/* */

PDA

View Full Version : help me i need this by tomorrow

red0423
08-09-2008, 02:51 AM
would it be okay if i asked someone some questions i am taking a class religions of the world and i need to interview someone in a diffrent religion. would it be okay if i asked someone some questions. if not i understand so here are my questions and hope they are not to bad i have never done this befor so please forgive me if they are not so good.
1 what is your purpose or job here? like mohammed he was here as a prophet.
2 how do you know where you are going in the after life? would it be heaven?
3 what makes your religion diffrent from the other religions around today?
3 what can you tell me about your faith that i would not be able to find on the internet or in books?
4 how do you worship?
5 what makes your religion stronger then the others around today?
6 what prophecy does your religion hold?
7 what is it you read at worship?
8 what is your religion?
9 do you feel secure in your religion?
10 if i were someone who were thinking on becomeing part of your religion what type of things would you tell me?
:cry:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
bibleblevr
08-09-2008, 04:27 AM
Hi red0423 I am a christian and I would love to answer your questions and hope that it drives you to greater studys!

1 As a christian I am charged with three main purposes, the first is to further Gods kingdom through spreading the good news of the Gospel and by the power of the Holy Spirit leading people to to a saveing knoledge of Jesus Christ. The second is to encourage current christians to be on fire for the lord and assist them in the worship and following of christ. The third is to worship god and learn to let god shape you into a a more Christ like fourm where we can find true intamincy with him and a life changing relationship with the creator.

2 In order to go to heavan one must have or have had at some point, a conversation in the form of prayer asking that god forgives you the prayer must be in a true spirit of repentance and and in full BIELIF THAT JESUS DIED FOR YOUR SINS.

3 True Christians know that Christianity is not a religion at all because a religion is defined as man's attempt to find god. The Basis of christianity is that you HAVE found him and are only learning more about him and his will!

3 I don't profess to have more insite than all books and internet research and I don't know what you have found so far so I can't give you a good answer But GOD ROCKS

4 Christian worship is an expression of the joy that is found in the knoledge that your sins are forgiven and the creator of the universe loves you dearly and wants to share his love and power with you. Worship comes in the form of searching the Bible for greater wisdom and understanding, prayer for others and prayer for gods kingdom to be manifested on earth, using the nine spiritial gifts for the glory of god, telling others about the lord, singing, fellowshiping with other christians.

5 To be a christian is also to beleive that christianity is the study of the one true god and other religions have been mislead or based on a tainted version of the truth.

6 True Christianity states that prophecy can not be a source of doctrine and a prophecy must be checked against the most sure source of truth the Bible. Prophecy Is an importent part of the Christian walk and all Christians have been given the avalibility of using the nine gifts at the penticost. Prophecy comes from a closness with god and a special relationship with him where god shares insite into peoples lives or circimstances. as an example from my life during prayer as I was walking down a road I saw a car and thought to myself What does the driver look like (I could not see in the car at all) and god answered he has a moustache and he showed me a picture in my mind of a long red mousache The man in the car slowed down to a crawl and rolled the window down to look at me, when he did I saw his red mousache just as god showed me. this prophicy (and miricle that he slowed it look at me ) did nothing but boosted my faith but It caused me to praise god like crazy! there are also usfull prophecys I have used and the effect was so humbling, powerful and incridible that I would have to say that that prophecy is an intrical part of the Christian life.

7 All that a Christian reads for worship must be based on the Bible and it is always good to read from the Bible itself.

8 Incase you have not guessed by know I am A Christian.

9 Undoutetly!!!

10 God is love, and worshiping him and being his servent is the highest calling On earth there is no one that is disapointed in Christ. Also Jesus Christ took all the sins of the wourld as his burden and died in our stead to we can be saved from original sin and fellowship with him.

If I were you I would also find some churches around you and talk to some elders and pastors please take time to do this I would be overjoyed if me writing this would be part of the equation that ends in you living in the spectaculare wourld of Christ's truth!

I pray that you may be blessed in your searchings and ones close to you may be healed

bibleblevr
08-09-2008, 04:40 AM
Hi red0423 I am a christian and I would love to answer your questions and hope that it drives you to greater studys! and I apologise for the misspellings in advance.

1 As a christian I am charged with three main purposes, the first is to further Gods kingdom through spreading the good news of the Gospel and by the power of the Holy Spirit leading people to to a saving knowlege of Jesus Christ. The second is to encourage current christians to be on fire for the lord and assist them in the worship and following of christ. The third is to worship God and learn to let God shape you into a a more Christ like form where we can find true intamincy with him and a life changing relationship with the creator.

2 In order to go to heaven one must have or have had at some point, a conversation in the form of prayer asking that God forgives you the prayer must be in a true spirit of repentance and and in full BIELIF THAT JESUS DIED FOR YOUR SINS.

3 True Christians know that Christianity is not a religion at all because a religion is defined as man's attempt to find god. The Basis of christianity is that you HAVE found him and are only learning more about him and his will!

