/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Few questions about Islam

Faisal Pervaiz
08-11-2008, 08:11 PM
I was hoping my brothers and sisters that you could answer some of my questions to increase my knowledge of islam.

1) IS music haraam?
2) Is it haraam watching programmes such as Big brother( becAUSE OF THE ONE EYE SYMBOL) etc
3) is it haraam to illegaly download movies/music for e.g. watching them online or downloading them
4)Are what are the ONLY conditons under which wudu is broken.
5) should you do wudu again if you are unsure whether you have broken it or not.

Jazakalaah

w.salaam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
chacha_jalebi
08-11-2008, 09:03 PM
im not no sheikh ibn baz (rahimullah) but il answer to what i dooo know faisal pervez ji (typical paki name!!!)

1) IS music haraam?
yes, because RasoolAllah (saw) told us he has been sent to destroy musical instruments apart from the duff duff:D and also he foretold that some people will allow it and they will be baddiesss

2) Is it haraam watching programmes such as Big brother( becAUSE OF THE ONE EYE SYMBOL) etc
lol well you have to question is, what happens in big brother halaal? and even watchable... swearin, hanky pankys, fat hairy men swimmin :(, no no no!!

also that eye thin is a ridiculous theory, muslims always make up theories, no wonder everyone wans to bomb them:p

is it haraam to illegaly download movies/music for e.g. watching them online or downloading them
disputed answer, Allah hu alim:D whatever your heart says,
some people say the files are bein shared so its kool, some say copyright has been broken so no

Are what are the ONLY conditons under which wudu is broken.
there is a few, from the top of my head,, fartin:p, sleepin, bleedin, toiletting, swearin, its quite a lot of ings innaay, blame them!!!

should you do wudu again if you are unsure whether you have broken it or not
course!! better to be safe then dirty lol, and wudu is a butifull thin, should do it, even if not salaah time!

Faisal Pervaiz
08-11-2008, 09:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
im not no sheikh ibn baz (rahimullah) but il answer to what i dooo know faisal pervez ji (typical paki name!!!)

yes, because RasoolAllah (saw) told us he has been sent to destroy musical instruments apart from the duff duff:D and also he foretold that some people will allow it and they will be baddiesss

lol well you have to question is, what happens in big brother halaal? and even watchable... swearin, hanky pankys, fat hairy men swimmin :(, no no no!!

also that eye thin is a ridiculous theory, muslims always make up theories, no wonder everyone wans to bomb them:p

some people say the files are bein shared so its kool, some say copyright has been broken so no

there is a few, from the top of my head,, fartin:p, sleepin, bleedin, toiletting, swearin, its quite a lot of ings innaay, blame them!!!

course!! better to be safe then dirty lol, and wudu is a butifull thin, should do it, even if not salaah time!
Well yes it is a typical paki name lool, thnx for the answers

Jazakallah..

and are you sure about the music one.?

Faisal Pervaiz
08-11-2008, 09:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi

and about the big brother one,some stuff that happens are a halal and some are haram etc..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
chacha_jalebi
08-11-2008, 10:00 PM
yeh and the brother mentioned sexual intercourse also breaks the wudu!!

yupyou can read fatwas....

http://islamqa.com/en/ref/5000/music%20forbidden

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.