/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A Man buried on the top of the dome of Madinah!!!!!!

*Maysun
08-11-2008, 04:52 PM
Assalaamu Alaikuum Warahamatullahi Wabarakatuh!!,,

A group of people were trying to break the dome of Madina… (the green one as shown below). One of them that climbed over on the dome which was trying to break it, Allah s.w.t. send down lightening unto him and he died there stuck on the dome. The group left him not knowing what even happened to him. One night Allah showed a sheikh this thing in his dream about the man and He (Allah) told him to bury him (the man) on the dome where he is. Wa Allahu A3lam about the right story but I’m sharing with you to what I have heard.

madina11?sizeM3 -

Subhanallah Allah showed as a miracle, a very amazing thing to those who want to break the prophet’s Masjid in Madina (Masjid an-Nabawi).

Wa Jazakum Allah Khair..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister_islam
08-11-2008, 04:56 PM
salam
oh my god...why would they do that? Where did you hear this

*Maysun
08-11-2008, 04:57 PM
Waliykum Salaam..

my cousins that just came back from umrah ..
also my uncles they took pictures also..

sister_islam
08-11-2008, 05:00 PM
Oh mashallah for you cousin for doing umrah but why would they do this? its wrong. its a mosque. they have not right of treating it like that.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
*Maysun
08-11-2008, 05:03 PM
i think you have misunderstood what i said on the thread... if you mean about the people then i dont know why? Allahu a3lam... only Allah knows the reason... we only know that they were trying to break the dome...

mutlib
08-11-2008, 05:06 PM
its difficult to believe it...how can this happen.....if this pic is not fake then why is it not all over the news channels?????

sister_islam
08-11-2008, 05:07 PM
yeah i mean the people...why would they? allah help them... they should be honored that we have a beautiful mosque they muslims all over visit and pray...

*Maysun
08-11-2008, 05:07 PM
it was not now....it was long time back....see all domes on google of madina... you will believe it then insha'allah...

mutlib
08-11-2008, 05:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *Maysun
it was not now....it was long time back....see all domes on google of madina... you will believe it then insha'allah...
sis how long......1 month,8 months,1year,4years or a decade ?????

*Maysun
08-11-2008, 05:13 PM
Allahu A3lam .. but i heard that was before 25 yrs or more maybee And Allah knows best

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.