3 I don't profess to have more insite than all books and internet research and I don't know what you have found so far so I can't give you a good answer But GOD ROCKS

4 Christian worship is an expression of the joy that is found in the knoledge that your sins are forgiven and the creator of the universe loves you dearly and wants to share his love and power with you. Worship comes in the form of searching the Bible for greater wisdom and understanding, prayer for others and prayer for gods kingdom to be manifested on earth, using the nine spiritial gifts for the glory of god, telling others about the lord, singing, fellowshiping with other christians.

5 To be a christian is also to beleive that christianity is the study of the one true god and other religions have been mislead or based on a tainted version of the truth.

6 True Christianity states that prophecy can not be a source of doctrine and a prophecy must be checked against the most sure source of truth the Bible. Prophecy Is an importent part of the Christian walk and all Christians have been given the avalibility of using the nine gifts at the penticost. Prophecy comes from a closness with god and a special relationship with him where god shares insite into peoples lives or circimstances. as an example from my life during prayer as I was walking down a road I saw a car and thought to myself What does the driver look like (I could not see in the car at all) and god answered he has a moustache and he showed me a picture in my mind of a long red mousache The man in the car slowed down to a crawl and rolled the window down to look at me, when he did I saw his red mousache just as god showed me. this prophicy (and miricle that he slowed it look at me ) did nothing but boosted my faith but It caused me to praise god like crazy! there are also usfull prophecys I have used and the effect was so humbling, powerful and incridible that I would have to say that that prophecy is an intrical part of the Christian life.

7 All that a Christian reads for worship must be based on the Bible and it is always good to read from the Bible itself.

8 Incase you have not guessed by know I am A Christian.

9 Undoutetly!!!

10 God is love, and worshiping him and being his servent is the highest calling On earth there is no one that is disapointed in Christ. Also Jesus Christ took all the sins of the wourld as his burden and died in our stead to we can be saved from original sin and fellowship with him.

If I were you I would also find some churches around you and talk to some elders and pastors please take time to do this I would be overjoyed if me writing this would be part of the equation that ends in you living in the spectaculare wourld of Christ's truth!

I pray that you may be blessed in your searchings

PS: My gift of prophicy is very inmature and has been used few times but I need to say that I am praying that your mother to be healed, I don't know what is wrong but I beleve it is her arm (or maybe blood condition).

God's love:
Jake

Muslim Woman
08-09-2008, 05:00 AM
Salaam/peace;

format_quote Originally Posted by red0423
would it be okay if i asked someone some questions ....:cry:
why the last minute hurry ? Many questions , only one day left ...problem , problem :(

Let me enjoy my tea , InshaAllah ( God Willing ) try to ans few :statisfie

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslim Woman
08-09-2008, 05:47 AM
Salaam/peace;

1 what is your purpose or job here?
to pass my time positively :statisfie

Instead of playing games or watching TV , I like to visit Islamic sites to know more about my religion ; try to remove misconception against Islam , the Last Prophet Muhammed (p) , the final holy book Quran etc.

God promised in all major holy books that if we don't worship anyone besides one God , then we will be rewarded . So , as a Muslim ( surrendered to God's wills ) , surely I will expect a ticket to heaven :)

But Araaf ( a place between heaven & hell ) will also be fine for me as later I will surely be in heaven without any punishment :statisfie

only Muslims have their holy books that is unchanged since more than 1000 years.

Only Muslims memorized their holy books ,

Muslims don't make statue of thier Prophets ( pbut ) & bow down in front of those idols that is a major sin .

Muslims don't worship any creations but the Creator only.

Islam is a practical religion ; we can solve our all problems by following the values of the holy Quran --the last & final book of God Almighty.

3---- that should be 4 . ok it's 3 a :D otherwise I have to change all remaining numbers .

what can you tell me about your faith that i would not be able to find on the internet or in books?
It's hard NOT to find anything on the net . Ummm , may be u can read Quran & visit a mosque to see how Muslims pray . Thus u will get a better view of Islam

4 how do you worship?

5 times a day ( that's the minimum & compulsory ) .

We are encourage to offer prayers more except 3 times , during sunrise , sunset & at noon when sun is at top of the head...yak.......let other explain it in a better way :-[

see ans 3 :)

Islam is very simple to understand . Islam is for all .

Despite the hostiel media propaganda against Islam , portrait it as anti women religion , in the west , women are embracing Islam more than men ...amazing ..is not it ? :thumbs_up

Many . One is Prophet Jesus (p) will come back before the last day .

we recite from our holy book. The first chapter is a must to recite in all prayers . U will find a link for Quran recitation in my signature , may click to listen to Quran.

here is another link ..recitation with Eng translation

Al-Fatiha
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful (1)
Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds, (2)

The Beneficent, the Merciful. (3)

Owner of the Day of Judgment, (4) Thee (alone) we worship; Thee (alone) we ask for help. (5) Show us the straight path, (6) The path of those whom Thou hast favoured. Not (the path) of those who earn Thine anger nor of those who go astray. (7)

http://www.quranexplorer.com/Quran/?Sura=

8 what is your religion?

huh...after giving so many ans , still I need to write that ...nuh ...u do some homework ...ok ?
:bump:

yes , it's free from blashphemy ...praise be to God only .

