/* */

PDA

View Full Version : salaam

yasin ibn Ahmad
08-07-2008, 11:50 PM
salaam alaykum my brothers an sisters.I came accross this site and liked it very much.Because I can really feel that Islam is everywhere in the world when I look at this site.This makes me happy.I live in Turkey.Our sisters have some problems with living as a muslimah in public.For example,they can't get in universities without uncovering their hijab.Insha Allah this situation will change soon.I want du'a from every brother and sister for healing this situation and alikes.
:salamext:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Brother_Mujahid
08-07-2008, 11:54 PM
May Allah make it easy for those who wish to live their lives as muslims to do so. Ameen.

Welcome to the forum akhi :D

yasin ibn Ahmad
08-08-2008, 12:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Brother_Mujahid
May Allah make it easy for those who wish to live their lives as muslims to do so. Ameen.

Welcome to the forum akhi :D
May Allah be pleased with you ahi.I say Ameen Ameen thousands Ameen foryou du'a.

coddles76
08-08-2008, 01:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by yasin ibn Ahmad
salaam alaykum my brothers an sisters.I came accross this site and liked it very much.Because I can really feel that Islam is everywhere in the world when I look at this site.This makes me happy.I live in Turkey.Our sisters have some problems with living as a muslimah in public.For example,they can't get in universities without uncovering their hijab.Insha Allah this situation will change soon.I want du'a from every brother and sister for healing this situation and alikes.
Wa Alaykom Asalam Wa Rahamtuallhi wa baraktu
May Allah SWT strengthen the Sisters living amongst the corrupt governments and may he strengthen there Iman to allow them to only worship and Obey the one and only LAW which is the LAW of ALLAH SWT.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
arabianprincess
08-08-2008, 02:57 AM
wellllllcomeeeee brother in islam :D ..
n true ... this is one of the best sites i do feel its all about religion this site .n i love it not like them fake ******* sites. anywayz :) welll may allah help all muslims sisters n inshallah everything will go rite. ameen .. salamz

Sahabiyaat
08-08-2008, 11:34 AM
:sl:

the situation of Turkey really saddens me ....

but anyway :welcome:

yasin ibn Ahmad
08-08-2008, 12:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by coddles76
Wa Alaykom Asalam Wa Rahamtuallhi wa baraktu
May Allah SWT strengthen the Sisters living amongst the corrupt governments and may he strengthen there Iman to allow them to only worship and Obey the one and only LAW which is the LAW of ALLAH SWT.
Ameen Ameen thousands of Ameen...
May Allah be pleased with you and us all...

Re.TiReD
08-08-2008, 12:30 PM

Welcome akhee

:wasalamex

Nájlá
08-08-2008, 12:37 PM
welcome brother
have an enjoyble time here

Soulja Girl
08-08-2008, 02:15 PM

Welcome to LI, hope you enjoy yourself here. :)

:w:

Ansariyah
08-10-2008, 02:37 PM
Salam, n welcome bro...InshaAllah Turkey will change. We need Dua and action. ALot of young practising Muslims will not give up. Change is inevitable...

u just got to love turkey, such a beautiful country!!

Imam
08-11-2008, 12:03 PM

Welcome dear Brother

Abdul-Raouf
08-12-2008, 02:23 AM

Brother

rose17
08-12-2008, 03:53 AM
welcome to the forum brother

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.