/* */

PDA

View Full Version : done alot of bad things in my life

AnonymousPoster
08-18-2008, 12:54 AM
sup i am a muslim male im 18 n i ave dun alot of bad fingz in my lyf, sex, fruad, clubbin, etc etc (but never drink)i wnt 2 change my lyk n become good muslim cuz im scared of allahdo u fink allah will forgive me? i ave dun alot of bad fingz, dodgey money, made galz cry, make ppl suffer hw cn i stop cuz im 2 addicted,plz helpi ave used an Anonymous account cuz im ebrassed n im a member of these forums (mods i used a proxy sory)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ayan333
08-18-2008, 03:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
sup i am a muslim male im 18 n i ave dun alot of bad fingz in my lyf, sex, fruad, clubbin, etc etc (but never drink)i wnt 2 change my lyk n become good muslim cuz im scared of allahdo u fink allah will forgive me? i ave dun alot of bad fingz, dodgey money, made galz cry, make ppl suffer hw cn i stop cuz im 2 addicted,plz helpi ave used an Anonymous account cuz im ebrassed n im a member of these forums (mods i used a proxy sory)
:sl:
wow wut can i say...ALLAH(SWA) is Most-Forgiving Most Merciful...

:w:

Tania
08-18-2008, 03:34 AM
Change your friends and take some responsabilities in family.

alcurad
08-18-2008, 03:49 AM
go to the mosque more often, try not to miss the 5 daily prayers at all if possible, try to cut back on time spent with whatever makes you want to do 'bad' things.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
coddles76
08-18-2008, 03:56 AM
Asalam Alykum Brother,
We all do bad things whether we realize it or not. This life is a test and there are going to be continous test until the day we part this earth. Shaytaan is forever a enemy to the children of Adam A.S and he will stop at nothing to turn you away from the Deen of Allah SWT. Your best Guard against the Shaytaan is Allah SWT and the Messenger PBUH.
Allah SWT is all forgiving and will forgive all sins accept one and that is associating partners with him. Turn back to Allah SWT and ask for his forgiveness. ALLAH SWT will forgive you for all your sins if you are sincere and regret what you have done. If you give ALLAH SWT a hand he will give you a arm and if you come to ALLAH SWT walking HE will come to you running. You have taken the first step and I pray that ALLAH SWT will guide you into righteousness inshALLAH

IbnAbdulHakim
08-18-2008, 09:46 AM
bro Allaah CAN forgive ALL sins except for associating partners with him.

never stop regretting your sins, make an intention to NEVER return to them... and ask Allaah for forgiveness.

ditch all bad company bro, becoz i have NO DOUBT they WILL stop you from becoming good

Abdu-l-Majeed
08-18-2008, 10:36 AM
Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Raheem!

Say: O my servants! who have acted extravagantly against their own souls, do not despair of the mercy of Allah; surely Allah forgives the faults altogether; surely He is the Forgiving the Merciful.

Surah Az-Zumar, 53
Here's something that is beneficial: http://www.islamhouse.com/p/51819

qassy!
08-18-2008, 11:46 AM
You remind me of myself and i dont know if thats a good or bad thing. Its hard to change, but nothing in life is. If you mean it, and atually do want to make a change INshallah allah will forgive you as I have been advised by other poeple on this forum allah does forgive.

AnonymousPoster
08-18-2008, 11:55 AM
Sheikh Uthaymeen Advises A Newly Practicing Muslim

Sheikh Muhammed bin Saleh al Uthaymeen (may Allah have mercy on him) was asked: What is your advice for an individual who has just begun to practice Islam?

Answer:

My advice to this new practicing individual is:

1- He should constantly ask Allah to make him firm.

2- He should increase in recitation of The Quran with contemplation. This is because recitation has a major (positive) affect on the heart, especially when coupled with contemplation and reflection.

3- He should be diligent in being obedient to Allah, and he should not become bored or lazy. This is because The Messenger (salAllahu alayhi wa salem) sought refuge from inability and laziness.

4- He should be diligent in befriending good companions, and distance himself from evil companions.

5- He should also advise himself when he finds himself thinking: Time is extremely lengthy and the path is too long! At this point, he should advise himself and remain firm. This is because Jannah (paradise) is surrounded with trials and difficulties, while the The Hell-fire is surrounded with desires.

6- He should distance himself from bad companions even if they (those companions) are individuals he knew in the past. This is due to the fact that evil/bad companions influence an individual. Because of this The Messenger (salAllahu alayhi wa salem) said: The example of a bad companion is the example of a black smith; either he burns your clothing, or you experience from him a disgusting odor. (Bukhari: 5534, Muslim:2628)

Source: Liqaa al Bab al Meftu 3/530 (Arabic)
Posted by Abu Uthman Al Ekuadoree
Scholars of Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jama'aah

http://allaahuakbar.in/

AnonymousPoster
08-18-2008, 01:58 PM
anon2 ..i use to read the horoscope that means i associate partners with allah swt so allah swt aint gonna forgive me?

