/* */

PDA

View Full Version : free hosting for Muslim sites

Masjidi
08-15-2008, 07:28 PM
Salaam,

I am providing in the next few months 250 spaces for free hosting for Muslims, you can create your own website and have full control over it, I am purchasing a server so I can afford to give 250 spaces away, with 10gb bandwidth each, with 2gb of hard drive space, the server is extremely powerful, quad core xeons, I'll be very flexible on how many sites you can have on your account, the main thing is, as long as they are within uk law and do not create a huge burden on the servers (ie no chat sites etc).

It will be free however, I will ask to have a feature added to each site hosted on our network, it will help your users, and help promote your site too, it's a value adding feature which will make your website more known.

email me at phoenixcg@Gmail.com to reserve your places and I can send you more information, as to what the feature is, the rest is yours to play with and do whatever you feel, I will provide time on weekdays for 1 hour for any questions on how to help your website grow or different things you can do to help you make money from it (ie adwords etc)

oh btw, if you're from uk, that would be better, I want to target the uk audience more, usa will come later.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
08-15-2008, 08:34 PM
:salamext:

JazakAllah khayr Akhee!

Masjidi
08-15-2008, 08:44 PM
I'd like to add, this is only for Islamic sites, not businesses, I should have made it clear earlier, it can be for any site, tech sites, car sites, islamic finance or what not, but it has to be targeting a Muslim audience, it can conduct some level of business, but it cannot be conflicting with our own, and it should be mainly content orientated, ie adding articles which users will read, or forums etc.

Re.TiReD
08-15-2008, 08:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Masjidi
I'd like to add, this is only for Islamic sites, not businesses, I should have made it clear earlier, it can be for any site, tech sites, car sites, islamic finance or what not, but it has to be targeting a Muslim audience, it can conduct some level of business, but it cannot be conflicting with our own, and it should be mainly content orientated, ie adding articles which users will read, or forums etc.
Basically Akhee, we can make a site?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Masjidi
08-15-2008, 08:57 PM
yeah as long as it is targetting Muslims, if you want to reserve a place simply drop me a message, just write reserve for..so and so and what your site will be about, I'll be sorting it in the next 2-3 months inshaAllah if not sooner.

Re.TiReD
08-15-2008, 08:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Masjidi
yeah as long as it is targetting Muslims, if you want to reserve a place simply drop me a message, just write reserve for..so and so and what your site will be about, I'll be sorting it in the next 2-3 months inshaAllah if not sooner.
Oohh interesting Akhee....Btw...havnt visited masjidi forum for quite sometime now....Hope its going good insha'Allah :D

WassalamuAlaykum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.