/* */

PDA

View Full Version : thanks you all!

anonymous
08-17-2008, 05:53 PM
Hello peepz sooz i had to make a new thread all because my other thread was closed and well i jst wanted to SAII THANKS TO ALL THE PEOPLE HU GAVE ME ADVICE ON "IM A SOCIAL NETWRK ADDICT" im sure ya'll remmeber da thread cuz its onli a couple of boxes beneath mee but styl plzz moderators dnt delete this thread because i want all the people hu gave me da advice to see this thread because i seriously have changed and its all a help to you lot and well i gotta admit i should have knwn wah to doo but i seriously thought i was over reacting but styl love you all peepz cuz nww im a changed person :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
qassy!
08-18-2008, 12:56 AM
Marshallah thats good to here. Inshallah Allah will make you and everyone else a better person.

Sahabiyaat
08-18-2008, 03:07 PM
see
being harshed helped :D
well dun huni, were all proud of u :thumbs_up

Nájlá
08-18-2008, 03:12 PM
mashallah good news.

:)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
anonymous
08-18-2008, 07:35 PM
i have got to admit i have not deleted my msn buuuut i have deletd all the people dat i believ are a harma and noo good too mee but styl i THANK YUUH ALL!

IbnAbdulHakim
08-18-2008, 08:09 PM
your very welcome :D

its nice to see such an appreciative sister :D

Eeman
08-20-2008, 03:18 AM
Masha'Allah sis well done... really proud of you... now you just remember that you are beautiful inside and out every creation of Allah swt is beautiful now the more you strive hard for His cause and do righteous good deeds the more beautiful Allah swt will make you. So you just keep concentrating on that.

wa salam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!