10 if i were someone who were thinking on becomeing part of your religion what type of things would you tell me?
:cry:

Read Quran & don't stay away from Islam because of some bad Muslims .

It's said that Islam is the best religion with
worst followers :cry:

Danah
08-09-2008, 10:15 AM
1 what is your purpose or job here? like mohammed he was here as a prophet.
I don’t know if you mean the job in this life or me in going around in this site.
Anyways, my job in this life to carry on the purpose that Allah create me for which worshipping him only in the right way. And believing in his messenger Mohammed peace be upon him and the message he came along with

according to what was revealed in the Holy Quran that all the belivers are going to heaven, So I hope and pray hardly every day that I am included in My God Mercy and be one of the heaven residents

Here is just some of what I mean and revealed in Quran

25 - But give glad tidings to those who believe and work righteousness, that their portion gardens, Beneath which rivers flow Every time they are fed with fruits therefrom, they say: why, this is what we were fed with before, for they are given things in similitude; and they have therein companions pure (and holy); and they abide therein (for ever). (Chapter 1: 25)

57 - But those who believe and do deeds of righteousness, we shall soon admit to gardens, with rivers flowing beneath, their eternal home: therein shall they have companions pure and holy: we shall admit them to shades, cool and ever deepening.
(Chapter 2: 57)

- it’s a religion that is suitable for anytime not only the ancient nor to the future
- Its has the correct source which is the holy Quran which did not changed in the past and will not be changed in the future by the protection of Allah
- It’s the religion that has everything obvious and don’t have any myths confusing the human mind
- it has every thing on it even those tiny things we might wonder about. So, along with Sunnah (instructions) of Mohammed Peace Be Upon Him we have the whole code for our life and we don’t have to run to any where else

3 what can you tell me about your faith that i would not be able to find on the internet or in books?
Internet has everything I guess, but you will find those honest websites talking frankly about My religion and those website which fabricate many things about it…just be careful in looking for the correct source
Maybe you can go the Islamic centers to know how they practice the religion in action

4 how do you worship?
Simply By following the five pillars of Islam which are:
- witness that there is no god but Allah
- Praying……five times (minimum and obligated)
- Doing Zakat (aiding those poor people around the world with money and other things)
- Pilgrimage for those who capable to travel and afford spending money for the traveling
- Fasting in Ramadhan (for a whole month)

Same as this question answer I guess

many, but what Quran has stated were 25

Here is the name of the prophets along with the times that those prophet Peace be upon them were mentioned in Quran

1. The leader of all the Prophets .Prophet Muhammad,(PBUH). 4
2. Prophet Jesus, son of Mary,(PBUH). 29
3. Prophet John,(PBUH). 5
4. Prophet Zakarias,(PBUH). 7
5. Prophet Elisha,(PBUH). 2
6. Prophet Elias,(PBUH). 2
7. Prophet Jonah,(PBUH). 4
8. Prophet Ezekiel,(PBUH). 2
9. Prophet Job,(PBUH). 4
10. Prophet Solomon,(PBUH). 17
11. Prophet David,(PBUH). 16
12. Prophet Moses,(PBUH). 136
13. Prophet Aaron,(PBUH). 20
14. Prophet Shu'ayb,(PBUH). 11
15. Prophet Joseph,(PBUH). 27
16. Prophet Jacob,(PBUH). 16
17. Prophet Issac,(PBUH). 17
18. Prophet Ishmael,(PBUH). 12
19. Prophet Abraham,(PBUH). 69
20. Prophet Lot,(PBUH). 27
21. Prophet Salih,(PBUH). 9
22. Prophet Hūd,(PBUH). 7
23. Prophet Noah,(PBUH). 43
24. Prophet Enoch,(PBUH). 2
25. Prophet Adam,(PBUH). 25

Quran ….. sister Muslim Women wrote the details

8 what is your religion?
Of course Islam I think you guess that early ^_^

by all means.

As I said before try to get the information about Islam from the correct source. And read the Quran to see what Islam is all about

Hope this helped…………….:)

Muslim Woman
08-09-2008, 12:41 PM
Salaam/peace;

here is anther link , video

Beautiful recitation of al fatiha by a little boy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvjYd7lBpCc

Muslim Woman
08-09-2008, 04:46 PM
Salaam/peace;

how do you worship?

u may visit this link

http://www.islam.com/salat/salatfinal.html

red0423
08-10-2008, 04:50 AM
you all were very informational it helped alot thank you again:)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.