/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Leaving for Bangladesh Inshallah

Souljette
08-11-2008, 08:17 AM
:sl:

I don't know where else to put it ..so I am just posting this thread here..Inshallah tomorrow I'm leaving for Bangladesh. I'm moving there for university and going to be living there for a while. The main reason why I made this thread was because I will really need all the brothers and sister's support in order to be strong in a country where I only know my family who don't even practice the basics of Islam. I won't be able to be as active as I used to be on this forum before..All of you probably know that I am active and do contribute at times Alhamdulillah.. Please forgive me if I've offended any of you, I had no intention to do so. I'll try to come on but I can't say that I will. I do want to come back and read and keep my Imaan on a high but with everything I'm not sure.. All I'm asking of all of you is Please make du'a for me that I get accepted in a proper uni and that I'm always on the straight path. I really will need all your du'as Inshallah

Jazakallah khair Admins and Mods for keeping this site the way it is. I really have learnt alot here. May Allah (Subhana wa Taala) reward all of you for what you have all done for me..Ameen

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Güven
08-11-2008, 08:41 AM
Aww Sis

May Allah(swt) Bring you the succes ,the feeling , the happines that you search for.
May Allah Protect You annd Your Family From All The Evil , From All the Shaitanic Toughts , From All The Misguidance , from The Path To Cehannem
and may Allah Make You and your Family stronger in your Deen, And Always Guide You To the Light.
May Allah Bring you succes İn your Studys , And İnshallah Give You A very Nice Uni
and May Allah Make You a Better and stronger Muslimah Every Day,
And Finnaly May Allah Reward You With Jannatul Firdaws for All Your Good Efforts you have made

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

İ hope You Like mY Dua :)

Souljette
08-11-2008, 08:46 AM
Jazakallah khair so much brother for that amazing Du'a Ameen to it...Inshallah may Allah guide my family >Ameen

Al-Zaara
08-11-2008, 08:48 AM
^ MashaAllah! Amiiin!!!

Aleykum selam we rahmetallahu, Souljette

I'm gonna miss you habiiibiiii. imsad Will you be on MSN? Well, I can always email you. :D
Tomorrow my last year at upper secondary school starts and I too will be much less active here and elsewhere. Real life is calling. ;D

You're definitely in my duas inshaAllah and I also hope your Ramazan in Bangladesh will be nice and give you strength!

Much loveee and hugs,

Ajla xxx

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Souljette
08-11-2008, 08:58 AM
Assalamualikum habibti Zaara
Inshallah I will try to be online and do email me that would brighten up my day in that gloomy place lolz joking I don't know how it's going to be but I really will Need Allah there..So make du'a and I shall for you :D..Love you fisabeelillah

IbnAbdulHakim
08-11-2008, 09:11 AM
assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullaah

dont worry too much sis. I've met amazing amazing people who inspired my emaan in bangladesh, i pray you do too. Theres people with faith like mountains... and amazing thing is they dont have much knowledge... i learnt a lot when i went there and gained better understanding. And when Allaah wills good for someone he gives them understanding of his deen :)!

ok sis keep me in ur dua's, forgive me for anythin i may have done and ALWAAYS stay positive inshaAllaah :D

Souljette
08-11-2008, 09:16 AM
I made du'a for all of you when I went for Umrah and Inshallah I will continue when I'm travelling to Bangladesh. I'm sure there are people there who are trying to practice just like we are but it is hard to find them in the corruption there is. I am already meeting people through forums and all but I do hope I can meet them and meet sisters on the Haqq. I do pray for that and Please make du'a for my family as they really need the help and I really want to help them ...You haven't offended me Bro IbnAbdulHakim ..keep rhyming and keep that thread active inshallah

IbnAbdulHakim
08-11-2008, 09:19 AM
sis in all honesty bangladesh isnt any more corrupt then where im at right now (not talkin bout legal system talking about the people and their emaan)... its all down to the people end of the day. The good will be good and the bad will be bad. Sure theres places where its easier to practise islaam, but bangladesh wont make it hard for you. I just wanted to say tha

north_malaysian
08-11-2008, 09:24 AM
I hope you would be successful in your studies.... and send us pics of Bangladesh....

