/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Family Problem

taha7
08-15-2008, 04:27 PM
Salam Alaikum

Recently my family has been going through some harsh times (nothing financial thanks yo Allah). Because of some misunderstandings, my parents have gotten into a big fight. They hav had arguments before but this time its different. I have been praying to Allah to fix everything and am thinking about performing the Hajjat prayer.

I am not sure I know the right Hajjat prayer. all i know is that its 2 rakkats. in the first rakkat, after surah al-fatiah, one has to recite surah al-kafiroon. and in the second rakkat, one has to recite surah al-ikhlas 3 times. then, before finishing the prayer (saying salam alaikum warahmatullah), one has to go into sajjdah and do dua.

is this the rite way to perform hajjat prayers?

Please help me and do dua for my family.
thank you very much.

Salam Alaikum.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhammad
08-28-2008, 02:03 PM
:sl:

As far as I know, this prayer is not prescribed in Islam. Please see:

http://www.islamqa.com/en/ref/10387/

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.