/* */

PDA

View Full Version : President John McCain?

Questfortruth
08-13-2008, 06:58 PM
:sl:

This could be the next president of United States of America. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdJUC...&feature=bz301

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Questfortruth
08-16-2008, 04:13 PM
John McCain Confused http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWX5u69hmzY

John McCain Flip Flop http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioy90nF2anI

John McCain Does not respect women http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLQGW...eature=related

Whatsthepoint
08-16-2008, 05:32 PM
He's 71.
I'm not the youngest candidate in this race, you know that. I'm older than Frankenstein, I got a few scars, er, that I've.., and I'm older than dirt and I got more scars than Frankenstein... Screwed up that line! lol

Intisar
08-16-2008, 08:21 PM
I reallllllly pray that he doesn't win.

It's like putting Bush back in for a third term.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Keltoi
08-17-2008, 12:36 AM
John McCain has my vote at this point, although I won't make up my mind completely until after the debates.

bewildred
08-17-2008, 01:49 PM
Yikes

Pygoscelis
08-17-2008, 04:14 PM
Of the Republicans that could have gotten the nomination, McCain is by far the safest choice. He's crossed party lines on numerous occassions. Between him and Obama, whichever wins, the US is bound to be in better hands than the previous administration.

Keltoi
08-17-2008, 05:15 PM
The most important issue this election year is probably going to be energy policy, and so far I like McCain's ideas about more domestic drilling than Obama's "make sure your tires are properly inflated" philosophy.

Woodrow
08-17-2008, 06:47 PM
Right now I doubt if any Republican has a chance of wining.

Islamic Brother
08-17-2008, 07:29 PM
I really wonder if hes actually gonna win.....

The_Prince
08-17-2008, 08:02 PM
he wont win becuase of his age, and because of his old looking face.......and this aint no joke neither, many will vote based on that, u think most people actually pay attention to what either guy says.

Keltoi
08-17-2008, 08:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
I wouldn't say that. McCain has actually been tied or a little ahead of Obama in the national polls. Granted, polls don't mean a whole lot just yet, but it does show that McCain is certainly in the mix.

Keltoi
08-17-2008, 08:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by The_Prince
he wont win becuase of his age, and because of his old looking face.......and this aint no joke neither, many will vote based on that, u think most people actually pay attention to what either guy says.
Ronald Reagan was old and he won. Age isn't that big of a factor, unless it makes you appear to be infirm, which in McCain's case it doesn't.

The_Prince
08-17-2008, 08:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
Ronald Reagan was old and he won. Age isn't that big of a factor, unless it makes you appear to be infirm, which in McCain's case it doesn't.
reagans face didnt look like melted cheese, and reagon was known from tv etc. and times now are different, appearence counts alot :D

Keltoi
08-17-2008, 10:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by The_Prince
reagans face didnt look like melted cheese, and reagon was known from tv etc. and times now are different, appearence counts alot :D
People understand that McCain's face looks like "melted cheese" because he was tortured in a North Vietnamese prison camp for years.

Questfortruth
08-17-2008, 11:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
I don't know much about the American people. But I think Americans tend to vote Republicans. Also, if Obama came in power he probably would be killed. The KKK leader promised if Obama was to win he would be killed.

BlackMamba
08-18-2008, 12:35 AM
All the Arabs screwed up in 2000 and voted for Bush cuz Gore's VP was Jew. Big Deal. Now look what Bush did to the world. Responsible for the death of millions.

Keltoi
08-18-2008, 12:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Questfortruth
I don't know much about the American people. But I think Americans tend to vote Republicans. Also, if Obama came in power he probably would be killed. The KKK leader promised if Obama was to win he would be killed.
What KKK leader is this? As for the American people, they vote in cycles. Usually it will be 8 years of one party in control of the White House with the other party in control of Congress.

The_Prince
08-18-2008, 12:50 AM
People understand that McCain's face looks like "melted cheese" because he was tortured in a North Vietnamese prison camp for years.
lol im not sure thats the reason why hes face looks like that. and if its because of torture i bet you anything 95% wont know its because of torture, but because old age.

