/* */

PDA

View Full Version : You (are) notable and honourable

Re.TiReD
08-13-2008, 09:52 PM
:salamext:

"When you wake up in the morning, do not expect to live until evening"

O' sincere Muslim, O' believing women who constantly turns to Allah, the exalted, be like the palm tree and rise above evil and harm; if a stone is thrown at the palm tree, it lets its fruit drop (and does not retaliate). It remains green summer and winter, and gives many benefits. Do not lower yourself to the level of trivial matters, and rise above all that may damage your modesty and honour.

Your words should be dhikr, your glance should teach you something, and your silence should be contemplation. Then you will find happiness and peace of mind; you will be well accepted and people will shower praise on you and make du’aa for you, and Allah will take away the clouds of rancour, the spectres of fear and the clutter of depression.

Go to sleep secure with the knowledge that the believers are praying for you, and wake up to their praise of you. Then you will realize the happiness does not mean having a lot of money in the bank, rather, it is to be found in obeying Allah; it is not to be found in wearing new clothes or serving people, rather, it is found in obeying Allah.

"Do not give up on yourself, because change is usually slow; you will encounter obstacles that will discourage you, but do not let these obstacles defeat you."

:wasalamex

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BintAmjad
08-13-2008, 10:01 PM
Assalamualykum,

Another wonderful thread mashallah yeno reading ur threads always seem to give me a confidence boost so Jazakallahkhair for that sis

Wasalaamualaykum

Re.TiReD
08-13-2008, 10:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BintAmjad
Assalamualykum,

Another wonderful thread mashallah yeno reading ur threads always seem to give me a confidence boost so Jazakallahkhair for that sis

Wasalaamualaykum
Wa'alaykum salam warahmatullah

Aww Wa Iyaaki huni. Thats great to hear...You know, they're from a book by Dr A'id al Qarni - 'You can be the happiest woman in the world' (:D) try getting it insha'Allah. Although ima try type up the whole book before Ramadhan insha'Allah *smiles*

WassalamuAlaykum

BintAmjad
08-13-2008, 10:09 PM
Hey OMG I've actually got that book and i've already read it I thought ur previous thread sounded familiar lol I think I will read it again I'd totally forgotten I had it thanks for reminding me Jazakallahkhair once again

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nájlá
08-14-2008, 09:46 AM
jazakiallah khair sis

waitin for more

Re.TiReD
08-14-2008, 03:43 PM
Wa Iyaakum! :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.