/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ...You will find your answer...

------
08-16-2008, 10:28 AM

:salamext:

"Be content with that which Allah has decreed for you and you will be the richest of people."

This is a saying I never understood until recently. We spend so much of our time, trying to do this, trying to do that, and then when things don't go our way, we become disheartened. Why? Because we are impatient. We want things to go our way.

Have you ever thought that if you gained what you really wanted, that thing would corrupt you? Have you ever thought that if that thing really was supposed to be yours, and was written in your destiny, it would be yours, even if you did not try?

Have you ever thought why Allaah does not let you have that thing? There is a reason behind why Allaah subhaan wa taa'la does everything.

We might not realise it at the time, because we are blinded by our desires, and the fact that we feel we need to have that thing, we don't care about anything else.

But the fact is, your Lord Knows you better than anyone else. Your Lord Knows you really want that thing - but do you realise that why Allaah is not letting you have it?

Step back, look at the situation truly from an outsider's point of view, and you will find your answer...

Your sister in Islaam,

- Serene -

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Islamic Brother
08-16-2008, 10:57 AM
AMEEN YA SIS

I ADMIT I AM A BIT IMPATIENT:phew:exhausted:-[

IbnAbdulHakim
08-16-2008, 11:15 AM
jizakAllaah khair !

Abdu-l-Majeed
08-16-2008, 11:28 AM
Wa 'alaykumus-Salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh!

May Allah reward you with good on both worlds, respected sister. A great post!

Something similar happened to me, and I think I took the lesson. There were a few things I really, really wished I have, and I prayed to Allah that He SWT fulfills that du'a. However, after a time I realized that if Allah gave it to me, I'm not sure I'd be able to handle it in the right way, and so I thanked Allah for what He gave me.

and it may be that you dislike a thing while it is good for you, and it may be that you love a thing while it is evil for you, and Allah knows, while you do not know. (Surah al-Baqara, 216)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Soulja Girl
08-16-2008, 11:29 AM
:sl:

Great thread sis, Jazakillah khair for sharing. :)

We really should be happy for what we have... imsad

:w:

Nájlá
08-16-2008, 11:31 AM
jazakiallah khair uktee

chacha_jalebi
08-16-2008, 11:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Serene -
[CENTER]

Step back, look at the situation truly from an outsider's point of view, and you will find your answer...

Your sister in Islaam,

- Serene -
i do remember sayin on many a occasions :D

step out the bubble and look at the world

:-[

nice postyy

Re.TiReD
08-16-2008, 02:59 PM
Masha'Allah sis, the more you run towards what your heart desires rather than Qadr and what was meant for you, the more distress you will cause yourself by trying to go against Allah's plan.

IbnAbdulHakim
08-16-2008, 03:01 PM
^ agreed

u kno when it gets tricky?

its when you leave everything alone yet qadr plays its part, confuses you like crazy

highway_trekker
08-16-2008, 03:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by JσℓιєFℓєυя
Masha'Allah sis, the more you run towards what your heart desires rather than Qadr and what was meant for you, the more distress you will cause yourself by trying to go against Allah's plan.
Sister Serene, that was an inspiring remider...such an important one too... Jazaakillaahu khayran for sharing. :statisfie

Sister Joliefleur... you couldnt have said it better

Re.TiReD
08-16-2008, 03:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
^ agreed

u kno when it gets tricky?

its when you leave everything alone yet qadr plays its part, confuses you like crazy
JazakAllah khayr sis H_T :D Your name sounds rad like that :D

Why would Qadr confuse you akhee? If its what you wanted then masha'Allah, if not....you go with it anyway coz you know that whatever is written for you will come to pass....always

------
08-16-2008, 03:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by JσℓιєFℓєυя
JazakAllah khayr sis H_T :D Your name sounds rad like that :D

Why would Qadr confuse you akhee? If its what you wanted then masha'Allah, if not....you go with it anyway coz you know that whatever is written for you will come to pass....always

Yeh but it confuses you because you don't know which path to take (I think thats what bro meant)

Re.TiReD
08-16-2008, 03:37 PM

Yeh but it confuses you because you don't know which path to take (I think thats what bro meant)
:wasalamex

Qadr gives you two paths? huh? *confuzzled* Well then you make Istikharah and ask Allah to guide you towards what is khayr for you

------
08-16-2008, 03:39 PM

Sometimes, when you think back to your past, you were doing something unislamically...but when Qadr gives you a chance to do it islamically, it gets confusing..

K ima be quiet just in case i'm saying the complete wrong thing lol :X

Re.TiReD
08-16-2008, 03:42 PM

Sometimes, when you think back to you past, you were doing something unislamically...but when Qadr gives you a chance to do it islamically, it gets confusing..

K ima be quiet just in case i'm saying the complete wrong thing lol :X

Oh Puttar Jiii :D

Why does it get confusing? If that is the case then it seems as though that stupid leech (shaytaan) has finally left you alone and that Allah (swt) has showered you with His Rahmah and has blessed you with a chance to do things right. SubhanAllah whats confuzzling about that?

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
08-16-2008, 07:00 PM
Good post sis MashaAllah. We can definitely relate to this.

JazakAllah Khair xx

Islamic Brother
08-17-2008, 07:33 PM
Allah akbar la illah ila allah

allah knows whats best for you

------
08-21-2008, 02:53 PM

Just bumpin this up inshaAllaah...

abs
08-21-2008, 03:04 PM
hey salaamz jus wanted 2 ask do ppl write dis ur self or copy and paste becuz i think it wud take me ages 2 write dat

IbnAbdulHakim
08-21-2008, 03:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abs
hey salaamz jus wanted 2 ask do ppl write dis ur self or copy and paste becuz i think it wud take me ages 2 write dat
im sure a lot of us LI people can type without looking :D

------
08-21-2008, 03:16 PM

Wrote it myself Alhamdulillah..

Eeman
08-21-2008, 05:26 PM
Jazak'Allah khair fo sharing sis really needed that reminder at this precise point in my life :(

i pray that Allah swt multiplies your rewards for it in abundance Insha'Allah:)

wa salam.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.