/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Quick And Short Understanding Of Life ....

chacha_jalebi
08-12-2008, 06:21 PM
as salaam ma alaykam you wild flowers :D

elo ello

Life is a journey, a drop in the ocean. Real life is the Akhirah. To achieve this we must look at who was successful, we know who was successful, and this enables us to find that road to Perfection.

Who was perfect? The Prophet SAW and his beloved Companions, so we have to take the road they took, what great Imaan they had, what Taqwa they had. This is what i inspire too be, to take the road of the successful people. InshaAllah

So the way i can do this is not by being a moaner i have to stick to their way!, I have to take there road, adhering to the Quran and Sunna, in all honesty unless Allah wills, I won’t reach their level of imaan, but what Allah wants from me, is to stick to that road of success, because thats the only way i can be succesfull and when I do stray off, as Man does (weakness). REPENT and THANK Allah and try again. We live to please Allah and we die for Allah , this is my Understanding of LIFE”

im happy that Allah (swt) is the disposer of my affairs, as he tells me in surah al imraan to say

"For us Allah is Sufficient and He is the best Disposer of affairs"

also im happy because i know im not perfect, but i know he is perfect and he is full of mercy, so no matter what i have done, i still have a chance to be his special person, as he tellsss mee in surah al zumar

Say: O My servants who have transgressed against their own souls, despair not of the mercy of Allah. Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Most Forgiving, Most Merciful.

so my understandin of life is that, everythin that happens to me is from my Allah (swt) so why should i fear the future or dwell over the past, and my life is a story and im a chracter i need to play my part, and thats it :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Na7lah
08-12-2008, 06:27 PM
one of ur best posts

chacha_jalebi
08-12-2008, 06:28 PM
the coolour scheme is a master piece :D

Re.TiReD
08-12-2008, 09:26 PM
:salamext:

Lol masha'Allah thats cute and sounds like....erm nuffin :-[ :D

And just to add on to the following:
so my understandin of life is that, everythin that happens to me is from my Allah (swt) so why should i fear the future or dwell over the past
^^ A nice quote: Have you ever heard that grief brings back what has been lost, or that worry corrects mistakes? So why grieve and worry then?

:) :D

:wasalamex

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
chacha_jalebi
08-12-2008, 09:51 PM
sounds ike whaaat... is it beef now is it it

Have you ever heard that grief brings back what has been lost, or that worry corrects mistakes? So why grieve and worry then?
is that a rhetorical sawaal, or am i menna answer :confused:

Re.TiReD
08-13-2008, 03:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
sounds ike whaaat... is it beef now is it it

is that a rhetorical sawaal, or am i menna answer :confused:
Its a quote by Dr A'id al Qarni....and rhetorical

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.