Souljette
08-11-2008, 09:28 AM
Well I wouldn't know that because the most I lived there was 2 weeks and yes I agree with the fact that it comes down to the individual in the end but the people you know would make it easier ...I mean that is what I'm making du'a for that I don't get misled by Shaytan and Making du'a that Allah (S.W.T) helps my family because I'm going to be living with them and if they are going to be cranking up the music and all that ..it's going to be hard for me..so Inshallah bangladesh won't make it hard

Souljette
08-11-2008, 09:29 AM
Inshallah I will bro north_malaysian when I can

Tania
08-11-2008, 10:28 AM
Have a safe trip to home :) and don't regret the country from where are you leaving. Its a saying: no place can't be so good like at home :statisfie.
In university you are going for which field :? (medicine, economics...)

------
08-11-2008, 10:29 AM
:salamext:

I'll miss you sis, I'll be leaving soon as well inshaAllaah.

Tkcr of yourself xXx

Nájlá
08-11-2008, 10:51 AM
asalaam alkum
aww sis i will miss u.
ur in my duas and will always be.

May Allah Bring you succes in your Studys.
and may allah make u and ur family stronger in ur deen.

Muslim Woman
08-11-2008, 11:39 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullaah

....Theres people with faith like mountains... and amazing thing is they dont have much knowledge...

lol ....i guess , ur observation is correct . Many people have some blind faith , they don't study , they don't know the meaning of the Sura they recite in prayers ...it's a pity.
But yap ,they have strong faith .

In a survey done by a org of Denmark , Bangladeshis became 'the most happy people ' in the world ...not once but twice.

While anwering to various questions , their replies were like that ...i don't worry about future bucause Allah is there , I am poor but i am not afraid how my days will pass 'cause Allah will do something about it etc etc.

Those who did the survey were surprised because they found so many unhappy people in the west who have house , car , money but still worry what will happen to them when they will become old .

i_m_tipu
08-11-2008, 11:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
sis in all honesty bangladesh isnt any more corrupt then where im at right now (not talkin bout legal system talking about the people and their emaan)... its all down to the people end of the day. The good will be good and the bad will be bad. Sure theres places where its easier to practise islaam, but bangladesh wont make it hard for you. I just wanted to say tha
Very true bro..
But it does make any good if i pause everything thinking of bad environment. We have to keep fighting InsAllah. May Allah help us all.

Muslim Woman
08-11-2008, 12:10 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
and send us pics of Bangladesh....

Cox's Bazar beach regarded as world's longest natural beach.

Panaroma of Cox's Bazar in the early morning: clouds on a blue sky, still water and forest in the distance

Dead corals at St. Martins Island.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cox's_Bazar

A swimming Bengal Tiger (Panthera tigris) is crossing a tidal creek in Bangladesh Sundarbans

http://www.ramsar.org/wn/w.n.bangladesh_sundarbans.htm

jannat
08-11-2008, 12:38 PM
saalam,

i hope ur wel hun, Sis, i wish you the very best in bangladesh inshallah. Best wishes and regards with your studies, May Allah SWT help you study and become successful inshallah in the dunya and akhira.

Be strong, stick to your imaan, be a source of inspiration to people at uni, as many of our fellow students need guidance. I guess we all do, uni is a great place to make a difference, take this responsibilty as a challenge,May Allah SWT help u every step of the way, i dont know what bangladesh is like, but i get the feeling its like pakistan.

Excel in your chosen field, May Allah swt help us all inshallah, remember us in ur duas.
Have a safe journey inshallah, and keep being positive:)

ALLAH HAFIZ RAB RAKAH:D(dont know how u say it in bengali)
Allah SWT bless inshallah!

IbnAbdulHakim
08-11-2008, 01:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman

In a survey done by a org of Denmark , Bangladeshis became 'the most happy people ' in the world ...not once but twice.
and believe me i seen this happiness with my eyes.

it made me appreciate islam in its simpler form

people complicate it too much here in the west..

