means of finding peace of mind.If a person does good deeds, Allah rewards him in this world by granting him a sense of tranquility and contentment. So, give in charity even if it is a little, and do not think of anything that you give as insignificant, even if it is just one date, or one mouthful of food or a sip of water or milk. Give to the poor and destitute, feed the hungry and visit the sick. Then you will find that Allah will reduce your worries and grief. Charity is a remedy which can only be found in the pharmacy of Islam.

A man asked Imam 'Abdullah Ibn Al-Mubarak: "O Abu 'Abd Ar-Rahmaan, I have had an abscess on my knee for 7 years. I asked doctors about it and tried all kinds of remedies, but nothing worked."

Ibn Al-Mubaarak said to him: "Go and look for a place where people are in need pf water, and dig a well there, and I hope that when the water bubbles forth the bleeding from your knee will stop." The man did that and was cured.

This comes as no surprise, for the Messenger of Allah (saw) said: Treat your sick ones with charity," and he also said: "Charity extinguishes the wrath of the Lord and wards off a bad end."

:wasalamex

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
08-08-2008, 09:35 PM
:bump:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.