/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Remembring Allah (swt) Removes Sadness.....

chacha_jalebi
08-11-2008, 05:59 PM
As salaam ma alaykam you lego landers :-[

elo elloo

I swear its depression season or summer lol, loads of people like aaa life is borin, im upset, im this, im that! And after a while it jus gets annoyin for the listeners and the person who is in tha mood!, so what to dooo! REMEMBER ALLAH (swt) yayyyy

Like we aint the bestest of people, so we need to remember we have to remember Allah (Swt) more, otherwise we will jus be messed up more, because the people who were truly truly happy, like the sahaba and the Prophets (saw) the only thin that made them sad, was regardin Allah (SwT) like they would cry in prayers, faint from the fear of Allah (swt), but nowadays ask someone, “why you upset” “i lost my penny” “the girl i liked ran away” i liked a boy and it didnt work out, bla blaa

COME ON MAN! Wake up, this world aint the stuff inside it aint for us! Like if a girl ran away, then send her to the olympics, atleast she could do some good there:p naa but seriioulsly like if it didnt work out between you and someone, do you really think, its worth you depressin over? NO, you need to realise it was a test and you obviously both failed!! now move on, seek the pleasure of Allah (swt)! Also many people like get psychologically affected like “if he/she didnt want me, then no one will” WHATEVERRRRR, go out there and see the world, everyone is beautifull and so are you! Jus have patience and you will find your prince charmin/princess charmin:D as they say there is plently of fish in that sea!!

Also any other problem, just leave it to Allah (Swt) imagine him sortin out your problems, then no one could mess with you ooo yeah and whatever is written will happen, jus accept. So whatever happen in the past leave it there, and move forward, step out the past and welcome to today! You dont like old food or old technolegy, so why like the old days :p and the bestest way to move forward....

REMEMBER ALLAH!!

Allah (Swt) says in surah al araaf v205

“And remember your Rubb by your tongue and within yourself, humbly and with fear and without loudness in words in the mornings, and in the afternoons and be not of those who are neglectful”

Surah al baqarah v 152

"Therefore remember Me (by praying, glorifying). I will remember you."

And in surah al ahzaab v41-42

"O you who believe! Remember Allah with much remembrance. And glorify His Praises morning and afternoon [the early morning (Fajr) and `Asr prayers].''

look, o who you believe!! so if you believe, remmember Allah (swt)!!!

And the most famous one...

Surah ar rad v28

Allah theenaa amanu watat ma innu qulu boohum bi thikri allahi ala bi thikhri Allahi tatma innu al qaloob...

Those who believe, and whose hearts find rest in the rest of Allah, for VERILY DO HEARTS FIND REST IN THE REMEMBRANCE OF ALLAH!

So when we told, verily in the remembrance of Allah (swT) do hearts find rest, why wy why o whyyyy, dont we remember Allah (Swt)!!

And some hadiths....

Abud-Darda (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Shall I not inform you of the best of your actions which are the purest to your Rubb, which exalt you to the high ranks, which are more efficacious than spending gold and silver (in charity), and better for you than you should encounter your enemies whom you will smite their necks and they will smite your necks?'' They said, "Certainly.'' He (PBUH) said, "Remembrance of Allah the Exalted.''
[At-Tirmidhi]

Even remembrin Allah (swt) is rewarded, like dhikr of Allah, jus sayin subhanallah, alhumdulilla, allah hu akbar, is so rewardful!! And also it gives the heart peace!!!

Abdullah bin Busr (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: One of the Companions said, O Messenger of Allah. There are many injunctions of Islam for me. So tell me something to which i may hold fast.'' He said, "Keep your tongue wet with the remembrance of Allah"
[At-Tirmidhi]

seeeee!!!

Abu Musa Al-Ash`ari (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "The similitude of one who remembers his Rubb and one who does not remember Him, is like that of the living and the dead.''[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

Again seeeee i was right ner ner:D like if we dont remember Allah (swt) shaytan will keep makin small issues seem so massive to us and make us more and more depressed, we need to kick shaytan with remembring Allah (Swt)

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Allah the Exalted says: `I am as my slave expects me to be, and I am with him when he remembers Me. If he remembers Me inwardly, I will remember him inwardly, and if he remembers Me in an assembly, I will remember him in a better assembly (i.e., in the assembly of angels).''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

So when you remember Allah (Swt) he is with you! Subhanallah man! And when Allah (SwT) is with yaa, no one can mess with you!