Danah
08-11-2008, 01:43 PM
oh sis you are leaving??? :uuh:

May allah allah guide you to the best in sha Allah, Dont regret going there at all and be sure that you are not alone Allah is always with you and he will never let you down just be positive and optimistic. The university life will be great for you I am sure about that and you will find it much more better that the place you are in now.

but come to think about it!!
I am really sad to know that one of my best sisters in LI will leave from the country that I am living in imsad, actually this will disappear the chance to see you one day -here in my home country-
In sha alllah if it is not in the Dunia we will see each other in the Akhira.
May Allah keep you in his care and mercy
take care of yourself :)

Tania
08-11-2008, 02:07 PM
The landscape its beautiful. I am positive you will find a way to come back online :)

Souljette
08-11-2008, 04:39 PM

Awww Jazakumullah khair everyone for posting.. Sis Tania you know I am the kind of person who will find a way to come online lolz..Inshallah I will even if it is once in a while...Sis Saya..aww don't worry I'll be visiting dubai and Inshallah I'll come to visit you one day and Sis Muslim Woman you never know I might come by and knock at your door..:D ..Sis Serene luv ya and do take care of urself as well.. I agree bangladesh is veryyy beautiful ..I always say that but I just have to get used to it..and Thank you so much for helping me out and making me feel better about it.
Sis Jannat Jazakallah khair habibti..Ameen to your duas..

Just please make du'a that I meet righteous people inshallah and make friends who are on the haqq

Re.TiReD
08-11-2008, 05:38 PM

Fishterrrrrrr! You going BD??? Take me wit youuuuuuu! :p :D lol bring us back some shutki will ya? :p lool ok kiddin :-[

Reading your first post reminded me of the time I was guna go abroad to study and I was worried about my Imaan too...thing is fishter...Wherever you go, take with you your Deen, your taqwa and your hayaa and you can never go wrong. keep up the Dhikr of Allah and remain true to yourself.

Wherever life takes you, stay happy, stay true and enjoy yourself on your quest for 'Ilm bi'ithnillah. May Allah (swt) bless you with 'ilm in abundance sis and keep you firm on His path, may He fulfill all of your halal desires and may He keep you smiling always. Ameeen! :D

And hey, dont forget to take that book wit ya insha'Allah :D

Take care sis....will miss ya

WassalamuAlaykum x

Muslim Woman
08-11-2008, 05:57 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Souljette

... Sis Muslim Woman you never know I might come by and knock at your door..:D ..

oh my God ...don't scare me ...u must be joking , right ?
lol :)

may be , one day , I will give u a big surprise :bump:

chacha_jalebi
08-11-2008, 06:08 PM
for bangladesh:skeleton:

may Allah (swt) give you the knowlegde you seek and may he keep you happy!!

but sister dont wana kill the mood, there is bad everywhere, and you can also seek knowlegde here, like you dont gotta migrate for ilm!! but i guess some people might say its better

best of luck!!

Souljette
08-11-2008, 07:21 PM
Lolz bro chachu i'm not moving for Ilm ..i gotta move for uni there cuz Dubai is too expensive and I made hijrah from western countries for a reason so ye.. Sis fishster .LUv ya and Ameen to your dua's and yes i'm taking that book with me everywhere lolzz..and SIs Muslim Woman MUAHAHHA..don't worry I'll TRY notifying you before i come a knocking..Do keep me in your dua's I"m just worried because i want to make new friends and I"m a social person and so I don't want to hang out with people whose Imaan is slightly off which I've done before and it doesn't help at all..anyways Jazakallah khair everyone

Soulja Girl
08-12-2008, 01:51 PM

Aww sis, good luck wiv everything and forgive us all... Gonna mish you... Hope you like it there honey. :X Hopefully, you'll make new fwiends inshallah. :)

Erm, don't mean that you're gonna leave LI now does it?

Souljette
08-12-2008, 02:00 PM
I'm hoping it won't come to that..I will try to come on from there but I won't be as active as I was so you probably will see me comment once in a week which is still good :D

Muslim Woman
08-12-2008, 02:19 PM

I'm hoping it won't come to that..I will try to come on from there but I won't be as active as I was so you probably will see me comment once in a week which is still good :D

don't worry , u will find cyber cafe in almost every corner of the street . Also , computer is becoming cheap now a days , InshaAllah u will get one of our own soon :statisfie

mutlib
08-12-2008, 02:30 PM
can any 1 tell me which country is our sis moving ?????

