/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help Me Please

dawg
08-07-2008, 11:53 PM
Hello everyone, this is my problem, all my family has brown eyes, exept me i was born with 1 brown eye and 1 blue eye, and I hate it, I wanna be normal like all people, anyways, my mom told me that there is 1 hour each day where Allah responds to all prayers, is that true? and if I keep praying all day to Allah to make both my eyes brown, would he really respond to my wish and make both my eyes are brown or what my mom told was wrong? sorry for my english.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Brother_Mujahid
08-08-2008, 12:04 AM
Nothing you can do brother unfortunately, its genetic.

you can try wearing contacts to mask it, if it bugs you that much.

Wasalam

Eeman
08-08-2008, 12:09 AM
Bro salam alaikum,

firstly having two different coloured eyes is Mash'Allah a blessing from Allah swt.
everyone is unique in their own way, now another thing is that you can make duas anytime anywhere, there is no specific times for us to make dua, whenever wherever you call upon Allah swt He will answer it Insha'Allah.

now Allahu alam i dunno if that dua will be answered but nothing is impossible for Allah swt so therefore Allahu Alam.

dawg
08-08-2008, 12:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Brother_Mujahid
Nothing you can do brother unfortunately, its genetic.

you can try wearing contacts to mask it, if it bugs you that much.

Wasalam
What genetics???? im the only one in my family that has this, matter of fact, i never seen anyone else that has the same thing as me in my life, so no way i could naturally change it brother????? :cry:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
dawg
08-08-2008, 12:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eeman
Bro salam alaikum,

firstly having two different coloured eyes is Mash'Allah a blessing from Allah swt.
everyone is unique in their own way, now another thing is that you can make duas anytime anywhere, there is no specific times for us to make dua, whenever wherever you call upon Allah swt He will answer it Insha'Allah.

now Allahu alam i dunno if that dua will be answered but nothing is impossible for Allah swt so therefore Allahu Alam.

Wa alaykom il salam bro.

So my brother, do you suggest that I keep praying everyday?? or there is no hope in something like this to change????

Brother_Mujahid
08-08-2008, 12:21 AM
It won't change, your not the only one with the funky different coloured eyes.

im saying if you hate it that bad try contacts to mask the different coloured eyes.

Wasalam

dawg
08-08-2008, 12:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Brother_Mujahid
It won't change, your not the only one with the funky different coloured eyes.

im saying if you hate it that bad try contacts to mask the different coloured eyes.

Wasalam
I can't do that, my eye is very very dark brown, noone makes dark brown contacts.

Eeman
08-08-2008, 12:29 AM
its sis bro,
my father I pray that he rests in peace, usd to have one aqua blue eye and one brown eye.

I think its AWESOME!!!

dawg
08-08-2008, 12:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eeman
its sis bro,
my father I pray that he rests in peace, usd to have one aqua blue eye and one brown eye.

I think its AWESOME!!!
It's not awsome sister, it's not awsome, everyone that sees me asks me whats wrong with my eyes, ya 3ami im sick of this life, everyday when i wake up i cry, when i look in the mirror i cry and when I go to sleep i cry because my life is like this.

I'm sorry about your father, he may rest in peace inshallah.

crayon
08-08-2008, 12:35 AM
Lots of people have what you have, it's called heterochromia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterochromia

I actually find it kind of cool. If you dislike it so much try wearing contacts like some other person said..
Try to accept who you are and what you look like, or else you'll never be completely happy. And that's if you have different colored eyes, a weight issue, whatever. Just love who you are and live with it.

coddles76
08-08-2008, 01:16 AM
Asalam Alykum Brother,

Allah SWT has created our bodies and organs but as a garment for our true everlasting body which is the body of the soul. This is the part that will live and never die. What you really should be concentrating on is the building and strengthing of that Soul, so that when you stand in front of Allah SWT on the day of judegment your Soul will be of a pure nature. Thank Allah SWT for what you have, there are many other people in this world that are in a much difficult situation. There are people out there with NO eyes at all, No Arms, No Legs, There are people who can't see, can't speak and can't walk. You Alhumdulillah are blessed with Eye Sight and I would thank Allah SWT for that and continue to make DUA to Allah SWT that he may bless your soul and grant you entry to paradise INshAllah.

arabianprincess
08-08-2008, 03:01 AM
bro that is cute n u should accept it ... god created u n this how it will be..... dont worry about little things in the world .. u know wat our problem as muslim we worry about the little things when we should be worryin about the major stuff n try our best to solve it .. believe me the world would be in a better place. ... take care salamz

north_malaysian
08-08-2008, 04:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by dawg
I can't do that, my eye is very very dark brown, noone makes dark brown contacts.
are you sure? i think there are black contact lenses...for God's sake, I've seen people wearing sunflower contact lenses...

Tania
08-08-2008, 04:35 AM
Are dark brown contacts. You should go to several opticians ans ask about the colours of the contact what they sale. If you decide to wear them ask about clear instruction of use.

