/* */

PDA

View Full Version : plz pray for him :'(((

Sahabiyaat
08-14-2008, 09:12 PM
:sl:

hope your all good Alhamdulillah

i just heard about a man who knocked him mother around, pushed and slapped her astagfarullah, and then from what ive heard he regretted it, the last that was seen of him was last friday at the masgid where he seemed really down, and this week he passed away! tomorrow which is also friday is his funeral!, just in the space of 1 week!

when i heard this i felt so remorseful on his behalf.Before he enters his grave tomorrow i want all of us to pray for him and for his forgiveness, pray that Allah forgives him out of his never-ending mercy.:cry::cry::cry:It made me really sad to know of his situation and his sudden death :cry:

So please make Dua when you read this

JazakAllah Khair.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ansariyah
08-14-2008, 09:15 PM
auzubillah...:(

You shouldnt tell us his bad deeds.

May Allah swt forgive his sins, n make his grave spacious and May his mother forgive him ameen.

Danah
08-14-2008, 09:16 PM
ooooh:skeleton:
subhan allah the death is so sudden
may allah have mercy of him and forgive him to what he did

chacha_jalebi
08-14-2008, 09:22 PM
may his mother forgive him!!

and Allah (swt) accept his repentance!

remember the story of hadhrat Alqama (ra) its similiar

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sahabiyaat
08-14-2008, 09:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
may his mother forgive him!!

and Allah (swt) accept his repentance!

Ameen to all duas :cry:

remember the story of hadhrat Alqeema (ra) its similiar
no,i dont know it, please elaborate.

chacha_jalebi
08-14-2008, 09:30 PM
google.com :D thats whats it there for! :p

and i made a mistake its not alqeemah its alqamah!!

At the time of the Messenger of Allah (saww), there was a young man named Alqamah. He was very diligent in obeying Allah by engaging in prayer and fasting and spending in charity. Then he fell ill and his illness became serious. His wife went to the Messenger of Allah (saww) and said, "My husband, Alqamah, is on his deathbed. I therefore came to tell you, Messenger of Allah (saww), about his condition."

The Messenger of Allah (saww) sent for Ammar ibn Yasir, Suhaib and Bilal ibn Rabah, and told them to go to him (Alqamah) and have him repeat the Shahadah. They went to him and found him in the agony of death. They asked him to say, "La illaha illa Allah," but his tongue was unable to pronounce it. At that, they came and told the Messenger of Allah (saww) that he was unable to repeat the Shahadah.

The Messenger of Allah (saww) asked, "Is either of his parents alive?"

He was told, "Messenger of Allah (saww), his mother is, but she is very old."

The Messenger of Allah (saww) sent her a message that if it was convenient for her (if she was able to go out), she should come to him; otherwise she should stay in her house and the Messenger of Allah (saww) would come to her.

The Messenger of Allah's (saww) messenger came to her and informed her of the Messenger of Allah's (saww) message. She said, "May my life be a ransom for him, it is my pleasure to go to him!"

She stood up, leaning on her walking stick, and came to the Messenger of Allah (saww) and greeted him. The Messenger of Allah (saww) returned her greeting and said to her, "Umm Alqamah, tell me the truth, for otherwise Allah Most High will reveal the truth to me! What is the situation concerning your son, Alqamah?"

She replied, "Messenger of Allah (saww), he prays much, fasts a great deal, and spends a great amount in charity."

The Messenger of Allah (saww) said, "And what about yourself?"

She said, "Messenger of Allah (saww), I am angry with him."

He said, "Why?"

She replied, "Messenger of Allah (saww), he has preferred his wife to me and has disobeyed me."

The Messenger of Allah (saww) said, "Umm Alqamah, surely your anger has prevented Alqamah's tongue from pronouncing the Shahadah."

The Messenger of Allah (saww) then turned to Bilal ibn Rabah and said, "Bilal, go out and collect a quantity of firewood."

She said, "Messenger of Allah (saww), what do you plan to do?" The Messenger of Allah (saww) replied, "I will burn him in front of your eyes."

She said, "Messenger of Allah (saww), he is my son! My heart cannot bear your burning him in front of me!"

The Messenger of Allah (saww) said, "Umm Alqamah, Allah's punishment is more severe and more lasting! Therefore, if you want Allah to forgive him, be reconciled to him. By the One in Whose Hand is my soul, the prayer, fasting, and spending in charity (which he has done) are of no benefit to Alqamah as long as you are angry with him!"

Thereupon she said, "Messenger of Allah (saww), I call upon Allah Most High and His angels and the Muslims who are present to be my witnesses that I am pleased with my son Alqamah."

The Messenger of Allah (saww) said, "Bilal, go to him and see whether he is now able to say, "La illaha illa Allah" or not. It may be that Umm Alqamah is saying something for my sake which is not in her heart."

Bilal ibn Rabah went, and while entering the door he heard Alqamah saying, "La illaha illa Allah."

Bilal ibn Rabah remarked, "It is surely true that while Alqamah's mother was angry with him his tongue was tied, and now that she is pleased with him his tongue is freed."

Alqamah died the same day. The Messenger of Allah (saww) came to him and gave the order for his washing and shrouding, and then prayed the funeral prayer for him and buried him. The Messenger of Allah (saww) then stood by the side of his grave and said, "You company of Muhajirun (Emigrants) and Ansar (Helpers), if anyone favors his wife over his mother, Allah and His angels and all the people curse him! Allah does not accept his spending (in charity) and his uprightness unless he repents toward Allah, the Glorious and Majestic, and reconciles with her and attains her pleasure, because Allah's pleasure consists in her pleasure and Allah's anger consists in her anger."
*stretches arms connotin tiredness from that long copy and paste job* :D

but insha'allah his mum has forgiven him, do you know anythin about his mother sis?

IbnAbdulHakim
08-14-2008, 09:48 PM
i wonder how his mother is right now

SixTen
08-14-2008, 09:49 PM
Personally, I find it hard to sympathise.

Sahabiyaat
08-15-2008, 02:02 PM
i think this case involoved his wife too.......alot of men do that, push their mothers around to please their wives!!!

i think his funeral is being done right now, May Allah for give him and accept all of our duas.Ameen.

JazakAllah chacha for your strenuous efforts:rollseyes, i know nothing of his mother, however im convinced that no mother would be unforgiving in this case, she must be very grieved at his sudden death.

why do you find it hard to sympathise SixTen? Were all human, and we can commit the most dispicable acts when angry, thats why its so important to control your anger.

Lately i have been having anger issues, where anything anybody says, irritates me, but i have been able to subdue myself but its SO difficult, its like it takes strength akin to physical force to tame and chain this monster inside you! Its that hard!

Eeman
08-15-2008, 02:08 PM
I pray that Allah swt has mercy on his soul and that his mother has forgiven him too, i pray Allah swt places him in Jannah Insha'Allah.

NoName55
08-15-2008, 02:27 PM
if we announce other persons sin instead of covering it (and advising him against repeating it), guess what is in store for us

Sahabiyaat
08-15-2008, 02:29 PM
edit *grudgingly* lol.

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
08-15-2008, 09:28 PM
Well she told us the story but we dont know who the person is and there is a moral to the story that we shouldnt treat our parents like that because we never know when our repentance will be stopped and we might regret something too much to bare after we've done it.

And ameen to all the duas and may Allah swt accept his repentance and forgive him for his sins.

al Amaanah
08-15-2008, 09:53 PM
jazak Allahu khair NoName. may Allah have mercy on his soul and forgive him, Allahomma ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.