/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 10 тнσυgнтѕ тσ ρσи∂єя...

Re.TiReD
08-13-2008, 04:03 PM
:salamext:

Remember that your Lord forgives those who ask him for forgiveness and he accepts the repentance of those who sincerely repent, and he accepts those who sincerely come back to him.

Show mercy to the weak and you will be happy; give to the needy and you will be well; do not bear grudges and you will be healthy.

Be optimistic for Allah is with you and the angels are praying for forgiveness for you, and paradise awaits you.

Wipe away your tears, think well of your Lord, and chase away your worries by remembering the blessings Allah has bestowed upon you.

Do not think that this world is ever perfect for anyone. There is no-one on the face of the earth who gets all that she/he wants or is free form all kinds of distress.

Be like a tall tree with high aims; if a stone is thrown at it, it simply lets its fruits drop.

Have you ever heard that grief brings back what has been lost, or that worry corrects mistakes? So why grieve and worry then?

Do not except trials and calamities; rather expect peace, safety and good health, if Allah wills.

Extinguish the flames of hatred from your heart by forgiving everyone who has ever hurt you.

Ghusl, Wudu’, siwak and being organised are effective medicines for all kinds of stress and worry.

WassalamuAlaykum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nájlá
08-13-2008, 04:56 PM
aww jazakiallah khayr

Al-Zaara
08-13-2008, 05:00 PM
Selam aleykum,

JazakiAllah kheyr, very good points raised, mashaAllah! I especially liked this one:

Have you ever heard that grief brings back what has been lost, or that worry corrects mistakes? So why grieve and worry then?

Re.TiReD
08-13-2008, 05:03 PM
:wasalamex

Wa Iyaakum! *smiles*

And also JazakAllah khayr to you sis Al-Zaara for the pretty images and pics! :thumbs_up :-[

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Al-Zaara
08-13-2008, 05:05 PM
Selam aleykum we rahmetallahu we berekathu, sister JσℓιєFℓєυя

We iyyaki! Anytime you want more, just drop me a PM and I'll send you my latest collection of icons and images, inshaAllah. :thumbs_up

Re.TiReD
08-13-2008, 05:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Zaara
Selam aleykum we rahmetallahu we berekathu, sister JσℓιєFℓєυя

We iyyaki! Anytime you want more, just drop me a PM and I'll send you my latest collection of icons and images, inshaAllah. :thumbs_up
Wa'alaykum salam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

I want moreee! Do you mind sending them to me now sis? :-[ I'll need more if I'm to type the whole book out :-[

Al-Zaara
08-13-2008, 05:08 PM
Yes, of course! It'll take a little time, but I'll start now. =)

Sahabiyaat
08-13-2008, 05:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by JσℓιєFℓєυя
[siwak[/I] and being organised are effective medicines for all kinds of stress and worry
whats siwak ?
can anyone explain to my arabic-less brain :D

Re.TiReD
08-13-2008, 05:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sahabiyaat
whats siwak ?
can anyone explain to my arabic-less brain :D

Siwak = Miswak my Fishter *wub*

Na7lah
08-13-2008, 05:20 PM
this was somewer in the begginin of that book right? :D
alhamdulillah i shud get mine later on today :D

Re.TiReD
08-13-2008, 05:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah421
this was somewer in the begginin of that book right? :D
alhamdulillah i shud get mine later on today :D
Yups towards start of book :D

I've posted up some more extracts too sis...

S1aveofA11ah
08-14-2008, 06:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by JσℓιєFℓєυя

Remember that your Lord forgives those who ask him for forgiveness and he accepts the repentance of those who sincerely repent, and he accepts those who sincerely come back to him.

Show mercy to the weak and you will be happy; give to the needy and you will be well; do not bear grudges and you will be healthy.

Be optimistic for Allah is with you and the angels are praying for forgiveness for you, and paradise awaits you.

Wipe away your tears, think well of your Lord, and chase away your worries by remembering the blessings Allah has bestowed upon you.

Do not think that this world is ever perfect for anyone. There is no-one on the face of the earth who gets all that she/he wants or is free form all kinds of distress.

Be like a tall tree with high aims; if a stone is thrown at it, it simply lets its fruits drop.

Do not except trials and calamities; rather expect peace, safety and good health, if Allah wills.

Extinguish the flames of hatred from your heart by forgiving everyone who has ever hurt you.

Ghusl, Wudu’, siwak and being organised are effective medicines for all kinds of stress and worry.

WassalamuAlaykum
Truly a tremendous post especially for these hectic modern times of ultra-busy lifestyles. Well done!.

Re.TiReD
08-14-2008, 03:41 PM

JazakAllah khayr akhee!

WassalamuAlaykum

Strzelecki
08-14-2008, 03:50 PM
JazakiAllah kheir sis.
Thanks for the share.

Re.TiReD
08-14-2008, 03:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sayf Udeen
JazakiAllah kheir sis.
Thanks for the share.
Wa Iyaak Akhee

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.