Nawal89
08-08-2008, 06:45 AM
why do you care so much what people think? your eyes are like that what are you supposed to do? God made you like that ,accept it. At least your not blind. Omgooood i cant believe this. People ask you whats wrong with your eyes just answer that nothing is, and stop crying everyday for goodness sake!

Sahabiyaat
08-08-2008, 10:57 AM
:sl:

omg
that is SO cool :D

But as you said its hard for you, contacts are the best solution, black ones to cover both your eyes.

and akhee, why do you cry over it, what a silly thing to cry over!!
if people bother you, you need to be firm with them, you need to respect yourself before you can expect anything from them.

Be proud of what Allah gave you, he gave you sight didnt he?, it cant be worse than being blind!

If people ask whats wrong, anwser, nothings worng Alhamdulillah everythings fine! lol and if youre in a bad mood anwser...actually i wont say, but i know what i would say if people bugged me too much about my totally cool eyes lol. :D

IbnAbdulHakim
08-08-2008, 11:52 AM
has having two different color eyes ever actually been a reason u got ridiculed or something? because i think it would be a reason of envy for most

glo
08-08-2008, 11:56 AM
How wonderfully unique you are to have eyes of two different colours! :)

Don't worry about being different. We are all different - it is just how God has intended us to be!

Salaam

Re.TiReD
08-08-2008, 11:58 AM
:salamext:

Lol SubhanAllah!

Allah (swt) created us in the most perfect of forms, thank Him for all the blessings He has bestowed upon you and quit complaining! Be thankful for your sight, there are many who are blind.

'Oh Allah, you have made me beautiful in physique so make me beautiful in character'....Ameen! Recite the Du'aa each time you look into the mirror and be content.

:wasalamex

Souljette
08-08-2008, 02:48 PM
:sl:

Wow Your crying cuz your eyes are blue and brown..I'd wish for that..well not really but Blue c'mmon ..that is so mashallah..you need to see this from a positive light brother..there are people who think it's cool and others who don't think it's cool..you can't change people's opinions and you don't need to care about it..you need to say i love my eyes and then they'll feel that it is something special..Mashallah your eyes aren't cross eyed or something ...your wasting your tears by crying on something like this ...Look at yourself and start looking at the good sides

MaiCarInMtl
08-08-2008, 10:52 PM
Quite a few people have differently coloured eyes, granted, maybe not always with huge colour differences like blue/brown, but still. I dig the 2 coloured eye thing.

Like JolieFleur mentioned, rejoice! You aren't blind!

And anyone who ridicules you is obviously jealous or they are a little ignorant about the fact that God made us all unique/special in some way. Don't forget though, some people might like your eyes as they are and wouldn't want them any other way.

qassy!
08-09-2008, 01:26 AM
Its genetic, its not changing, blue eyes nice :, marshallah Allah has blessed you.) blue and brown, ? just accept how ALlah made you.

Sabbir_1
08-09-2008, 02:06 AM
If it's bothering you that much, get some contacts.

bibleblevr
08-09-2008, 06:10 AM
I am christian and my understanding of prayer is that the bible says pray without ceasing. God loves the prayers of his children however the lord warns that we should not pray amiss. God made your eyes different to further his purpose. So long as you follow the creator's will that attribute of you will be used for him. to ask God to alter his perfect creation (you) you are not praying for the edification of God's kingdom but for your own vanity. Your body is temporary the things God will over shadow the things of man, when you are in God's will

Ansariyah
08-09-2008, 10:19 AM
Say Alhamdulilah.

My bro has a bright green eye n a hazel/brown one. There is nothing wrong with 2 different eye colours. My brother finds it hard to look at the sunlight, he always looks down because his eye is a bit sensitive.

You shouldnt be upset, if people are making u sad, forget them. Remember that Allah created u, and he makes no mistakes..:sunny:

dawg
08-09-2008, 04:25 PM
Thanks everybody for your time and advice, but the "forget about it, atleast you have eye sight" isn't working for me, i'm gonna sooner or later find a solution for this problem, anyways thanks for your advices and your time.

piXie
08-09-2008, 06:02 PM
Hello everyone, this is my problem, all my family has brown eyes, exept me i was born with 1 brown eye and 1 blue eye, and I hate it, I wanna be normal like all people, anyways, my mom told me that there is 1 hour each day where Allah responds to all prayers, is that true? and if I keep praying all day to Allah to make both my eyes brown, would he really respond to my wish and make both my eyes are brown or what my mom told was wrong? sorry for my english.
Assalamu 'alaykum everyone* It multiplies us in good deeds, spreads peace, n strengthens the bond of unity and brotherhood :D

When I was reading your post, I remembered Imam Bukhaari may Allaah be pleased with him. He was born blind and Allaah gave him sight because his mother, a very righteous and pious woman, prayed for him. Nothing is hard for Allaah, He is able to do all things.

see here:

The Best Times to Make Supplication

Invoke Allaah by His Blessed names, especially His names "The Ever-Living, n the Ever-Subsistent. It has been reported that if one invokes Allaah with these two attributes, He :arabic2: always responds.