Souljette
08-12-2008, 02:48 PM
Sis Muslim Woman I got my laptop so alhamdulillah to that but I don't know about the internet speed down there and I'll be a bit busy with studies and all so ye

umm bro mutlib it says on the title that I"m moving to bangladesh inshallah

Muslim Woman
08-12-2008, 05:44 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by mutlib
can any 1 tell me which country is our sis moving ?????
Bangladesh

National Parlimament Building

Dhaka University

Bangladesh is situated on the north eastern side of the South Asian Subcontinent.

Her long southern coastline along the Bay of Bengal shares the Indian Ocean with India and Burma.

It is bordered on the West by the two Indian states of West Bengal and Bihar and on the East by Assam and Burma.

On the North of Bangladesh lies Nepal, Sikkim and Bhutan and to their North sprawls the vast territories of Tibet in the People's Republic of China. In the South eastern corner, she has a common border with Burma.

http://www.bdonline.com/tourism/spots.htm

Souljette
08-12-2008, 06:58 PM
Wow I'm even learning more about my country..I had no idea about all that..Jazakillah khair sis Muslim Woman

mutlib
08-13-2008, 10:35 AM
Sis Muslim Woman I got my laptop so alhamdulillah to that but I don't know about the internet speed down there and I'll be a bit busy with studies and all so ye

umm bro mutlib it says on the title that I"m moving to bangladesh inshallah

well sorry sis i did not read the topic name correctly.

yasin ibn Ahmad
08-13-2008, 12:16 PM
Inshallah you unpractising family will be affected by you and by your doings.You have to dua for the change because hearts are in the power hand of Allah.
May Allah help you with your studies at university.
:amin::smile:

Tania
08-13-2008, 01:24 PM
Its a very modern architecture :) And a beautiful nature. Its much better than Dubai - UAE. I would definetly be happy to move there :)

Muslim Woman
08-15-2008, 04:37 AM
Salaam/peace;

format_quote Originally Posted by Tania
Its a very modern architecture :) And a beautiful nature. Its much better than Dubai - UAE. I would definetly be happy to move there :)
when ? Most Welcome :statisfie

Pk_#2
08-15-2008, 08:54 AM
E-z!!

Erm I will miss you sooo much, If you don't come back I will flood your site with sad smilies Lol,

-Lasseh : o P

Tania
08-15-2008, 08:09 PM
Salaam/peace;

when ? Most Welcome :statisfie
I am not sure when i will come to see it :-[ Right now, to be honest i am burried under loans :(

Muslim Woman
08-16-2008, 12:37 PM
Salaam/peace;

format_quote Originally Posted by Tania
I am not sure when i will come to see it :-[ Right now, to be honest i am burried under loans :(
:cry:

may God ease the matter for u , Ameen

Tania
08-16-2008, 10:38 PM
Salaam/peace;

:cry:

may God ease the matter for u , Ameen
Ohh, sorry, i didn't wanted to upset you :( I can handle the banks :)

I think Souljette its in Bangladesh :)

fatima_01
08-16-2008, 11:58 PM
aww hav loads of fun nd make sure u study hard ;):thumbs_up

virtuossajida
08-17-2008, 03:59 AM
Inshallah you shall be fine. May Allah make you so strong that you are not affected by your environment but that your environment is affected by you. Ameen

Souljette
09-01-2008, 07:49 AM

Everyone i'm in bangladesh and I really miss this forum and the people here..I'm waiting to get internet on my laptop or somewhere in the house..everything si good so far alhamdulillah..I'm doin classes inshallah to get into uni so i gota pass the entrance exam..i have to study alot but plz make du'a for me that i get into a good uni inshallah..and RAMADANN KAREEEMMM ...everyone take carez miss you alll

IbnAbdulHakim
09-01-2008, 10:02 AM
mashaAllaah, enjoy ramadan.

i hear the streets are empty during teraweeh, mashaAllaah

------
09-01-2008, 10:05 AM

MashaaAllaah glad u made it there ok! We really miss u on the forum sis! Tkcr inshaAllaah!

