/* */

PDA

View Full Version : α ℓιттℓє тнαт мαкєѕ уσυ нαρρу...

Re.TiReD
08-15-2008, 09:33 PM
:salamext:

A little that makes you happy is better than a lot that makes you miserable

The part of your life that really counts is that in which you are happy and contented. As for greed and panic, they do not count at all. They are bad for your health and rob you of your beauty. Remain content with Allah and with what is decreed for you; believe in Al-Qadr (the divine decree) and be optimistic about the future. Be like a butterfly, which is light-hearted and beautiful, not attached to mere things; it flies from flower to flower, from hill to hill, from garden to garden. Or be like a bee, which eats good things and produces good things; when it lands on a branch or flower, it does not break it; it takes the nectar and does not sting, and produces honey and does not sting, and buzzes with love and glad tidings, reflecting a sense of contentment, as if it is a heavenly creature that has come down to earth.

WassalamuAlaykum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nájlá
08-15-2008, 10:28 PM
jazakiallah khair sis.

keep the good reminders going.
:)

ayan333
08-15-2008, 10:30 PM
:sl:

SubhanALLAH

back to back threads that helped me personally

like i said,plz keep me in ur Duas Insh ALLAH

:w:

Re.TiReD
08-16-2008, 11:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ayan333
:sl:

SubhanALLAH

back to back threads that helped me personally

like i said,plz keep me in ur Duas Insh ALLAH

:w:
:wasalamex

Ok my keyboard is ok now alhamdulillah so I just wanted to say ukhtee, may Allah (swt) bless you in abundance hun, may he keep you steadfast and patient and may he reward all your efforts with Jannatul Firdaws, Ameen!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.