Questfortruth
08-18-2008, 01:02 AM
What KKK leader is this? As for the American people, they vote in cycles. Usually it will be 8 years of one party in control of the White House with the other party in control of Congress.
KKK death threat to Obama!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nid7PRNQ5F0

InfinityRamAir
08-18-2008, 01:05 AM
While this video is telling in its own right, the majority of Americans couldn't care less about the present situation in Iraq and Afghanistan - death, destruction - it doesn't matter. As long as it's not happening here.

What's really scary is that the present administration is comprised of evangelical christians, and McCain is also one of the same. These people are far more concerned about preventing two people of the same sex receiving the same civil rights as themselves than the bloodshed and destruction of tens of thousands in the Middle East. While that is sickening in and of itself, allow me to touch upon issues that are certain to play a large part in this election among the educated - the housing market is collapsing, foreclosure rates are at record highs, the poor and middle class are suffering the worst financial woes in decades, education is being undermined by fundamentalist christians whose purpose is to teach mythology in the science curriculum, and the same want to introduce legislature that would define contraception as abortion (!!!!)

I truly believe that this year will result in a massive turnout in the voting booths -one that will stop the evangelical christian madness that has prevailed over the last eight years.

I honestly don't see McCain as our next president.

Questfortruth
08-18-2008, 01:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shakoor15
All the Arabs screwed up in 2000 and voted for Bush cuz Gore's VP was Jew. Big Deal. Now look what Bush did to the world. Responsible for the death of millions.

Thats nothing I heard Saudi Arabia helped America financially for the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. Iraqis were dancing as their country was being bombed. Something screwed up in that part of the world.

arabianprincess
08-18-2008, 02:40 AM
salam wa 3lykom

i sooooooo hate mccain .. i hope obama winsssssssssssssssssssss ya rab... i mean yeah both sucks but at least hes abit better then McCain. salamzzzzzzzzzzzzz

BlackMamba
08-18-2008, 03:05 AM
^Ya, same. Obama better win, McCain is A Bush with a crazy mean stream in him. Like bush is just dumb he does watver is advisors say. But McCain is mean hearted, which makes him worse than georgey

Keltoi
08-18-2008, 03:34 AM
^Ya, same. Obama better win, McCain is A Bush with a crazy mean stream in him. Like bush is just dumb he does watver is advisors say. But McCain is mean hearted, which makes him worse than georgey
How would you know McCain is "mean hearted"? Are you basing that on anything?

Keltoi
08-18-2008, 03:40 AM
The modern KKK, which is basically just a group of anti-social scumbags, make alot of statements. You can bet that Obama's secret service detail is well aware of any threats and will take the appropriate precautions. Plus, this little group just opened themselves up to serious federal interest. They will be lucky to be able to urinate in privacy.

BlackMamba
08-18-2008, 06:19 AM
^Well the mean-hearted part is just from the stuff he has said over he last few months. He seems to be taking cheap shots at Barack Obama all the time, but that is subjctive and that's just my opinion. And everyone knows about the whole temper thing. Quite frankly I don't think McCain is mentally "all there" if you know what I mean.

Keltoi
08-18-2008, 03:36 PM
^Well the mean-hearted part is just from the stuff he has said over he last few months. He seems to be taking cheap shots at Barack Obama all the time, but that is subjctive and that's just my opinion. And everyone knows about the whole temper thing. Quite frankly I don't think McCain is mentally "all there" if you know what I mean.
McCain and Obama had a nice little hug on stage the other night at a Christian town hall type event. They have been throwing cheap shots at each other for months. That is politics.

As for McCain's temper, he is known to get annoyed at the media from time to time. Otherwise he is usually very laid back.