Souljette
09-06-2008, 11:29 AM
Ye i like it when everyones comin out of the masjid..theres so many people but ye..alhamdulillah everythings fine just studyin a lot to get into uni inshallah i need all ur dua's..i have alot of questions to ask you all but I can't right now cuz no net but soon

Muslim Woman
09-06-2008, 01:33 PM

....i have alot of questions to ask you all but I can't
it's better if u study more now & ask less questions :D

give us a good news about ur admission InshaAllah

IbnAbdulHakim
09-06-2008, 03:52 PM
let us know wheneva u can sis

enjoy ramadan!!!

Assalamu Alaikum

Souljette
09-20-2008, 09:01 AM
Ye the questions are for after i get into uni inshallah which is really hard but with all ur dua's inshallah i'll get in if that is where I'm supposed to be..K please make du'a for me
take carez

Muslim Woman
09-20-2008, 09:12 AM

Ye the questions are for after i get into uni inshallah which is really hard but with all ur dua's inshallah i'll get in if that is where I'm supposed to be..K please make du'a for me
take carez

study hard & ask Allah to help for admission.

Our dua is always for u sis :)

Cabdullahi
09-20-2008, 09:13 AM
inshallah you will get into uni
ameen

PeaceSeeker
09-20-2008, 09:59 AM
inshaa Allah
My prayers are with you too dear sister.
may Allah subhaanu wa ta'ala fulfill ol ur wishes which will be good for u in dis life and in da hearafter. Ameeeeeeeeeeeen.

Musaafirah
10-14-2008, 02:13 PM
So what's happening sis? When will you know you've got the place? (Insha'allah you've got it of course!)
How is it at the moment? What's the weather like?

Muslim Woman
11-17-2008, 01:08 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by Musaafir
..What's the weather like?
winter is knocking at the door :)

I have cold problem ; still I like winter :statisfie
Those women who don't cover properly in other time , because of coldness- wear shawl & other warm clothes ...a kind of hijab :D

Medical test is over , students have engineering , Varsity & other tests . Sis must be very busy right at that moment. Most probably her next test is on Nov 20.
Everyone , pl. keep praying for sis.

i_m_tipu
11-19-2008, 04:15 AM
http://theislampath.com/smf/Smileys/default/salam.gif

winter is knocking at the door :)

I have cold problem ; still I like winter :statisfie
Those women who don't cover properly in other time , because of coldness- wear shawl & other warm clothes ...a kind of hijab :D

hahaa

healing hands
11-19-2008, 05:06 AM
may Allah make it a beneficial journey. amin

Souljette
12-18-2008, 05:29 PM
Well I didn't get into government..i didn't expect to get into it anyways but the uni i did want to get into i did in private ones.I got into Bangladesh medical second branch which is in Uttara this place in Dhaka..and after gettin admitted i have moving around and now alhamdulillah i'm in dubai just visitin will go back to bangladesh in cuple days again

IbnAbdulHakim
12-18-2008, 05:35 PM
it must be amazing travelling all the time

subhanAllah

Danah
12-18-2008, 06:30 PM
Well I didn't get into government..i didn't expect to get into it anyways but the uni i did want to get into i did in private ones.I got into Bangladesh medical second branch which is in Uttara this place in Dhaka..and after gettin admitted i have moving around and now alhamdulillah i'm in dubai just visitin will go back to bangladesh in cuple days again
oh huni I am happy you get back to Dubai :)
I saw u online today and I was really to see you again. you were missed :-[
welcome back

May allah make things easy for you

Ashjan95
12-18-2008, 06:41 PM
RRR sis
every1 will miss u and so will i although i dnt know u well and inshallah you will be in my duaas INSHalLAH and taker care ov yourselef sis ....xx:( :)

Souljette
12-19-2008, 09:16 AM
Brother Fighting4Iman well it gives you the feeling that your temporary in this world nd one place is not permanent ..make a home anywhere you go until it's time to leave again but ye sometimes it's painful and sometimes it's hopeful lolz..and Jazakallah khair for welcoming me back ..Sis saya I miss you too nd bro Ashjan you seem new

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.