/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My dad... is making me angry...

AnonymousPoster
08-16-2008, 04:27 AM
okay, this has been going on for years now... my dad and my mom havent been getting along, and its mainly over stupid misunderstandings, and due to the fact that my dad doesnt erally like my moms side of the family. he's got this horrible idea that nobody likes him, and stuff...

now, he's always ignoring my mom, and sometimes, they get into arguments (which consist entirely of my dad screaming his head off) and then, i always get myself into these arguments, because it makes me so angry seeing my dad act like such a fool... then he gets very VERY angry at me and my mom, and screams some more, and even threatens to leave us, and stuff like that. frankly, i dont know what to do. he's not the type of person to ever listen, but i know i cant keep fighting with him. any advice? this is really messing me up...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Islamic Brother
08-16-2008, 07:58 AM
:sl:

MY ANONYMOUS FRIEND

I KNOW WHAT YOUR GOING THROUGH
MY DAD HAS THE SAME PROBLEMS AND HE ALWAYS WANTS ME TO VISIT HIS SIDE OF THE FAMILY AND HE HAS ANGER ISSUES

MY MOM AND DAD HAVE BEEN FIGHTING , NOT JUST LATELY , BUT THROUGH
THE LAST 3 YEARS AS WELL.....

I HOPE SOMEONE POSTS SOMETHING BECAUSE I NEED ADVICE AS WELL

:salamext:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.