Questfortruth
08-18-2008, 03:49 PM
The modern KKK, which is basically just a group of anti-social scumbags, make alot of statements. You can bet that Obama's secret service detail is well aware of any threats and will take the appropriate precautions. Plus, this little group just opened themselves up to serious federal interest. They will be lucky to be able to urinate in privacy.
Did FBI not arrest a 14 year old girl for making death threat to George Bush? Why can't they just arrest this guy? Does KKK also fall under America's terror list?

Keltoi
08-18-2008, 04:06 PM
Did FBI not arrest a 14 year old girl for making death threat to George Bush? Why can't they just arrest this guy? Does KKK also fall under America's terror list?
I don't know about the circumstances or the details behind the 14 year old girl, so I can't really comment on that.

As for the KKK, I don't believe they are under any terror list. At least not high on it. Primarily because they don't actually commit terrorist acts anymore. The KKK is a shell of what it used to be. Now they just make statements and disrupt minority parades and the like. You can bet if the FBI had reason to suspect this guy is actually involved in a conspiracy to kill Barak Obama they would take him down to Chinatown in a heartbeat.

Intisar
08-18-2008, 06:26 PM
How would you know McCain is "mean hearted"? Are you basing that on anything?
He actually said in an interview that terrorists are too busy ''trading burqas''. If that isn't meanhearted, then I don't know what is.

Keltoi
08-18-2008, 06:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sister-Ameena*
He actually said in an interview that terrorists are too busy ''trading burqas''. If that isn't meanhearted, then I don't know what is.
I'm sure he is referring to Taliban controlled Afghanistan. Perhaps a bad joke on his part, but I'm not sure it makes him "mean hearted".

mediadave
08-18-2008, 07:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sister-Ameena*
Terrorists have hidden in burqas to escape arrest several times. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6624837.stm

The comment may have been careless, but wasn't meanhearted.

BlackMamba
08-18-2008, 07:49 PM
How bout when he said he would not want a Muslim president but would be fine with a morman.

mediadave
08-18-2008, 07:51 PM
How bout when he said he would not want a Muslim president but would be fine with a morman.
Did he say that? Note i'm not actually a McCain supporter, not that it would matter as i'm British anyway, but he's always struck me as a man of great personal integrity. I'd still much prefer Obama to get in though.

Obamanation
08-18-2008, 08:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by InfinityRamAir
While this video is telling in its own right, the majority of Americans couldn't care less about the present situation in Iraq and Afghanistan - death, destruction - it doesn't matter. As long as it's not happening here.

What's really scary is that the present administration is comprised of evangelical christians, and McCain is also one of the same. These people are far more concerned about preventing two people of the same sex receiving the same civil rights as themselves than the bloodshed and destruction of tens of thousands in the Middle East. While that is sickening in and of itself, allow me to touch upon issues that are certain to play a large part in this election among the educated - the housing market is collapsing, foreclosure rates are at record highs, the poor and middle class are suffering the worst financial woes in decades, education is being undermined by fundamentalist christians whose purpose is to teach mythology in the science curriculum, and the same want to introduce legislature that would define contraception as abortion (!!!!)

I truly believe that this year will result in a massive turnout in the voting booths -one that will stop the evangelical christian madness that has prevailed over the last eight years.

I honestly don't see McCain as our next president.
Infinity;

I can't imagine a definition of "evangelical Christian" that would include John McCain. Are you kidding? They all voted for Huckaby in the primary. If he loses it will be partly because he won't get "evangelical Christian" votes.

I can see your point about the housing market, though......the link to 2 or 3 school disticts in Tennesse or Iowa teaching Creationsim and rising foreclosure rates is very compelling. Surely they have all gone mad.

BTW...the contraception opposition is largely Roman Catholic not evangelical Christian, but I do realize they all may just seem the same :)

Keltoi
08-18-2008, 08:16 PM
GOP presidential candidate John McCain says America is better off with a Christian President and he doesn't want a Muslim in the Oval Office.

"I admire Islam. There's a lot of good principles in it," he said. "But I just have to say in all candor that since this nation was founded primarily on Christian principles, personally, I prefer someone who I know who has a solid grounding in my faith."