This duaa is goood, especially wa audhoo bikaa min fitnaa tid dunyaa bit!!
Sad bin Abu Waqqas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) used to seek (Allah's) protection after prayers in these words: "Alla-humma inni a`udhu bika minal-jubni wal-bukhl, wa a`udhu bika min an uradda ila ardhalil-`umur, wa a`udhu bika min fitnatid-dunya, wa a`udhu bika min fitnatil-qabr (O Allah, I seek refuge with You from cowardice, miserliness and from being sent back to a feeble age; and, seek refuge with You from the trials of this life and those of the grave).''[Al-Bukhari]

May Allah (swt) make us all genuinely happy from the hearts, because no one likes saddos and no wants them:D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
08-11-2008, 06:06 PM
Easier said than done. You can only know how the other person feels if you've been in the situation. This false cheeriness isn't going to convince anyone, until Allaah subhaan wa taala Guides them.

chacha_jalebi
08-11-2008, 06:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Serene -
Easier said than done. You can only know how the other person feels if you've been in the situation. This false cheeriness isn't going to convince anyone, until Allaah subhaan wa taala Guides them.
thank you for your thoughts :p

if the remembrance of Allah (Swt) dont cheer people up, then i dont know what will :D

and it may seem easier said done then, but you have to like step out the bubble and then do it, like you have to actually do it then see the results

chacha_jalebi
08-11-2008, 06:09 PM
doubley diddly posty

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
------
08-11-2008, 06:11 PM
^ U got mod facilities, delete the double post.

Enough people try it, without getting any results.

Na7lah
08-11-2008, 06:12 PM
A heart with out The dhikr of Allah is kinda like a fish with no water lol :p

chacha_jalebi
08-11-2008, 06:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Serene -
^ U got mod facilities, delete the double post.

Enough people try it, without getting any results.
stick to it, wallahi sister, you will see results!

life is holiday! jus enjoy it

Soulja Girl
08-11-2008, 06:44 PM
:sl:

^Init!

Anywayz, great thread bro, Jazakallah khair for sharin! Smile everyone! :)

:w:

chacha_jalebi
08-11-2008, 06:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Lady
:sl:

^Init!

Anywayz, great thread bro, Jazakallah khair for sharin! Smile everyone! :)

:w:
ohhh chank juu sister:statisfie

------
08-11-2008, 06:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
stick to it, wallahi sister, you will see results!

life is holiday! jus enjoy it
It might be a holiday for you, but it isn't for everyone.

Khayr I think it's time I got out of this thread.

Assalamu Alaikum

chacha_jalebi
08-11-2008, 06:58 PM
:mmokay:

------
08-11-2008, 07:00 PM
What?!

Re.TiReD
08-11-2008, 08:13 PM
:salamext:

Oooh yeahhhh :shade: Now this thread is one of the reasons I dont leave LI....JazakAlllah khayr Brother Chacha.

You know what...some people dont get it when we say Alaa bidhikrillahi tatma innul quloob....that in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest....WAKE UP BLADDDDDD! If your heart dont find rest with the dhikr of the one who created you then there is something really lacking in your imaan...realise that.

Realise that the one who bought you to it will also bring you though it....Dont ask your Rabb for a lighter load, ask Him for a stronger back. We've been told that this life is but a test yet people still expect to have it easy....for it to be all smooth sailing....And you know what? Thats just madness, you really expect to be born with a silver spoon in your mouth? Pffffttt well you aint gunna get that in no prison yaar....You know that Ad Dunya Sijnul Mu'min wa jannatul kaafir right? Well what more can I say...

Listen....You know what, my cousin was like 2 years old (yeh ima tell you my life story :p)...and he was really attracted to and enchanted by the fire...it was an open one with coals....and he kept on crying coz his parents kept moving him away from it etc and obviusly he didnt understand why....Now I was only like 10years old and I was a bit of a fish and we was playing tig in the dark (:-[) and my cousin got close to the fire and burnt his hand....He screamed his head off...But at that moment...he prolly realised why his parents hadnt let him near it in the first place. He shudda trusted em first huh?

....We should also trust Allah (swt) to give us what is best for us and trust also that the things he keeps away from us, are the things that will bring us harm and bring about our ruin. We're like kids sometimes, we refuse to understand and we are adamant when it comes to getting what we want, but if we only trusted in Allah at times, we might not get as caught up in this dunya as we do....SubhanAllah man, laa hawla wa laa quwwata illa billah....

OK I'm done :-[

WassalamuAlaykum

Sahabiyaat
08-12-2008, 05:10 PM
no offence chacha jee, great post, but you have to see, aunty jee is just not in the mood!

Just to test out youre never ending happiness (MashaAllah!), come post here with the same cheeriness, on a really NASTY day, not just any bad hair day, but when your really miserable :laugh: and you will have proven your post? :D

chacha_jalebi
08-12-2008, 09:10 PM
yeaah lol

i dont have never endin happyness lol im not a action hero, we all have our sad days, its impossible to be upbeat 24/7, like if you jus had a car crash god forbid, your not gona start smilin and jumpin round are you, but the main point is after the car crash, to move on, step out the biubble and smile! and rememba Allah (swt) like no one has 24/7 happy days, but the point is to move on and remember Allah like seek comfort through him! get meeee bredrin sisterin :D

i remembaa a wicked sayin its in pakistanian lingo doww.. dukhi dilon ka sahara Allah ta'laa

the supporter/helper/comforter of hurtin hearts is Allah (SwT) :D

i say that calls for a brap brap

Re.TiReD
08-12-2008, 09:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
dukhi dilon ka sahara Allah ta'laa

the supporter/helper/comforter of hurtin hearts is Allah (SwT) :D
Nice....Masha'Allah :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.