/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Pakistan marks 61st anniversary

qassy!
08-14-2008, 11:46 AM
Happy Pakistan Independence day!

What is Pakistan Independence Day?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indepen...Day_(Pakistan))

Pakistan Zindabad

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aamirsaab
08-14-2008, 11:47 AM
:sl:
Oh, I just thought it was thursday today.

Tania
08-14-2008, 11:53 AM
Are you cooking something special today or going to picnic :? How are celebrating the people the day :? :-[

aamirsaab
08-14-2008, 11:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tania
Are you cooking something special today or going to picnic :? How are celebrating the people the day :? :-[
Maybe I'll have a shower.

Pakistan independance day doesn't really mean much to me. It means a helluva lot to some of the muslims in leicester; Evington road will be chock full of pakistanis tonight!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
qassy!
08-14-2008, 12:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tania
nope, going out to street party, lost of fun, driving around, gonna be and my boys in my car driving around, got a new amp fitted today for this day. Today going to be liveeeeeeeeeee

Tania
08-14-2008, 12:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab
Evington road will be chock full of pakistanis tonight!
You should go out too, just catch the fever of the joy :) I like when the people gather in the streets to celebrate certain events together.

format_quote Originally Posted by qassy!
nope, going out to street party
Have a good Pakistani day :)

Sahabiyaat
08-14-2008, 02:09 PM
many yonks ago i got sum old green and white cloth and ripped um apart and sewed um up to make a huge green pakistani flag :-[:D

HAPPY INDEPENDANCE DAY

qassy!
08-14-2008, 02:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sahabiyaat
many yonks ago i got sum old green and white cloth and ripped um apart and sewed um up to make a huge green pakistani flag :-[:D

HAPPY INDEPENDANCE DAY
lol i just put one on the bonnet of my car, and just INstalled a 2nd subwoofer, omg i think having that much bass in the car is actually dangerous

Re.TiReD
08-14-2008, 05:29 PM
:salamext:

Lol what the fleur! :skeleton: :exhausted :D

Whatsthepoint
08-14-2008, 05:32 PM
Happy Pakiday!

Sahabiyaat
08-14-2008, 06:57 PM
oi oi oi
how dare you call me a paki you paki :raging:

there was a thing on tv where they asked ppl to phone in and say whether or not the founder of pakistan would be happy with the state of the country if he were to see it today.

chacha_jalebi
08-14-2008, 07:11 PM
paah

may Allah (swt) fix up pakistan :D thats what it needs and some new leaders, i dont mind bein one :embarrass

Ibn Abi Ahmed
08-14-2008, 07:18 PM
:sl:

Isn't it high time that we get over this nationalism?

chacha_jalebi
08-14-2008, 07:28 PM
agreed :D and like i said lol pakistan needs fixin up, nothin to celebrate!

so :threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.