In a wide-ranging interview about religion and faith with the Web site Beliefnet, McCain said he wouldn't "rule out under any circumstance" someone who wasn't Christian, but said, "I just feel that that's an important part of our qualifications to lead."

McCain later clarified his remarks, saying, "I would vote for a Muslim if he or she was the candidate best able to lead the country and to defend our political values."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/us_w...etter_wit.html

Personally I don't find this to be a controversial statement. Most Americans would agree that they feel a Christian president best represents American values. That goes for both Democrats and Republicans.

Amadeus85
08-18-2008, 08:37 PM
Keltoi,how you think, has McCain chances to gather majority of conservative christians' votes?
They dont like McCain but Obama looks quite radical comparing to him. Obama supports gay ralationships and full abortion demands. Or maybe most of biblical christians wont attend this elections.

Keltoi
08-19-2008, 02:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aaron85
Keltoi,how you think, has McCain chances to gather majority of conservative christians' votes?
They dont like McCain but Obama looks quite radical comparing to him. Obama supports gay ralationships and full abortion demands. Or maybe most of biblical christians wont attend this elections.
I doubt if the so-called Evangelical vote will be as strong this election for McCain, but I imagine most of those Christians who always vote will come out for McCain in great numbers. Having said that, Obama will attract a significant portion of them as well. This is one election where no particular candidate has a monopoly on the Christian vote.

Pygoscelis
08-19-2008, 03:14 AM
I always found it interesting that there even is such a thing as the "christian vote", which Bush leveraged so well to win his elections. There is no "atheist vote" (we never agree on anything). Is there a "muslim vote"?

جوري
08-19-2008, 03:23 AM
This country isn't ready for a black president, anymore than it is ready for a female president.. mcCrap will most likely win and we are looking at bush all over again..

I am sure his torture was composed of having to peel stacks of potatoes.. hard to believe any of those mollycoddled wasps do anything sacrificial for the service of other people...

as usual here are your two choices for presidential candidates kang & kodos

InfinityRamAir
08-19-2008, 04:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skye Ephémérine
This country isn't ready for a black president, anymore than it is ready for a female president.. mcCrap will most likely win and we are looking at bush all over again..

I am sure his torture was composed of having to peel stacks of potatoes.. hard to believe any of those mollycoddled wasps do anything sacrificial for the service of other people...

:D

What else can I possibly say?

InfinityRamAir
08-19-2008, 04:52 AM
...but Obama looks quite radical comparing to him. Obama supports gay ralationships and full abortion demands. Or maybe most of biblical christians wont attend this elections.
Obama supports gay relationships? Oh, that's really radical, isn't it? We should always strive, as good christians, to suppress any civil rights for those abominations! Heaven forbid I should be able to visit my lifetime partner on his deathbed in the hospital. Heaven forbid I should receive social security benefits from the federal government upon his death. Heaven forbid if every dime he earned, upon his death, went to me. Such good christian principles, don't you think?

Full abortion demands? Exactly what do you mean? Considering the fact that the vast majority of abortions are requested from good christian women who were taught "abstinence only" sex education - promoted by, yes, you've got it, christians, are you willing and financially able to raise these "children" yourself? I certainly hope so, as foster homes in this country are unable to take care of unwanted children as it is.

Radical indeed - in fundamentalist christianity.

Amadeus85
08-19-2008, 02:47 PM
Obama supports gay relationships? Oh, that's really radical, isn't it? We should always strive, as good christians, to suppress any civil rights for those abominations! Heaven forbid I should be able to visit my lifetime partner on his deathbed in the hospital. Heaven forbid I should receive social security benefits from the federal government upon his death. Heaven forbid if every dime he earned, upon his death, went to me. Such good christian principles, don't you think?

Full abortion demands? Exactly what do you mean? Considering the fact that the vast majority of abortions are requested from good christian women who were taught "abstinence only" sex education - promoted by, yes, you've got it, christians, are you willing and financially able to raise these "children" yourself? I certainly hope so, as foster homes in this country are unable to take care of unwanted children as it is.

