/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Being Brothers & Remembering Others .....

chacha_jalebi
08-14-2008, 05:32 PM
as salaam ma alaykam

elo ello

ya best check yaselfs before you wreck yaselfs

i know its been said many a times lol and yeah we remember them and then few days later forget them pssssh, but seriously we need to start remembring our brothers and sisters around the world, like every night in the qunut we could be praying for them, but what about our others salaahs, when we in sujood pray for them, then aswell!!

like we should be happy, but we can never truely be 100% happy unless our brothers/sisters everywhere are happy, now im not sayin go and start a war, all im sayin is prayers! as they say dua is the weapon for the believer, all we need is some duas and patience and throw in a bit of ilm and we are sorted.

like we are all brothers & sisters, so we should all unite, we have our differences, but i like sweets and you dont :p same thin, so when you aint gona make my sweet tooth such a massive prob, why make the differences between us a massive difference? like all these sects, most of them have minor minor issue differences seriously, and the only way we can unite is remember we are all muslims and our Allah (Swt) is one and our Prophet (saw) is one innaaay! like we gotta follow the Quraan and Sunnah, forget what sheikh boogeyman or so and so said, or what imam superman did! just keep in mind, what Allah (Swt) said and what RasoolAllah (saw) did and said in the hadiths!

as Allah (swt) says in surah al hujurat, when the believers dispute like solve it with the Quraan and Sunnah and he also says in v10

"The believers are nothing but brothers"

so when we are jack except brothers, why the arguin and differences psssh!

and like the hadiths narrated in many a books...

Abdullah Ibn Umar (ra) narrated, The Prophet (saw) said "The Faithful are to one another like [parts of] a building - each part strengthening the others" and "Every Muslim is a brother to a Muslim, neither wronging him nor allowing him to be wronged. And if anyone helps his brother in need, Allah will help him in his own need; and if anyone removes a calamity from [another] Muslim, Allah will remove from him some of the calamities of the Day of Resurrection; and if anyone shields [another] Muslim from disgrace, Allah will shield him from the disgrace on the Day of Resurrection." [Al Bukhari & Muslim]

and in another hadiths in Muslim...

"The believers, in their love, mutual kindness, and close ties, are like one body; when any part complains, the whole body responds to it with wakefulness and fever."

so we have to think and remember our brothers everywherrreee they might beeeee, even thou some of our brothers may be weirdos like the freshys and stuff, we still gotta love them!!

like these hadiths from sahih muslim and Bukhari say...

"A Muslim is the brother of another Muslim. He does not oppress him, nor does he leave him at the mercy of others." [Muslim]

None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself."

so like remember, those like afia siddiqui, who for no reason have just imprisoned man, pray for them and remember them, and pray that Allah (Swt) helps the ummah soon! as they sayy

allah humma aa idlanaa Abi Bakr, Allah humma aa Idlanaa Umar, Allah humma aa idlanaa Uthman, Allah Humma aa Idlanaa Ali

o Allah return to us Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman, Ali (Ra) imagine havin them back:( and sendin them each to one corner of the earth!! then we would be all sortted, but we know they wont be back:( so what do we do? we shoudlnt feel helpless, WE HAVE TO KEEP PRAYIN, AND HAVE PATIENCE, LIKE PATIENCE IS VIRTUE! :D

and keep smilin, help each other, think about each other! and pray Allah (swt) quickly sends Imam Mahdi and Hadhrat Isa ibn Maryam (as)!!

but the main message is, be brothers :D and remember those around the world, who aint as fortunate as us! but they are still as dearest to us!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
08-15-2008, 05:19 PM
:salamext:

JazakAllah khayr Akhee! You know, this reminds me of a thread I once had entitled 'Our brothers'....I think the main thing is not having a defeatist attitude, be the changes you want to see in the world and try helping those less fortunate than you. And trust me, it aint all difficult. If the intention is there nuffin can stop you.

May Allah (swt) aid us all to aid His slaves. Ameen

WassalamuAlaykum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.