/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The poor ones

Islamic Brother
08-15-2008, 06:02 PM
:sl: WA RAHMA ALLAH

I SAY THIS NOT TO ISULT EGYPT BUT BECAUSE I NEED HELP AND ITS QUITE THE TRUTH........ I AM EGYPTYIAN MYSELF BY THE WAY.

ALOT OF THE POOR PEOPLE IN EGYPT ARE NOT REALLY POOR...........
THEY JUST PRETEND TO BE FOR MONEY
I ASK YOU AS A FELLOW MUSLIM , HOW CAN I KNOW IF THEY ARE TRUTHFULL OR NOT???

I HOPE SOMEONE REPLYS SOON...:):D:)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
noorseeker
08-17-2008, 06:36 PM
you dont brother, as long as you have done your bit, think of your reward, they will get the sin if they are lying, its the same when people ask you for any other favour, you dont know if their genuine , you just gotta use common sense.

Ansariyah
08-17-2008, 06:57 PM
You shud make excuses n give ur Money.

Sometimes the poor dress like the rich, and the rich dress like the poor, so shud someone whos looking ok come to u for money..u shud give it.

Güven
08-17-2008, 06:59 PM
:sl:

you do your Part(good) And They Do Their Part (bad or Good) :)

Allah Knows Best

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
08-17-2008, 07:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Islamic Brother

I SAY THIS NOT TO ISULT EGYPT BUT BECAUSE I NEED HELP AND ITS QUITE THE TRUTH........ I AM EGYPTYIAN MYSELF BY THE WAY.

Go to the impoverished parts of Egypt and you can't miss them... poor people don't come out and ask.. the bread sellers whose kid is playing in the sewerage water while his wife looks out the window hoping he'd make a sale.. and by the way I am not making this up... these are people I have actually seen...

:w:

Islamic Brother
08-17-2008, 07:20 PM
I still dont want to give those rich himars that act like their poor money with out knowing

its hard because i see really old people with no hand sometimes
and they really look like they are poor but they are not....

If i give them money i know in the end if they are not...

جوري
08-17-2008, 09:19 PM
Your intention is to give to the needy party, then your liege is in your heart and known to your lord, he will guide you to the needy ones...

my family in Egypt make food bags rather than hand out money
containing the basics
dates, oil, rice, beans, yogurt sometimes meat.. but mostly things that can last a while and go to the 7arat to hand them out-- you might want to consider that?

:w:

Nájlá
08-17-2008, 09:23 PM
bro u've done ur part. even though they might be lying but u will get reward for helping them.

Tania
08-18-2008, 03:53 AM
We have people which ask money in the streets. The police adviced us don't give them money at all because they would have go to find a job if they would not realised how easy its to make money in this way. Also, they are organised like the easy women channels: beggers and someone who protects them.

You could give the money for the local mosque and i think the imam knows those who really needs them.

coddles76
08-18-2008, 04:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Islamic Brother

Asalam Alykum Brother,

Only Allah SWT knows the secrets of whats hidden in the hearts of Men/women. Your duty is to fulfill your duties as a muslim and provide were it needs be and Allah SWT will reward you for your intentions

true believer
08-18-2008, 04:48 PM
personnaly
i dunno
i wouldnt give money if i thought they were lyin
ppl like dat r just greedy man

Orn
08-18-2008, 05:38 PM
I'm always careful when giving money to a begger
brother just do what we are meant to do Allah will know the rest and punish them who seeks a pathetic way of life by taking money from poor people when infact they are rich(I hope I'm making some sense)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.