Radical indeed - in fundamentalist christianity.
I could answer you, but this would be off topic :).

Keltoi
08-19-2008, 04:39 PM

For a black candidate to win the Democratic nomination for president and be tied in the polls with a Republican candidate who is a Vietnam veteran seems to reject your premise. Obama has a very good chance of being the next U.S. president.

As for your nice little racist comment about wasps I'll let that speak for itself.

جوري
08-19-2008, 05:15 PM
For a black candidate to win the Democratic nomination for president and be tied in the polls with a Republican candidate who is a Vietnam veteran seems to reject your premise. Obama has a very good chance of being the next U.S. president.

As for your nice little racist comment about wasps I'll let that speak for itself.
for the former.. guess we'll have to wait and see.. polls are not predictors of outcome... any basic statistics course can teach you why!
for the latter, the whole idea is that my racist comment indeed speaks for itself.. are we highlighting the obvious?

cheers

Keltoi
08-19-2008, 05:34 PM
for the former.. guess we'll have to wait and see.. polls are not predictors of outcome... any basic statistics course can teach you why!
for the latter, the whole idea is that my racist comment indeed speaks for itself.. are we highlighting the obvious?

cheers
Yes, it highlights the obvious about you.

جوري
08-19-2008, 05:41 PM
Yes, it highlights the obvious about you.
aha, and?-- am I to suddenly love Mcrap and his ilk so I'd hide the obvious about me? --
Thanks for the chuckle!

Keltoi
08-19-2008, 06:10 PM
aha, and?-- am I to suddenly love Mcrap and his ilk so I'd hide the obvious about me? --
Thanks for the chuckle!
I don't care if love McCain or not, but throwing out racist comments shows lack of substance and says quite a bit about you in the process. In any event, it doesn't matter.

Hopefully back on topic.

Amadeus85
08-19-2008, 07:00 PM
Maybe its a pity that Huckabee didnt get GOP's nomination.
He would be interesting alternative, how you people think?
I mean, if Huckabee won presidency, The New York Times would get mad :).

Bittersteel
08-19-2008, 07:51 PM
Muslims are very few in the States.

Keltoi
08-19-2008, 07:55 PM
Huckabee would have been good for the Evangelical vote, but the more political oriented traditional conservatives would have been less than enthusiastic. I still think he might make a good VP nominee.

جوري
08-19-2008, 08:08 PM
I don't care if love McCain or not, but throwing out racist comments shows lack of substance and says quite a bit about you in the process. In any event, it doesn't matter.

Hopefully back on topic.
what is with the pleonastic expressions?-- at a loss for substantial comments?
Your politico-religio impressions of me are frankly as hollow as your choice for candidates.. but if you need three more posts to get it out of your system, then by all mean.. I don't want to stand in the way of your catharsis!

cheers

Questfortruth
08-19-2008, 08:24 PM

I am confused what was racist about that comment?

جوري
08-19-2008, 08:33 PM
He is a fellow who doesn't think that sanctimonious neocons/ white right wingers etc, are capable of erring
it pains his very soul to read something that controverts his convictions, so he does the human thing.. albeit popular amongst the unseasoned crowd-- which is to throw a fit!...

and I certainly don't want to stand in the way of that..because it would be psychologically upsetting to him--
you see it in their media every night... News here for the most part is aimed at a certain level of intellect.. the majority lap it up, and are inept at best to even question it--

To him pointing out the probs with this country electing specific wasps yearly is racist.. but he doesn't see that the outcome of that which is death, poverty and economic hard times for millions is another form of racism.. so he does what he can best.. quetch on a forum, for anyone who will listen..

:w:

Keltoi
08-19-2008, 08:50 PM
I am confused what was racist about that comment?
"wasp" refers to "white anglo saxon protestant", which by itself might not be racist. It depends on the context. In the context it was used it was indeed racist. In context she was saying "those white Protestants are..."

