View Full Version : Islam insulted...what should i do

Islamic Brother
08-16-2008, 08:17 AM
MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS , I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP

THIS IS MY STORY
I HAVE THIS CHRISTIAN FRIEND IN MY BUS RIDE TO SCHOOL
THE FIRST 3 WEEKS OF SCHOOL WE WERE OK AND WE HAD LOTS OF FUN
BUT WE GOT INTO AN ARGUMENT ABOUT THE WAR IN IRAQ
AND HE SAID THAT THE MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS AND THAT THEY ARE BOMBING IRAQ AND IRAN.......HOW DARE HE!!!!!!!!!!!

I GOT REALLY ANGRY AND SHOUTED AT HIM THAT MUSLIMS ARE GOOD HEARTED AND ARE POLITE AND RESPECTFULL.....
GUESS WHAT....
HE ASKED ME ''IS THAT WHY THEYRE BOMBING IRAQ ???''

WHAT THE HECK SHOULD I DO WITH THIS GUY???

I DONT WANT TO INSULT CHRISTIANITY....THATS NOT THE WAY ISLAM

I DONT WANT TO BEAT HIM UP...HES MY FRIEND AND I DONT LIKE TO FIGHT

POST ASAP
:BeRightBack:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aamirsaab
08-16-2008, 12:25 PM
:sl:
He's full of crap. You don't have to answer for what is going on in Iraq - you aren't responsible for someone elses actions - especially if they're 1000+ miles away!

What you can say to him is: Have I ever done anything these terrorists have done? No. Why? Because I'm a practicing muslim.

chacha_jalebi
08-16-2008, 12:29 PM
you get a bus ride to school:ooh:

anyhoo doo doodly doodly

ask him, what did all the innocent people hitler killed have to do with anythin, they got killed were they terrorists? NO THEY WERE INNOCENT,

he is usin such a illogical argument, american soldiers are dyin aswell and gettin bombed does that makre them terrorists aswell!

dont get angry with him, talk on a level, refute his stooopidity and be the king of your school for years and years to come :D

Malaikah
08-16-2008, 12:29 PM
The kid is pretty ignorant. Who was it that started the war in Iraq in the first place? The invaders who started the war where mostly Christians!!!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Islamic Brother
08-16-2008, 12:44 PM
Thanks for all the support guys

your the best

chacha_jalebi
08-16-2008, 12:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Islamic Brother

your the best
*blushes*

Muezzin
08-16-2008, 12:48 PM
Say to him, calmly, 'If Muslims are so violent, why are you my friend?'

chacha_jalebi
08-16-2008, 01:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
Say to him, calmly, 'If Muslims are so violent, why are you my friend?'
im not, jus usin you till i of make new friends :p

is somethin he could say

:skeleton:

AntiKarateKid
08-16-2008, 01:22 PM
Ignore him. He is a fool.

Re.TiReD
08-16-2008, 01:26 PM
Typical....tell him to show you proof...he dont know what he's on about....Ask him what Babar Ahmed is still doing detained and why Gitmo is still opened :raging: Ask him why Moazzem Beg, Martin Mubanga and others like him have such vile stories to tell and all because of the kuffar

Sahabiyaat
08-16-2008, 02:05 PM
edit

IbnAbdulHakim
08-16-2008, 02:26 PM
beat him up

and then after beating him up, rub his back sit him down and explain the situation in a calm and beautiful manner

Sahabiyaat
08-16-2008, 02:27 PM
:hmm:

i cant remember the prophet saying beat them up........... but sounds good to me :D

IbnAbdulHakim
08-16-2008, 02:28 PM
^ rememba when umar radhiallahu anhu use to beat up all those naughty people :D

Re.TiReD
08-16-2008, 02:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
^ rememba when umar radhiallahu anhu use to beat up all those naughty people :D
Second time in several days....can you tell us the story please insha'Allah?

IbnAbdulHakim
08-16-2008, 02:37 PM
the prophet sallallahi alaihi wasallaam wouldnt beat up people out of fear of people not coming to islaam.

When umar radhiallahu anhu would wanna kill the hypocrites he was prevented because people would say he is killing his own people

afterwards umar radhiallahu anhu nicely beat and whipped people in shape

rememba that guy who asked a million questions and caused mass fitnah, umar radhiallahu anhu gave him one nice beating and exhiled him and then years later he thanked him for the guidance because he was truelly astray.

hmmm...

bewildred
08-16-2008, 05:22 PM
Well, this shows you that in future time, you should avoid arguing about the war in Irak. Let's be objective a bit. His point of view is very common. Only intelligent and highly-tolerant people are not judgemental about muslims.
There are some topics that we know in avance their issue at the very moment we start discussing them. To my great dismay, the situation is sadly what it is. No conersation or argument has ever improved the situation there.