Abdu-l-Majeed
08-18-2008, 02:00 PM
:wasalamex

Repent for that, and never do it again, and in sha'Allah it will be forgiven. ;-)

IbnAbdulHakim
08-18-2008, 02:06 PM

anon2 ..i use to read the horoscope that means i associate partners with allah swt so allah swt aint gonna forgive me?
keyword: use to

aint like you still doin it, Allah wouldnt have forgiven if you died upon shirk, weva u committed shirk or not Allah knows best

finally its kool....

AnonymousPoster
08-18-2008, 02:37 PM
:sl: so if u repented for it and never did it again then ishallah you be forgiven right..i through you meant if you did thats it you never going to be forgiven

------
08-18-2008, 04:26 PM
:salamext:

Try and change yourself for the best - when you've realised the drugs and --- and music and stuff is wrong and you're wide awake now try and take the steps to avoid the old lifestyle - changing bad company for a starters.

Orn
08-18-2008, 04:30 PM
it means if you did shrik and did not stop doing shrik and did not repent after commiting shrik then the consequences will be more than severe

brother inshAllah your sins will be forgiven and get more advice from the imam at your nearest mosque,dont be scared

may Allah guide you to the straight brother

walaikumassalam wa'rehmatullah'e wa'barkatuh

AnonymousPoster
08-19-2008, 12:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tania
Change your friends and take some responsabilities in family.
its nt easi 2 loose contact wiv freinds
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim

never stop regretting your sins, make an intention to NEVER return to them... and ask Allaah for forgiveness.

ditch all bad company bro, becoz i have NO DOUBT they WILL stop you from becoming good
fnx 4 having faith in me, even tho i mean nuthing 2 u bt wt do u mean byexcept for associating partners with
format_quote Originally Posted by qassy!
You remind me of myself and i dont know if thats a good or bad thing. Its hard to change, but nothing in life is. If you mean it, and atually do want to make a change INshallah allah will forgive you as I have been advised by other poeple on this forum allah does forgive.
u used 2 have sex, dodgey money, eat haram food clubbin ?ave u stopped it all?
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdu-l-Majeed
:wasalamex

Repent for that, and never do it again, and in sha'Allah it will be forgiven. ;-)
bt i try n stop i mean it bt i do it neway da devil gets betta of me :(

usman2468
08-19-2008, 05:48 AM
You can easily abstain from these shameful deeds brother. Here is a way which I find extremely useful.

Read about the horrors of the hell in the Holy Quran or if you can't then simply search online. Then whenever you feel tempted to do these evil deeds, just create a picture of hell in your mind. I hope this would prevent you from commiting these sins. Also please change your company as friends really effect you.

Allah Hafiz

IbnAbdulHakim
08-19-2008, 09:20 AM
i wanted to let you know bro that you aint the only one struggling like this.

ive got inner demons too and im constantly fighting them, thats what life is, you fight to the end with your desires/lusts etc, you do everything to bring your heart and soul to submitting to Allaah... its not an easy battle !

MO783
08-19-2008, 02:25 PM
Salam Brother,

We all make mistakes. First thing is Tawbah and Repentance and then make dua. Also seek good friends and go the the Masjid on a regualr basis and pray your Salah, Inshallah will help you.

Also remember me in your paryers.
Salam

Riyadh-ul-Jannah
08-19-2008, 02:41 PM
I think Allah s.w.t will definitely forgive you, he is Most Merciful.
Also I think you should try not to miss 5 daily prayers, make new friends, even if you are addicted, go to the mosque more, and all these bad thinks youve done, Allah Ta'la will Inshallah for give you, I will make dua for you!
:w:

Abdu-l-Majeed
08-19-2008, 04:34 PM
bt i try n stop i mean it bt i do it neway da devil gets betta of me :(
My dear akhi, Allah forgives all sins, and rewards for all good deeds, as long as you're sincere. If you're sincere with Allah, He SWT will be sincere wtih you.

Read about tawheed and greatness of Allah, my dear akhi. That's an iman boost. Stop wasting time, find some good company, just like Riyah told you. Think a lot about your state, think about the greatness of the One is Whose hands your life is, think about the evil consequences of sins, and remember good consequences of good deeds and nearness of Allah as a result of that. Remember: you can't breath once except that is with Allah's grace, and remember that no punishment comes to you except that is from sins you've commited.

M..x
08-20-2008, 07:40 PM
Salaam Dude. Well... I gets there must be a lot in your way in order for you to start practicing. Like loads of influences, mainly your bredrinz. Buh tha people you chill with aren't gunna get you far in life, just as they won't get, if they dun't fix up. Its tough booeing people off, that you've spent so much time with buh just sit back and ask, would they really check for you? I mean it's all gravy going clubs, chilling and tha rest, buh will they really have your back if sumet happened? Ya'no most people unfortunetly caught up in that ... are fake. They think its tha life to live [I'm talking generally], buh away from tha clubs, away from their gyal, away from tha drink they got nothing else good going in their lives. Just total emptiness. & I'm guessing you've experianced that and you wana change, Islam welcomes all bruv. Just repent and get your priorities straight. Change your normal routines, instead of hitting tha clubs or ya'no tha rest, read your salah. Start from tha lil and make yo way to tha big.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.