In a discussion of this nature it left no doubt that prejudice was involved. In any event, I'm not even white, so I wasn't personally offended. I just don't see the need for racial statements of that kind in the context of this thread.

جوري
08-19-2008, 09:05 PM
My comment clearely adverts those who make it into office! Perhaps the problem is that you have a little chip on your shoulder and would rather read what you want between the lines!

InfinityRamAir
08-20-2008, 02:36 AM
I could answer you, but this would be off topic :).
Not really, actually. My point is that you claim Obama's views are "radical." Indeed they are, to fundamentalists - the very ones that have pandered to the republicans over the last three decades. McCrap is no different from Shrub - they hate anyone who disagrees with them, and they hate the "second class citizens" comprised of gays and atheists. They dehumanize them, all the while praising embryonic stem cells as "life." I guess what sums it up is the "love the embryo, hate the human" mentality.

"May the fetus you save be gay"

They'll apply the good old christian "love" towards that former fetus with the banning of gay marriage and all.

Food for thought, that's all.

Oh, and that with "100 years in Iraq....," that'll bring out the christian vote, guaranteed.

InfinityRamAir
08-20-2008, 02:52 AM
If Huckabee had the nomination he would've surely lost the election, as corporate America would've had no greater enemy. The key to survival in the first world economy is acceptance of scientific discovery. Huckabee denies evolutionary biology - endgame.

Truthfully I wish he would've gotten the nomination - Obama would be writing his presidential address as we write....

Keltoi
08-20-2008, 03:38 AM
Not really, actually. My point is that you claim Obama's views are "radical." Indeed they are, to fundamentalists - the very ones that have pandered to the republicans over the last three decades. McCrap is no different from Shrub - they hate anyone who disagrees with them, and they hate the "second class citizens" comprised of gays and atheists. They dehumanize them, all the while praising embryonic stem cells as "life." I guess what sums it up is the "love the embryo, hate the human" mentality.

"May the fetus you save be gay"

They'll apply the good old christian "love" towards that former fetus with the banning of gay marriage and all.

Food for thought, that's all.

Oh, and that with "100 years in Iraq....," that'll bring out the christian vote, guaranteed.
Conservatives view Obama as an extreme liberal, but it has nothing to do with any "fundamentalist" mindset. There are plenty of athiest Republicans who dislike Obama's politics.

As for McCain and Bush "hating those that are different than them"...that is just the usual liberal line in regards to those who do not believe homosexuals should be allowed to marry, those that don't believe stem cells should be manufactured for scientific use, are against abortion, etc. In fact, you are showing the same mindset as those whom you accuse of hating those that do not agree with them. You do not agree with conservative politics, so you hate them. Go figure.

Keltoi
08-20-2008, 03:40 AM
If Huckabee had the nomination he would've surely lost the election, as corporate America would've had no greater enemy. The key to survival in the first world economy is acceptance of scientific discovery. Huckabee denies evolutionary biology - endgame.

Truthfully I wish he would've gotten the nomination - Obama would be writing his presidential address as we write....
The key to survival in the first world economy is giving consumers something they will buy. It isn't rocket science, nor does in depend upon whether the president believes in evolution.

Questfortruth
11-08-2008, 11:14 PM
The key to survival in the first world economy is giving consumers something they will buy. It isn't rocket science, nor does in depend upon whether the president believes in evolution.

How do you feel now that John McCain lost? :D

islamirama
11-09-2008, 12:43 AM
McCain's ‘Spiritual Guide’ Says Destroy Islam

Senator John McCain hailed as a spiritual adviser an Ohio megachurch pastor who has called upon Christians to wage a "war" against the "false religion" of Islam with the aim of destroying it.

On February 26, McCain appeared at a campaign rally in Cincinnati with the Reverend Rod Parsley of the World Harvest Church of Columbus, a supersize Pentecostal institution that features a 5,200-seat sanctuary, a television studio (where Parsley tapes a weekly show), and a 122,000-square-foot Ministry Activity Center. That day, a week before the Ohio primary, Parsley praised the Republican presidential front-runner as a "strong, true, consistent conservative."

