/* */

PDA

View Full Version : SubhanALLAH so fraustrated,i wana scream

ayan333
08-15-2008, 10:23 PM
:sl:

ok i just got done Praying Asr,the most improtant Salat of the day...n i feel like the scum of the earth,or wut evers worse then that

here's my problem

before i came to this board i was having problems in Salat and wadu,come tofind it it was waswas(evil wispers)

Alhamdulilah that was the reason i strted comig here,because a sister her,May ALLAH (SWA) reward her,helped me so much,i cant begin to explain it,changed my life completely

anyways,im kinda were i started,i dnt understant

i stress my Salat som much,sometimes i began to think im jus doing it to get it out the way,or jsut to make myself feel better,is that waswas or wut

next:im havingthe hardest time pronouncing the Ra letter in Qur'an or dua,

while i was Praying May ALLAH (SWA) accept it,SunhanALLAH,i couldnt even say ALLAHu Akbar...hence im stressing the ra

wut kind of my Muslim im if i cant even say ALLAH (SWA) is the greatiest!!!

i just started crying in my Salat,its soo sad,i feel sorry for myself

im mean it doenst effect me in english so theres no reason it should effect me in arabic

SubhanALLAh what going on???

i mean its not jus anyone old word im saying ALLAHu Akbar,ALLAH (SWA) is the greastiest,but yet i cant say it

its also the same when it comes to
Ayatal Kursi...the most Powerfull Ayat in the holy Qur'an...see were im going with this...its the most important things that are difficult for me,does that mean something..maybe that im a bad person or something serious

its crazy

now,it gets if weirder..prepare to laugh lathough its not a laughing matter

when i have diffculty saying the words or letter i do something with my hands,umm how do i explain this

ist so ridiculous that i cant even explain it
ok i hold my noise or ear n the i can say it,SubhanALLAH wuts wrong with me

im not even going toask if anyone else has gone through this cuz its on another level,so weird SubhanALLAH

plz advice Insh ALLAH

im i stressing it to much..ive notice its only when im about to stop,or at pausing part or end of a Ayat

ٱللَّهُ لَآ إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ ٱلۡحَىُّ ٱلۡقَيُّومُ*ۚ لَا تَأۡخُذُهُ ۥ سِنَةٌ۬ وَلَا نَوۡمٌ۬*ۚ لَّهُ ۥ مَا فِى ٱلسَّمَـٰوَٲتِ وَمَا فِى ٱلۡأَرۡضِ*ۗ مَن ذَا ٱلَّذِى يَشۡفَعُ عِندَهُ ۥۤ إِلَّا بِإِذۡنِهِۦ*ۚ يَعۡلَمُ مَا بَيۡنَ أَيۡدِيهِمۡ وَمَا خَلۡفَهُمۡ*ۖ وَلَا يُحِيطُونَ بِشَىۡءٍ۬ مِّنۡ عِلۡمِهِۦۤ إِلَّا بِمَا شَآءَ*ۚ وَسِعَ كُرۡسِيُّهُ ٱلسَّمَـٰوَٲتِ وَٱلۡأَرۡضَ*ۖ وَلَا يَـُٔودُهُ ۥ حِفۡظُهُمَا*ۚ وَهُوَ ٱلۡعَلِىُّ ٱلۡعَظِيمُ (٢٥٥) لَآ إِكۡرَاهَ فِى ٱلدِّينِ*ۖ قَد تَّبَيَّنَ ٱلرُّشۡدُ مِنَ ٱلۡغَىِّ*ۚ فَمَن يَكۡفُرۡ بِٱلطَّـٰغُوتِ وَيُؤۡمِنۢ بِٱللَّهِ فَقَدِ ٱسۡتَمۡسَكَ بِٱلۡعُرۡوَةِ ٱلۡوُثۡقَىٰ لَا ٱنفِصَامَ لَهَا*ۗ وَٱللَّهُ سَمِيعٌ عَلِيمٌ

i dnt know wut else to do

SubhanALLAh,now that ive revised the Ayat,i notice ive been saying Atheem instead of Aleem..subhanALLAH,all the times ive said it,day n night,ive havnt been getting rewarded,instead iive been sinning,being cursed by the Qur'an.O ALLAH,protect me form the hellfire,Insh ALLAH,Ameen,O ALLAH,protect me form the hellfire,Insh ALLAH,Ameen,O ALLAH,protect me form the hellfire,Insh ALLAH,Ameen...im trying to keep my cool right now

does the cursed shaytaan have a hold on my tongue.A'ootho Billah,SunhanALLAH...i fell like im going crazy,i need some serious help

yall probably think im crazy,i no,go rite ahead,i feel like a werido right now,i wouldnt mind being a wierdo,but when it comes to the Qur'an.theors no playing around

help please,i need some serious advise

Iman is low
*patience patience patience*

SubhanALLAH..maybe its becuase ive been Praying Duhr so late when i can force my school to let me Pray.SubhanALLAh i dnt no

JazakALLAH Khair

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
qassy!
08-16-2008, 01:54 AM
Salam Sister,

Inshallah no one thinks your a "werido" because I dont. SO, you was able to say those words before? Are you having problems pronouncing the words correct? I dont think theres nothign wrong with that, if your meaning in your heart. I mean when I read namaz I pray in my mind, read it out in my head, and I mean it. So even if you cant pronounce it I dont think it matter as you mean the words, do you understand what I am trying to say?

ayan333
08-16-2008, 02:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by qassy!
Salam Sister,

Inshallah no one thinks your a "werido" because I dont. SO, you was able to say those words before? Are you having problems pronouncing the words correct? I dont think theres nothign wrong with that, if your meaning in your heart. I mean when I read namaz I pray in my mind, read it out in my head, and I mean it. So even if you cant pronounce it I dont think it matter as you mean the words, do you understand what I am trying to say?
:sl: sister

yes i understand,Alhamdulilah,by ALLAh (SWA) grace its already gooten better

i made sincere Dua,not the dua i usually make,you know how it becomes a routine,i use say it without even knowing im saying the words

but anyways, i wrote this in Asr and Alhamdulilah by Magrib it was better,n Isha,even better

ALLAH (SWA) truly hears those who call fo HIM (SWA)

but to answer your question yes i was able to say them,never really had a problem then when the sister i talked about above helped me and ever since then everythings been so much better Alhamdulilah...idk wut it was but i had a problem with it during Asr

what i realized was that when i actually started aying more attention to the words that i was saying during Prayer,the meanings of them i mean,everything went smoothly Alhamduliah,ive noticed ive been slacking attention wise since school started monday,but Magrib i paid attention to what iwas saying and it got better,i guess it was a test,Insh ALLAH i passed

one more thing,kinda off topic but can a person fast sat.without fasting the mon-fri? how bout if they fast sat and sund,would dat be ok?

JazakALLAh Khair

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.