/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Jews Believe that there we be other prophets who will be given miracles by Allah

Faisal Pervaiz
08-11-2008, 09:51 PM
To lead them astray,for e.g. they believe that Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) was fake and was given power by god to split the moon to a test to see if people belive in him..

I was just wondering if this was true then why havent there been other people who have preformed miracles, i belive this is because in the quran and other holy books it states that Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) was the last Prophet.

What are your thought?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Aurora
08-11-2008, 11:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Faisal Pervaiz
To lead them astray,for e.g. they believe that Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) was fake and was given power by god to split the moon to a test to see if people belive in him..
As far as I'm aware Jews don't accept Muhammed as a prophet because he didn't follow or sanction many of their rules, and he wasn't a Jew himself. It wouldn't matter to them if he performed miracles or not because it's mentioned in the Bible that there would be false prophets that enticed people with miracles.

I was just wondering if this was true then why havent there been other people who have preformed miracles, i belive this is because in the quran and other holy books it states that Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) was the last Prophet.
I find it rather interesting that in the age where we have the technology to verify if something is a miracle and show it for the world to see, miracles have suddenly stopped happening.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.