The endorsement was important for McCain, who at the time was trying to put an end to the lingering challenge from former Arkansas governor Mike Huckabee, a favorite among Christian evangelicals. A politically influential figure in Ohio, Parsley could also play a key role in McCain's effort to win this bellwether state in the general election. McCain, with Parsley by his side at the Cincinnati rally, called the evangelical minister a "spiritual guide."

Keltoi
11-09-2008, 04:36 PM
How do you feel now that John McCain lost? :D
Feel about what?

Questfortruth
11-10-2008, 12:39 AM
Feel about what?
Did you not read the entire sentence? How do you feel about John McCain losing the election to Barack HUSSEIN Obama?

Intisar
11-10-2008, 01:05 AM
Did you not read the entire sentence? How do you feel about John McCain losing the election to Barack HUSSEIN Obama?
Why capitalise his middle name? ^o)

Keltoi
11-10-2008, 01:31 AM
I wasn't really fond of either candidate, but I voted for McCain. I'm still optimistic until I have a reason not to be. Obama has to prove that he is more than a good speech. I'm going to give him that chance.

Questfortruth
11-10-2008, 01:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ameena*
Why capitalise his middle name? ^o)
Thats how Rebulicans would mock Baracks middle name because its a muslim name. So now I say Baracks name in the same way. To mock Rebulicans that a man with Muslim middle name is in power. lol :D

Questfortruth
11-10-2008, 01:34 AM
I wasn't really fond of either candidate, but I voted for McCain. I'm still optimistic until I have a reason not to be. Obama has to prove that he is more than a good speech. I'm going to give him that chance.
Still watching Fake (fox) news I see.

Keltoi
11-10-2008, 03:10 AM
Still watching Fake (fox) news I see.
What does FOX news have to do with anything I said?

doorster
11-10-2008, 04:11 AM
is no body familiar with a man called Bishop Nazir Ali most vociferous anti-Muslim in England?

names don't mean jack spit, o Muslims! if your beloved Obama does not do all he can to bring about the Armageddon I'll eat my hat.

You'll all soon be begging for McCain when even Bush. Jr. would look like a boy scout (compared to what's coming)

islamirama
11-10-2008, 04:23 AM
Thats how Rebulicans would mock Baracks middle name because its a muslim name. So now I say Baracks name in the same way. To mock Rebulicans that a man with Muslim middle name is in power. lol :D
They took out one Hussein under the lies of WMD and another Hussein is their master and president now, the irony! :D

BlackMamba
11-10-2008, 07:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by doorster
is no body familiar with a man called Bishop Nazir Ali most vociferous anti-Muslim in England?

names don't mean jack spit, o Muslims! if your beloved Obama does not do all he can to bring about the Armageddon I'll eat my hat.

You'll all soon be begging for McCain when even Bush. Jr. would look like a boy scout (compared to what's coming)
What are you talking about? what makes you think this ur scaring me

Questfortruth
11-10-2008, 03:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by doorster

I don't care Obama, Bush, or McCain. I don't fear any of them only Allah S.W.T. Also I never took Obama as my protector or some saviour. I know American policy will probably be the same not much difference.

Questfortruth
11-10-2008, 03:20 PM
What are you talking about? what makes you think this ur scaring me
Booo!!

How about now? lol

Questfortruth
11-10-2008, 03:23 PM
What does FOX news have to do with anything I said?
Do you believe Fox News is fair and balanced?

Riyadh-ul-Jannah
11-10-2008, 03:54 PM
:sl:

Fox News? Whats that? I dunno, but I've heard of him (from the other posts):-[, I hope he dosent win.(I am judging him by what I have heard)

:w:

BlackMamba
11-10-2008, 04:35 PM
:-[
Booo!!

How about now? lol
Dang dude ur soo funny

Muezzin
11-10-2008, 05:02 PM
The discussion in this thread has been exhausted.

Plus, the thread's subject matter is now moot.

Closed.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.