Islamic Brother
08-16-2008, 06:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
beat him up

and then after beating him up, rub his back sit him down and explain the situation in a calm and beautiful manner
OK I WENT TO HIM AND EXPLAINED ALL THAT YOU GUYS SAID TO ME....THANKS (ALTHOUGH I DID KIND OF GO TOO FAR AFTER I INSULTED HIM AND CALLED HIM HIMAR):D:D:D

ANYWAY I DID NOT BEAT HIM UP , IBNABDULHAKIM

I THINK THATS JUST WRONG
BESIDES........
I DONT WORK OUT THAT MUCH....:phew

Islamic Brother
08-16-2008, 06:06 PM
Oh and 1 more thing

thanks for the islamic brotherly (and sisterly) support guys

things should be ok from now on

peace!

Islamic Brother
08-16-2008, 06:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by bewildred
well, this shows you that in future time, you should avoid arguing about the war in irak. Let's be objective a bit. His point of view is very common. Only intelligent and highly-tolerant people are not judgemental about muslims.
there are some topics that we know in avance their issue at the very moment we start discussing them. To my great dismay, the situation is sadly what it is. No conersation or argument has ever improved the situation there.
let me tell you something about that.....
He was the one who started that war thing in iraq , iran and even afghanistan!

Its not my fault...

I cannot let him say this about the messenger's religion!!
But more importantly , i cant let him say this about the religion that allah gave to mankind to guide him.

Thank you , that will be all

Keltoi
08-16-2008, 06:23 PM
Just to add my perspective, the best way to talk to anybody about a controversial topic is to share knowledge that they obviously haven't been exposed to. I don't expect this kid to understand the complicated political dynamics at play in Iraq, but you could at least attempt to explain to the kid that 90% of Iraqis are just trying to go about their lives like the rest of us. However, it is also a war zone and stability is very fragile. There are factions in Iraq that are trying to destabilize the situation for their own political objectives. Violence between Iraqis and U.S. forces is at an all time low. Most of the violence is Iraqi on Iraqi at this point, which is obviously a problem, but the religion of Islam has nothing to do with it.

bewildred
08-16-2008, 06:30 PM
Well, Keltoi, it was nicely said. The problem is that they're two kids. Both of them don't know what's really happening there. *Sighs*

bewildred
08-16-2008, 06:32 PM
lol@that will be all

Islamic Brother
08-16-2008, 06:44 PM
Two things

1.i really hate it when ppl call me kid!!
I am 14 for crying out loud!!!!!!!!!!!!

2.thanks for that lovely speech , keltoi :)

Questfortruth
08-16-2008, 07:53 PM
MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS , I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP

THIS IS MY STORY
I HAVE THIS CHRISTIAN FRIEND IN MY BUS RIDE TO SCHOOL
THE FIRST 3 WEEKS OF SCHOOL WE WERE OK AND WE HAD LOTS OF FUN
BUT WE GOT INTO AN ARGUMENT ABOUT THE WAR IN IRAQ
AND HE SAID THAT THE MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS AND THAT THEY ARE BOMBING IRAQ AND IRAN.......HOW DARE HE!!!!!!!!!!!

I GOT REALLY ANGRY AND SHOUTED AT HIM THAT MUSLIMS ARE GOOD HEARTED AND ARE POLITE AND RESPECTFULL.....
GUESS WHAT....
HE ASKED ME ''IS THAT WHY THEYRE BOMBING IRAQ ???''

WHAT THE HECK SHOULD I DO WITH THIS GUY???

I DONT WANT TO INSULT CHRISTIANITY....THATS NOT THE WAY ISLAM

I DONT WANT TO BEAT HIM UP...HES MY FRIEND AND I DONT LIKE TO FIGHT

POST ASAP
:BeRightBack:

You cannot take enemy of Islam as your friend. You seem to get angry very easily.

Nájlá
08-16-2008, 07:56 PM
1.i really hate it when ppl call me kid!!
I am 14 for crying out loud!!!!!!!!!!!!
L O L

ur not the only one:rollseyes

usman2468
08-19-2008, 09:29 AM
Ask the idiot that why did the US attack Iraq in the first place. The were suspicious that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. Mind You only suspisions, no proofs. Just on the basis of suspisions attacking a country and turning it to ashes. Which law allows it. Dosent that prooves that US or more correctly the US government are the real terrorists.

Then ask him to cosider the following scenario...

Imagine US is a weak country and you (your christian friend) is a resident. A super power, Iraq, says that US has weapons of mass destruction and attacks US even though ironically Iraq too has weapons of mass destruction. Iraq trashes US. Bomb houses from air. Kill men and children insult women. What would your christian friend do. Wont he finally have had enough and along with other US residents rise up against Iraqi forces occupying US?

Put this question forward and I hope it will shut your friend up.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.