/* */

PDA

View Full Version : уєѕ...иσ...

Re.TiReD
08-13-2008, 05:27 PM
:salamext:

To The Muslim Woman...

YES!

Yes to your beautiful smile that sends a message of warmth and friendliness to other.

Yes to your kind words that establish friendship as permitted in Islam and dispel rancour.

Yes to acceptable charity that brings happiness to the poor and feeds the hungry.

Yes to sitting with the Qur'an, reciting it, pondering its meanings and acting upon them, and repenting and seeking forgiveness.

Yes to remembering Allah a great deal and praying for forgiveness, persisting in du'a and offering sincere repentance.

Yes to raising your children in Islam, teaching them the Sunnah and guiding them to that which will benefit them.

Yes to modesty and hijab as enjoined by Allah, which is the means of self-protection.

Yes to the friendship of good women who fear Allah, love Islam and respect high values.

Yes to honouring one's parents, upholding the ties of kinship, honouring one's neighbours and caring for orphans.

Yes to reading useful, interesting and beneficial books

WassalamuAlaykum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
08-13-2008, 05:28 PM

No!

No to wating time in trivial pursuits, and love of revenge and futile arguments.

No to giving priority to money and accumulation of wealth over one's health, happiness, sleep, and peace of mind.

No to seeking out other people's faults and backbiting about them, whilst forgetting one's own faults.

No to indulging in physical pleasure and giving in to every whim and desire.

No to wasting time with shallow people and spending hours in idle pursuits.

No to neglecting physical hygeine and cleanliness in the house, and being disorganized at home.

No to haram drinks, cigarettes, narghile ("hookah pipes"), and all foul things.

No to thinking of past calamities and dwelling on past mistakes.

No to forgetting the Hereafter and neglecting to strive for it, and to being careless of what will happen in the Hereafter.

No to wasting money one harm things, being extravagant with regard to permissable things, and falling short in acts of worship

WassalamuAlaykum

Na7lah
08-13-2008, 05:30 PM
the pictures r my fav part of your posts ;D

Re.TiReD
08-13-2008, 05:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah421
the pictures r my fav part of your posts ;D
Lol :mmokay: I hope people read the actual post :p

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
highway_trekker
08-13-2008, 05:43 PM
Jazaakillaahu khayran, excellent post :) I'm gng to save it :thumbs_up

Re.TiReD
08-13-2008, 05:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude™
To be honest, I get put off by all the fancy colours and lettering so I can't get myself to read your posts fully. I think simple black text, with normal formatting would be much better at getting the actual message across.

But, that's just me.
Wa Iyaaki Sis H_T :D

And Akhee Alpha Dude....Hmm thats too bad coz I like making em look pretty...But if black plain font means more people reading then I may just have to try it insha'Allah. JazakAllah khayr for the comment Akhee

Patience7
08-13-2008, 09:01 PM
Jazakallah Khair sis:)

btw i really like ur fancy formats...they look more attractive to me...

wildkat
08-13-2008, 09:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *Star7*
btw i really like ur fancy formats...they look more attractive to me...
yeah.. black is boring!!!
Like the post btw, am saving it!!

Re.TiReD
08-13-2008, 09:29 PM

LoL :skeleton: :exhausted

People People People....make up your mindsSsSs! Lol

Colourful or black?

Pretty or simple? :p

Na7lah
08-13-2008, 09:38 PM
colorful and pretty :D

BintAmjad
08-13-2008, 09:47 PM
Assalamualaykum

Jazakallahkhair for sharing sis

btw I prefer pretty and attractive makes it far more appealing to the reader

Wasalaam

Re.TiReD
08-13-2008, 09:54 PM
Wa'alaykum salam

Wa Iyaaki sis and I'll bear that in mind!

WassalamuAlaykum

Nájlá
08-14-2008, 09:53 AM
stick to the way u do it sis. its preety.

jazakiallah khayr for sharing this with us uktee.

erm waitin for more lol

------
08-14-2008, 09:54 AM

No to thinking of past calamities and dwelling on past mistakes.

No to forgetting the Hereafter and neglecting to strive for it, and to being careless of what will happen in the Hereafter.
Deep... x

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.