/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Posting messages - pending approval?

Thinker
08-16-2008, 08:03 PM
Hi,

I am new to this site (obviously). Sometimes when I post a message it goes through and other times it says it is waiting for approval by a moderator. Why is that?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aamirsaab
08-16-2008, 08:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Thinker
Hi,

I am new to this site (obviously). Sometimes when I post a message it goes through and other times it says it is waiting for approval by a moderator. Why is that?
It depends on the thread you post: some threads require individual approval of all posts; others do not.

Uthman
08-16-2008, 08:16 PM
Welcome to the forum, Thinker. :)

It would be great if you could post a thread in the Introduce Yourself section so that we can get to know you a bit better. Please stick around as your contributions are valuable.

Thinker
08-17-2008, 09:54 AM
Hi,

That's really irritating. I posted a message 12 hours ago and it's still 'pending approval'. The post was just clarification of an early question I'd asked and could not have breached any rule or ofended anybody here. Again, I reiterate - that's really irritating!!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.