But lets bear in mind these very important reminders:

1. we must always be grateful to Allaah, for ungratefulness makes Allaah very angry. Be grateful with our tongues, and with our actions.

2. when we pray for anything which is to do with this life, we should always remember to pray for our hereafter along with it. Our hereafter should be given first priority, because it is forever. Whilst everything that we have been given in this life is only temporarily for a very short period. As a test for us.

Would you cry if someone gave u a coloured eye just for a day or an evening and said they'd give you a great and everlasting reward if you are patient?

Allaah says in the Qur'aan:

The Day they see it, (it will be) as if they had not tarried (in this world) except an afternoon or a morning. (An-Nazi'at 79:46)

Everyone has some ups and downs in their appearance. Some have really yellow teeth, n they just get their teeth whitened. Some have dark skin/pale skin and they make do with foundation. Some are very short, they make do with heels. To have a coloured eye is similar, its a very minor thing. The only reason why people might think its strange is because it is quite rare, thats all. But there is nothing abnormal about it. It's a small difference which can be overcome and amended by wearing lens. Therefore try not to worry too much abt this brother.

3. Strengthen our relationship with Allaah by remembering Him (Dhikr), seeking His forgiveness, learning about His attributes, avoiding that which is haraam, and fulfilling our obligatory duties.

By Allaah, If we do this, He will give us what we ask for insha'Allaah. Or, He will give us better.

And Allaah Alone grants success.

dawg
08-09-2008, 09:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by piXie
Assalamu 'alaykum everyone* It multiplies us in good deeds, spreads peace, n strengthens the bond of unity and brotherhood :D

When I was reading your post, I remembered Imam Bukhaari may Allaah be pleased with him. He was born blind and Allaah gave him sight because his mother, a very righteous and pious woman, prayed for him. Nothing is hard for Allaah, He is able to do all things.

see here:

The Best Times to Make Supplication

Invoke Allaah by His Blessed names, especially His names "The Ever-Living, n the Ever-Subsistent. It has been reported that if one invokes Allaah with these two attributes, He :arabic2: always responds.

But lets bear in mind these very important reminders:

1. we must always be grateful to Allaah, for ungratefulness makes Allaah very angry. Be grateful with our tongues, and with our actions.

2. when we pray for anything which is to do with this life, we should always remember to pray for our hereafter along with it. Our hereafter should be given first priority, because it is forever. Whilst everything that we have been given in this life is only temporarily for a very short period. As a test for us.

Would you cry if someone gave u a coloured eye just for a day or an evening and said they'd give you a great and everlasting reward if you are patient?

Allaah says in the Qur'aan:

The Day they see it, (it will be) as if they had not tarried (in this world) except an afternoon or a morning. (An-Nazi'at 79:46)

Everyone has some ups and downs in their appearance. Some have really yellow teeth, n they just get their teeth whitened. Some have dark skin/pale skin and they make do with foundation. Some are very short, they make do with heels. To have a coloured eye is similar, its a very minor thing. The only reason why people might think its strange is because it is quite rare, thats all. But there is nothing abnormal about it. It's a small difference which can be overcome and amended by wearing lens. Therefore try not to worry too much abt this brother.

3. Strengthen our relationship with Allaah by remembering Him (Dhikr), seeking His forgiveness, learning about His attributes, avoiding that which is haraam, and fulfilling our obligatory duties.

By Allaah, If we do this, He will give us what we ask for insha'Allaah. Or, He will give us better.

And Allaah Alone grants success.
Thanks brother for the precious advices that you gave me, their priceless, I took the time to read your post althought I can't respond with a big post likes yours because i'm not that good of a writer, my mom will be buying me lences soon, but contacts are torture, they're hard to put in and take out, I also wanted to know, why was I born like this when noone in my family has it? and when I get married and have children, will they be like me?

Re.TiReD
08-10-2008, 02:10 PM
and when I get married and have children, will they be like me?
^^ Akhee you're behaving as though you have a disease or something, SubhanAllah.....

Its entirely possible but its sad to see you fret about it. Be content with Qadr bro

Ansariyah
08-10-2008, 09:50 PM
Thanks brother for the precious advices that you gave me, their priceless, I took the time to read your post althought I can't respond with a big post likes yours because i'm not that good of a writer, my mom will be buying me lences soon, but contacts are torture, they're hard to put in and take out, I also wanted to know, why was I born like this when noone in my family has it? and when I get married and have children, will they be like me?
Be happy wit what Allah gave u, cause Allah makes no mistakes.
And dont Question things so much, relax n take it easy bro. Wat u complaining about exactly? That Allah gave u the chance to be unique?

Imagine if u had 2 brown eyes, but couldnt see NOTHING n u were blind. believe me u wud not be making this thread right now...You wud be in darkness wondering whats it like to see the light of day!

I can imagine that people comment on ur eyes alot, maybe thas why u feel this way, but pls try not to pay attention to wat they say. Believe me, most people wud love to have ur eyes..so ignore them. People hate what they cant have n be.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!