/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How do we help our Muslim Youth

jannat
08-08-2008, 11:49 AM
Saalam,

I Hope ur alll well, i am creating this thread to know any ways, ideas, practical solutions, etc of helping our youth come closer to islam,, inshallah!
It can be From advising to intiating a huge islamic event, anything..

We live in hard times, in sense that there is so much temptaion to commit sin , follow our desires and not fear Allah SWT, despite the knowledge we have of islam. No one is perfect, and thats why we have to look towards Prophet Muhmmad SAW.
The advancement in technology helps and hinders, and is indeed a great tool which alot of our youth have taken advantage of.

so brothers, how would you advise brothers to avoid sin, and sisters how would you help your sisters in need.

i know its really easy to judge when one makes a mistake,Allah hu alim, so i would say we need to be open minded, and accept things are happening around us rather than becoming incredibly irrational, which we all do time to time. Imam Suhaib, is great speaker on the muslim Youth, So bros/sis make sure you hear his lecturers on you tube, (oh yeah becareful of You tube too, too much rubbish on there)

So please ideas, suggestions, anything which can help the ummah, a particular situation, share ur ideas. etc..

Be there for the ummah, we indeed need people to help our bros and sis out there. The president of the islamic soceity at my uni says, on campus we are the slaves of the students here( in part.muslim students), , he says rite, we have to spread the word and be there for people, maybe one day they maybe there for us when we need help. inshallah.

Jazakallah khair.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
jannat
08-14-2008, 09:38 AM
:sl:

So has anyone got any ideas, suggestions, anything which can help the ummah, a particular situation, share ur ideas. etc.. please:D

Jazakallah khair.

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.