/* */

PDA

View Full Version : pertaining to PDF adobe files

جوري
08-15-2008, 12:35 AM

does anyone know or have a version of adobe that I can download, which would enable me to highlight text, as well make little note bubbles on the side.. I have included a visual aid above, basically want to know how to make notes in the margin and highlight some text.. if possible at all take some excerpts to put into another program for instance powerpoint? but that is pushing it.. I'd be content to just be able to do the first two, which is hghlight and make note bubbles

thanks so much

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
08-15-2008, 01:14 AM
:sl:

I believe the free version of adobe 9.0 will work. You can check it out HERE and also view some of the paid versions.

You can also download them at the same site ::::: HERE

جوري
08-15-2008, 01:21 AM
shokran akhi so much...
while fiddling with it, I found that the 'digital edition' works great by creating book marks...
so I am happy about that.. I can forgo highlighting for that perk... I have thoroughly wasted this day imsad but insha'Allah tomorrow, I'll make up for it..

Baraka Allah feek..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.