/* */

PDA

View Full Version : VB.NET thread

jannat
08-09-2008, 11:07 PM
:sl:

i want to make this the VB,NET thread, where we can help each other on code and stuff, inshallah.

may i ask, who has done VB.NET, (using Visual Studios 2005/2008) or is doing it?
i want to really understand it inshalalh, any advice, tutorials, books, that could help please.

i really need to master a language, May Allah SWT help me inshallah.
i ve studied at uni, but not very competent, i need to understand the code and classes etc the Object oriented part of it as well as basic code.

so please if u have any help, would be grateful inshallah.

JAZAKALLAH KHAIR !!:)

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
jannat
08-11-2008, 12:40 PM
:sl:

i have posted a similar thread like this before, but i want it to be a helping thread.. on VB.NET CODE , No replies???

:w:

Danah
08-12-2008, 04:39 PM
I will take VB Net course next semester in sha allah, so when I will get anything like tutorials, quizzes, slides or e-books I will send them to you
just be patient for one month in sha allah sis ^_^

Abdu-l-Majeed
08-21-2008, 05:52 AM
:wasalamex

When I recently started learning programming, anyone I asked told me not to learn it.

If you really want to learn a language, I'd forward you advices I got: C and Java. C 'cause of Linux operating systems, and Java is just Java. :D Very popular, very useful.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
qassy!
08-28-2008, 12:28 PM
I know VB.Net at the back of my hand. But im sorry i cant teach it to somoene, if you dont understand the logic, its going to be very hared to understand it!!

Danah
09-13-2008, 08:22 PM
Unfortunately I was expecting that I will study Vb.net this course......but our Prof. just change his mind.........subhan allah
but I was really eager to learn it and still I want
if some one could post helping links to learn I will appreciate that

Re.TiReD
09-13-2008, 08:47 PM
:salamext:

Brother Moabubaker or Bro -S- (If they're not busy) may be able to help you insha'Allah :)

Danah
09-13-2008, 08:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by JσℓιєFℓєυя
:salamext:

Brother Moabubaker or Bro -S- (If they're not busy) may be able to help you insha'Allah :)
really?
then in sha allah I will try to ask them for links later
thank you sis

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.