/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Allah Is Always With Us...

chacha_jalebi
08-15-2008, 06:07 PM
:Das salaam ma alaykam

elo ello

i got this in a e mail and tweaked it a bit :D

honestly stuff like this just makes you wan shout I LOVE YOU ALLAH (swt)!!!

*excited excited so excited jumps out of window:p*

When your tired and discouraged from fruitless efforts Allah knows how hard yo u tried

When you have let waterfalls flow from your eyes, and your heart actually hurts, rememeber Allah has counted your tears

If you feel that your stuck and confused so your life is on the hold, and the world is goin along with its business, remember Allah is waitin with you

When you are lonely in them nights and days, and even your friends have forgotten you, Allah remembers you and is by your side

When you think you have tried everythin and still dont know what to do, Allah has a solution for you

When nothin makes sense and your just confused and lost, Allah has the answer

If suddenly you look in the mirror and a smile appears, Allah has whispered to you

When things are going well and you have too much to thank for, Allah has blessed you

When somethin joyful happens and you are filled with happyness, Allah has smiled upon you

When you have a purpose to fulfill and a dream to follow, Allah has opened your eyes and called you by your name

REMEMBER THAT WHATEVER YOU FACE, WHEREVER YOU GO, YOUR NEVER ALONE, ALLAH (Swt) is always with you!
may Allah (Swt) fill us all with sweet sweet sakinah!:D All Praise is For Allah!!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
08-15-2008, 08:24 PM
:wasalamex

Awww Ameen!

Lol @ font colour...you want things like this to be in attractive but visible colours :D

ayan333
08-15-2008, 08:29 PM
:sl:

If suddenly you look in the mirror and a smile appears, Allah has whispered to you

subhanALLAH...we are satisfied when we think about ALLAH (SWA)

i do love ALLAH (SWA)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
n i hope you do

JazakALLAH Khair

:w:

Nájlá
08-16-2008, 12:15 PM
aww jazakallah khayr bro

erm can i send this to ppl in my email list?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Re.TiReD
08-16-2008, 12:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by najla93
aww jazakallah khayr bro

erm can i send this to ppl in my email list?
Yes you can, I dont mind :D

I mean, she doesnt mind :-[

Nájlá
08-16-2008, 12:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by JσℓιєFℓєυя
Yes you can, I dont mind :D

I mean, she doesnt mind :-[
she??
erm isnt he a bro.

anyway i will and chaca dont go mad sis jolieflevr said i can:D
so blame her not me :D

chacha_jalebi
08-16-2008, 12:18 PM
no she doesnt:mmokay:

spread the word, far and wide, low and high :D

Re.TiReD
08-16-2008, 12:19 PM
she??
erm isnt he a bro.

anyway i will and chaca dont go mad sis jolieflevr said i can:D
so blame her not me :D
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
no she doesnt:mmokay:

spread the word, far and wide, low and high :D

Chaca says go for it ;D Masha'Allah!

Nájlá
08-16-2008, 12:20 PM
aww it was only an 'H' missing

Re.TiReD
08-16-2008, 12:22 PM
aww it was only an 'H' missing
Sorry huni today I feel high for some reason :-[ I'll shurup now :X

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.